Is slapping people common in Korea?

• Cause it happens ALL THE TIME in K Dramas.

And it usually solves the problem. No matter what the situation.

I'm gonna try slapping my boss next time he does some stupid shit and I'm hoping everything will be peachy afterwards.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I'm gonna try slapping my boss next time he does some stupid shit and I'm hoping everything will be peachy afterwards.

as the most peachy user on this website, I can vow for it, it will work out just like you imagine it!

• i see it often in Kdramas. Also, this Kimchi slap...

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• as the most peachy user on this website, I can vow for it, it will work out just like you imagine it!

And your sig still slays me. Momo can slap the shit out of me anytime she wants <3

the waste of perfectly good kimchi :pepecry:

Lmao at his reaction. More annoyed than mad.

Lmao at his reaction. More annoyed than mad.

the reaction is very relatable though... I would also be annoyed af if somone did that to me

• its the best sig ever made, I will never change it most likely :happyr:

It's up there. But SleepingGiant gives you a run for your money.

nothing tops Indian drama slaps

External Content www.youtube.com

• speaking of slaps

kinda reminds of

• nothing tops Indian drama slaps

Damn!!! She slapped that girl so hard she turned into a tornado!

• speaking of slaps

kinda reminds of

Slapdown.com lmao!

• Lmaooo idk but apparently touching people in their booties is common...

Apparently skinship is touching your closest friends and family :eyes:

grounds for sexual assault!!! what??? how is touching people in their booties appropriate???

lol I was going to post this clip too. This was my first exposure to Kdramas.

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

• Yes. During the Korean War soldiers didn’t use guns or weaponry, they relied solely on their hands and the ancient art of bitch slapping the enemy.

11:24

• On a more serious note

I've got a friend who is Korean and she said older people are sometimes very agressive and they push younger people when they feel like they don't have enough space while riding a bus or on a train or something :annoyedk: and younger people aren't supposed to complain because of their senior status

My other friend who visited Korea said some old lady hit her with her walking stick because she was standing in her way :eyes:

• nothing tops Indian drama slaps

Reminds of this

• Ironically I was just planning on changing to a new one yesterday, trying to remember how to edit video to do that

I was thinking something WekiMeki because no one seems to have any wekimeki sigs

It's great you want Weki Meki to get some sig love on allkpop but please don't. Yeji and Yuna powers me up to full strength everytime I see that sig.

• Reminds of this

Damn!!! That first dude got slapped so hard he ended up in another county.

• Ironically I was just planning on changing to a new one yesterday, trying to remember how to edit video to do that

I was thinking something WekiMeki because no one seems to have any wekimeki sigs

but now you want Drew to keep loving and you and don't change, interesting 2x

• I think it has less stigma in a playful way.. but yeah it can become problematic because there’s a fine line between playful and real when there’s power dynamics involved. Cultural differences I guess :woow:

• This thread contains 2 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!