Birthday - December 8, 1995

Zodiac Sign - Sagittarius

Blood Type - A

FaceBook - eyedicamp

Instagram - eyedi_camp

VLive - Eyedi

YouTube - nameyo1

I. Introduction

Eyedi was born on 8 December, 1995 in Suncheon-si, South Korea as Nam Yujin and she is a South Korean singer, songwriter, composer & actress. On July 19, 2016, Eyedi debuted with a single 'Sign' (written by herself, Loopy, & Francis plus co. produced by Eyedi) under Base Camp Studio.

Eyedi debuted as an actress in the Web-drama 'Thumbs Up Feeds Me (2020)' where she played the character Lee Eunbyul. It was broadcasted on YouTube under the channel Lululala Story Lab & on Naver TV.

Eyedi made her debut in Japan under Pony Canyon with a Japanese mini album called coll[a]ction with a Japanese version of her song 'Sign' which featured Jinmenusagi. On August 10th 2018, the music video (it was focused on color & shot in Tokyo) was released on Pony Crayon's YouTube Channel. The name coll[a]ction was explained to be a mixture of the words 'collection' and action' as they wanted the mini album to express the feeling of capturing Eyedi's songs.

Eyedi auditioned for a reality survival show, MixNine, aired on JTBC On October 29th 2017 where she finished in fifth place out of 72 boys and 98 girls. She auditioned with the song 'Spotlight' by Jennifer Hudson & she also performed various songs while being on MixNine, including MIXNINE PART. 3 - 'JUST DANCE' (girls version) is posted on YG ENTERTAINMENT YouTube Channel on November 19th 2017, 'Rain' by Taeyeon, 'I'm Your Girl' by S.E.S, & 'HUSH'. In 2019, she was a cast member on the reality show Studio Vibes.

Eyedi opened her own YouTube channel called (Hey, Dream) on June 6, 2019. She had uploaded a series of vlogs about her daily life called 'EyeDday'. Many fans have met Eyedi through her YouTube channel.

Eyedi has also created a 'Selected by Eyedi' Playlist on AWA Fm, a Japanese Streaming site which includes artists such as, The Weeknd, Sam Smith, Normani, Jamila Woods, Lucky Daye and many more artists as well as herself.

II. Discography

III. Studio albums

Title Album Details Track listing Peak Chart Positions (Korean) Sales
    Mix B Released - March 21, 2017
    Label - Bace Camp Studio
    Formats - CD, Digital Download

Sign (Remastered) (feat. Loopy)
    Taste the Party (K) (feat. Juvie Train)
    Falling (feat. AKASTON)
    Best Mistake (K)
    Type (K) (feat. Kim Hyoeun)
    The Night (feat. Sean2Slow)
    Not Lonely
    Taste the Party (E) (feat. SKULL)
    Best Mistake (E)
    Type (E) (feat. Mario Winans)
    Falling (Inst.)
    Taste the Party (K) (Inst.)
    Best Mistake (Inst.)
    49 N/A

IIII. Extended Play

Title Album Details Track listing Peak Chart Positions (Korean) Sales
    coll[a]ction Released - October 17, 2018
    Label - Pony Canyon
    Formats - CD, Digital download
    Sign (Japanese Ver.) (feat. Jinmenusagi)
    Not Lonely
    Type (feat. Kim Hyoeun)
    Best Mistake
    Tomorrowland
    Luv Highway
    A Midsummer Night's Dream
    Sign (Acoustic Ver.) (feat. Loopy)
    N/A N/A

IIIII. Singles

Title Year Peak Chart Positions (Korean) Album
    Sign feat. Loopy 2016 N/A Mix B
    Not Lonely 2016 N/A Mix B
    Type feat. Kim Hyoeun 2017 N/A Mix B
    Best Mistake 2017 N/A Mix B
    Tomorrowland 2017 N/A Non-Album Singles
    Luv Highway 2018 67 Non-Album Singles
    Red 2018 N/A Non-Album Singles
    Caffeine 2018 N/A Non-Album Singles
    & New 2019 N/A Non-Album Singles
    J.u.s.T 2020 N/A Non-Album Singles

Title Year Peak Chart Positions (Japn) Album
    Sign feat. Jinmenusagi 2018 N/A coll[a]ction
    Perfect 6th Sense 2019 N/A Non-Album Singles

III. Filmnography

IIII. Web-Series

Title Year Network Role
    Thumbs Up Feeds Me 2020 Naver TV, YouTube Lee Eunbyul

IIIII. Reality Television

Title Year Network Role
    2017–2018 Mix Nine JTBC Contestant
    2019 Studio Vibes tvN Cast member

IV. Trivia

Eyedi has nicknames called Nam YooDing and Ppangsuni.

Her stage name 'Eyedi' literally translates to ID (identity) in Korean and this was because she wanted people to listen to her music and recognise it as an Eyedi song.

Her number 1 song on her playlist was 'Dalla Dalla' by ITZY.

She's friends with Ryujin of ITZY.

Comments 2

• She's been inactive in 2021, what is she up to ? Did she join another agency to maybe debut somewhere else (i think it would be cool) ?

Like 1
    • As far as I know, she's just focusin' on her YT channel atm & like, there's also this -

External Content twitter.com
      Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
      Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

So, I guess we're all waitin' for the update ezgif-7-9cf789cf03c8.png