KEP1ER the group from Girls Planet 999 won’t flop and here’s why

• they have the ugliest name to ever exist but they will not flop HEAR ME OUT

reasons why people think they will flop

Low viewers ratings

Produce48 viewers rating were absolute shit compared to the PD101 ones yet Izone sold way more than I.O.I ever did. Izone beat the record for the best first week girl group sales in Kpop at the time. Everyone thought they would be a giant flop too.

Also, it’s 2021 and streaming era. Ofc the viewers rating will decrease and decrease. Nobody’s watching this on TV. 5 MILLION PEOPLE watched the finale on a streaming website in Japan alone and it’s a country that buys albums so we have the Oricon sales secured ( + Mashiro Japan’s fave is in the group )

Btw yes PD-X had better ratings than PD48 but that’s because it was a boy group season and the GP likes BG survival shows way better than GG. PD-X was still below PD101 S2 yet X1 had an even better debut than Wanna One sales wise, and in fact the best debut sales for a boy group.

Btw PD48 votes were inflated : Wonyoung ( or Sakura since it was rigged ) votes were actually 98 000 , she didn’t even crack 100 000 votes. Chaehyun got 76k and Dayeon 74k if I’m not mistaken . Yes there is a gap but what I mean is Izone sold 500k , if Kepi can be a little below that it’s good . 300k on average is good seriously . Then again times have evolved and the more time passes the more easy it is for girl groups to sell a lot. In I.O.I era selling 100k as a girl group was amazing and now it’s just .. good. Maybe Kepi will sell even more

also you have to consider that Izone didn’t even have ALL the strongest fanbases buying that album. like Chaewon Minju and Yuri were definitely rigged and their fans didn’t contribute much to the debut album lol ( before Minju went viral and took over Japan ) this group has all the strong ones AND bahiyyih stans move like a boy group so hopefully they buy the albums like them too 😁

why they will not flop

1. The fans are RICH

You had to vote on the app Universe and there were weekly contests where you have to buy “Klaps” in order to make your fave win something. The last contest was for three coffee trucks for the K, J, C winners. There was an overall ranking for each group too.

— Bahiyyih won that coffee truck in K group with the most Klaps out of everyone. 10 MILLION Klaps. For example 125 000 Klaps = 200 USD. Bahiyyih fans spent 17 000 USD on a survival show contest that had NO impact on the show. It’s not just her, EVERY member in the group has ranked top 5 of their respective group at least twice. They all have rich fans. Now imagine what it’s gonna be with albums. If they can spend money on useless contests that bring absolutely nothing they can definitely buy $25 albums.

2. We have Japan secured

I’m repeating myself but not only was the finale watched by 5 freaking million people in Japan, the dance practice which dropped out of nowhere tended high in YouTube Japan. The show is popular there. Japan is also gonna support because Mashiro made it and the only reason why she’s in this lineup is THEM. Mashiro doesn’t have that many international fans besides Japan and she had low Korean votes. It’s literally just Japan. And thanks to the Japan votes, she would’ve been SECOND PLACE if the KR votes didn’t weigh 50%.

3. They’re a brand new gg and they chart easily

This depends on wether the song is good or not but seriously new girl groups chart more easily. Aespa , StayC , Fromis_9’s Love Bomb had very good charting , Everglow is an exception because Knetz hate Yuehua lol

Even Billlie complete nugus were top 50 on Bugs, sure that’s not the best but it’s surprising they charted at all. As long as the song is GOOD they can chart but even if they don’t the sales are secured and Kepi will pull a Twice ig

i’m not saying they’re gonna be the next BP btw i think they’re just gonna do well . ppl are predicting 50k first month like hello????

• I think they already are most subscribed 2021 rookie gg on youtube

and most followed on instagram

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• People keep underestimating Kep1er when rating means shit kingdom has a terrible rating and now the bgs are million sellers

They will sell more than izone because it’s another produce show x1 was pulling 600k albums they could have outselling wanna one

They have already 500k subscribers with only one video and no teasers yet they are the most followed rookies on Instagram YouTube and twitter

Japan is already secured they are always trending here they will be big here maybe not like izone but they will definitely outsell the others ggs here

• I think they already are most subscribed 2021 rookie gg on youtube

and most followed on instagram

External Content www.instagram.com

1M on IG and the dance practice almost has more likes than the Izone Nekkoya one 😭 they’re doing NUMBERS ppl are underestimating them

• EXACTLY speak your truth :froghype:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!