What group or idol did you unstan/lose interest over time and why?

• Woah, out of curiosity do you have a clip from the concert? I'm surprised to hear it was so bad you had to unstan

i don't have anything fromt he concert it was last year and the music shows are hard to go by 'cause they can be lip synching but this is the group

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

it's not the same and maybe it was an off day on the vlive one but yeah lol

• BTS because I just haven't vibed with their music lately. I still listen to their older stuff and still enjoy them as people, I just don't keep up with their content outside of music anymore.

• BTS.

I realized that I like the rap line more than the group itself (I mean music-wise). When they changed the direction of their music to more pop leaning songs, this became more clear for me. Meanwhile, I do like RM and Suga's solo work.

It took me years to realize why I wasn't interested on that anymore tbh. I still listen to their albums just to check what they're releasing and the songs are good tho.

this. exactly this.

• im also losing interest in g idle these days. but honestly, maybe I'll be satisfied when they come back. I'm not sure yet.

• I don't think I have ever unstanned a group, but rather went on from being a stan to a casual listener.

1. Seventeen : stanned them back in 2017 and watched all of their content, now just a casual listener because their music is just soooo good

2. CLC : I just lost interest because of Cube's mismanagement towards them, they never got a full album in the past 6 years wtf. what a waste of talents tbh

3. The Boyz : after RTK their concepted changed, and at that time too many bgs were doing the dark concept but I still follow their releases

4. BTS : I still consider myself a stan but I don't keep up with their variety shows anymore

5. Stray Kids : stanned them back in 2018 but I kind of lost interest after they released Side Effects

6. Enhypen : I used to watched I-land and even voted pretty diligently and was even excited because my ideal line-up was debuting, but after that I just lost interest

7. BlackPink : stanned them in 2016-2019 but their latest releases are not my taste

8. TXT : went from being a stan to a casual listener but their music never disappoints and I have a soft spot for Soobin

9. LOONA : I didn't like their last few releases but PTT was pretty good

"𝙞 𝙖𝙢 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜   𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙗𝙮𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙝   𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣"

final-61b8506fed445400c3eb937a-497781.gif

Edited 2 times, last by nyoungie ().

• First it was Black6ix because after i paid for their vlive concert and realized how horrible they were performing live i unstanned than they disbanded

than it was bts...i just don't like any of their releases after on...prior to on i love bts work. so i "casually listen" but i don't stan them like i used to.

I almost thought that this is a nickname for AB6IX then I went to google and realised Black6ix is an actual group

• I almost thought that this is a nickname for AB6IX then I went to google and realised Black6ix is an actual group

lol yeah they were an actual group name lol 3 of their songs were good but that concert just did it for me. idk maybe i'm harsh or weird but i just noped lol

• I stoped following anyone who disbanded because almost nobody stayed in the music industry or their new projects didn't interested me

Than Jin Longguo, that piece of crap -.- I really disliked him after what happend in 2018

And I unstanned BTS after some years

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I almost thought that this is a nickname for AB6IX then I went to google and realised Black6ix is an actual group

I know BLACK6IX. They almost had a potentional to become popular, but that was just due to the member that randomly passed away shortly after debut :( and some months later everyone forgot that this even happend

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!