[PANNCHOA] EDITOR BEHIND IRENES SCANDAL UPDATED HER INSTA STORIES

• Posted on December 15, 2021
    [theqoo] EDITOR BEHIND IRENE'S POWER TRIP SCANDAL UPDATED HER INSTA STORY

"I'm not gonna let things slide like this anymore. I will go through everything and will start preparing to take legal actions next week.

Last time, I even arranged all the data so I have them with me. I already met with the lawyer twice. I don't need dirty money and there's no room for negotiation.

I will show you what it is to bring disgrace to your family. In order to protect myself, I stopped near the end but this time, I will go until the end. Please wait."

Looks like she's still being tormented by the fans

original post: here

1. She should've released the voice recording. This editor was way too kind

2. I support you

3. Like fans like singers

4. Irene looks so happy now, damn...

5. Hul so the fans have been f*cking with her for over a year?

6. Please find strength

7. I seriously support her. The assailant is a famous celebrity who is receiving shields from the fans while the victim is getting tormented. Does this even make sense?ㅋㅋㅋ

8. Like Rene, like fans

9. Let's go

10. Still???

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Edited 3 times, last by bobsyouruncle ().

• I'm on dark mode what does this say??pasted-from-clipboard.png

"I'm not gonna let things slide like this anymore. I will go through everything and will start preparing to take legal actions next week.

Last time, I even arranged all the data so I have them with me. I already met with the lawyer twice. I don't need dirty money and there's no room for negotiation.

I will show you what it is to bring disgrace to your family. In order to protect myself, I stopped near the end but this time, I will go until the end. Please wait."

Looks like she's still being tormented by the fans

original post: here

1. She should've released the voice recording. This editor was way too kind

2. I support you

3. Like fans like singers

4. Irene looks so happy now, damn...

5. Hul so the fans have been f*cking with her for over a year?

6. Please find strength

7. I seriously support her. The assailant is a famous celebrity who is receiving shields from the fans while the victim is getting tormented. Does this even make sense?ㅋㅋㅋ

8. Like Rene, like fans

9. Let's go

10. Still???

~ ω

• Thank you <33

I don't get it.. who is the editor??? Why are they important?

• Thank you <33

I don't get it.. who is the editor??? Why are they important?

The one that was verbally abused by irene last year and recorded the whole interaction

LAFBL0s.gif

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

• Oh, last year it was a stylist so I was confused.

Now what I don't understand is why?? Irene apologized three times publicly and the editor even publicly said she forgave her so???

I think this is a result of Irene fans harrassing her for over a year but im not sure since her insta story isnt that clear. She could also just be talking about taking actions against those fans not releasing irenes recording.

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

Edited once, last by bobsyouruncle ().

• Yikes, don't poke the hornets nest.

Like, her fans should have just let it go. It ended quietly. Irene was able to start back promoting happily, and now, the issue is going to be reopened because they couldn't just accept what happened and move on. If we can trust what this woman is saying.

Like, I can't imagine being obsessed with a person that I go out of my way to dedicate time and energy to continue to attack another person on their behalf. Talk about jobless. Get a hobby ya'll. Irene and SM were done with the situation. Just let it go.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Not defending Irene since I heard she apolized (which means she is guilty), but why did she recordered?

To protect herself? If she didn't have any evidence, Irene and SM could have simply denied it and this could have ended or at least negatively affected her career.

• To protect herself? If she didn't have any evidence, Irene and SM could have simply denied it and this could have ended or at least negatively affected her career.

That's exactly what I don't understand, why did she felt the need to protect herself from Irene? Maybe it wasn't the first time or Irene tends to treat people badly so she decided to record her?

If you know about this issue, please explain because I'm confused.

• That's exactly what I don't understand, why did she felt the need to protect herself from Irene? Maybe it wasn't the first time or Irene tends to treat people badly so she decided to record her?

not just from irene, but from all celebs. If ever shit hits the fan, people tend to side with the celeb over a stylist/photographer/assistant/etc. Voice recording all interactions is an absolute must.

• That's exactly what I don't understand, why did she felt the need to protect herself from Irene? Maybe it wasn't the first time or Irene tends to treat people badly so she decided to record her?

I don't have any knowledge about what really happened, it's just my assumption.

She verbally abused this woman to the point of tears (this editor is also 10 years her senior iirc and has a pretty important position, probably that's why she had the balls to confront Irene/SM and request an apology).

Irene only apologized because she was faced with evidence that was going to ruin her career. Amongst the knetz her attitude has been quite of an open secret, she's had attitude controversies for years, but fans and SM are quick to bury them.

it wasnt the first time because when the editor made her expose post, other industry insiders liked the post and some even made posts in support of it. also a famous chinese stylist made her own expose post on Irene.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/10/former-red-velvet-fashion-coordinator-likes-editors-post-about-tantrum-by-idol-alleged-to-be-irene

i will say though that other people who worked with irene also did post good experiences wirh irene in support of irene.

but honestly there was a lot of misinformation going around at the time like some other user said so some things arent really clear

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• and people called me crazy when I pointed Irene's fans behavior in the past... Who need antis

Irene is not even at fault here she already did what she had to... Irene fans... FFS they are just like that... Since the start I disliked their behavior (obviously if you are not an Irene CRAY STAN this is not for you! Because I am an Irene fan I love RV but this behavior was never okay her fans can be so ugh...)

• Why are irene fans even bothering this woman to this day. Are they dumb?

I think things were revived after Joy's personal Insta was hacked and it was discovered she was following the editor on there

Now fans are harassing both Joy and the editor

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• When everybody including the stylist and Irene wants to move on but the so called fans don't let them thinking they are protecting Irene when in fact they are harming her and the victim of the situation...smh

• You know this world is twisted when the victim continue to get harassed. It’s like the world want you to always be the penetrators because damn you if you ever become a victim - they will step on you further.

I hope she sue those fkers as much as she can. They are vile.

• Some Irene fans really disgraced themselves. Their idol was shown to be a complete nightmare, and instead of accepting that, they acted like the victim was at fault.

Why? Just because Irene is beautiful? She should release the audio. Even then they would probably not believe it though..

• This thread contains 2 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!