Why is the common of bullies in korea?

The korea is conservative country so the problem mental is taboo and other subjets ...

This is common in kpop idols

I was victim bully but now im most strong and funny in my life.

The teenagers re naive ...no

Conclusion :

Use your brain before ruined the life of idols

• From what I understand, students in Korea are constantly under extreme academic stress. So, bullying is common as a way for them to 'let off steam' and prey on the weak in order to feel elation from being superior.

If an idol was a bully, they 100% deserve to face the consequences of their actions and at least apologize. As a bully, you just move on, but the scars stay with the bullied forever (often causing them to overcompensate their personality to be 'funny' and 'bright' later on in life). If the bullied are still living with scars, they should be able to get some compensation for it.

You talk about ruining an idol's life, but what about the lives of the victims that the idol ruined? Again, different people have different ways to deal with bullying and telling someone to just move on is insensitive and pathetic honestly.

If an idol is a proven bully, they should 100% face the consequences.

• From what I understand, students in Korea are constantly under extreme academic stress. So, bullying is common as a way for them to 'let off steam' and prey on the weak in order to feel elation from being superior.

Yes for me they look like traumatised of the life

Many young idols should debuted when they re confidence herself: i notice all the idols have problem ec suzy hyuna iu re depression right now

• nope you all ain't right

it's because many of them think that Korea itself is a superior, best nation

which later made some of those more handsome or rich, or just those with twisted minds to take it out on the others

ps: just watch how many times bullying is portrayed in kdramas, it kind of became a norm that also so many webtoons have it, it seems like in any school there will be at least few bullies and few victims

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• nope you all ain't right

it's because many of them think that Korea itself is a superior, best nation

which later made some of those more handsome or rich, or just those with twisted minds to take it out on the others

ps: just watch how many times bullying is portrayed in kdramas, it kind of became a norm that also so many webtoons have it, it seems like in any school there will be at least few bullies and few victims

The teenager on pann re savage and love cyberbullying

There re many documentary on the bullies in korea.

The governememt is the problem...

Even the harrassement se'ual is common in korea

• This "oh but accusations ruin lives" bs is the nastiest victim blaming. Y'all sound like those people who are concerned about the man's future in rape cases. I assume you guys don't wanna sound like those people either.

Right? People on AKP are mostly 12 year olds so they don't understand empathy but this is low even for them lol

• bullying happens everywhere. but korean idols are clean cut, so bullying is basically the worst shit they can do, so the single that out.

bullying doesnt get talking about in usa, why? cause its minuscule to other shit that goes on

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!