There must be something wrong if the junior group's role models are from a different company. Sorry BP, iKON and BIGBANG but....

• TREASURE's role model is SEVENTEEN!

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• So many jpop groups consider bts to be their role models? :woow: That is amazing!!

Maybe.. I'm not sure about the exact numbers

From what I know:

• Koki from SUPER DRAGON said BTS (and Big Bang) are his most favourite artists
    • Hyoma from SUPER DRAGON said that Jungkook would be his rolemodel and he even mentioned in a TV-show how much he admire him and wished he could be more like him
    • Shion from BLACK IRIS is a huge BTS-fan (And I bet he could be jealous of his member Ayumu who was background dancer fot BTS)
    • Kensuke from WIN=W1N is a big fan of BTS (and TXT)
    • Hiroto from IVVY is a big BTS-fan and after something stupid his Instagram follower did he felt very hurt as a fan of that group (basicly before he debuted people acused him he would try to be a Jungkook-doppelganger, and he denied it but a lot people who followed him on Instagram got mad for no reason saying he should stop lying, but as he said he dosn't lies cause he is not a doppelganger it went pretty bad cause mainly the people who stan BTS and followed him than tried to boycot him... *facepalm*)
    • Besides the Japanese group ARASHI, Takeru from INI is a big BTS fan
    • Yudai from INI's rolemodel is Jungkook
    • Rihito from INI's most favourite artist is BTS
    • Jin from INI said that his rolemodel would also be Jungkook
    • Yume from Cure Candy is a big BTS fan and his most favourite member is V (he also has a photocard of V in his phonecase)
    • I forgot the name but there was a dude from a group who had a photo on his Instagram that showed him with a BTS-lighstick going to the last concert they had in Japan. The same guy also uploaded a short video of him sitting in the stadium/hall between a few girls while BTS was on stage and you could hear that guy sing to the song (wich was one of BTS's Japanese releases)
    • I'm not too sure about this, but Hyuga from ENJIN loves KPop and I think he mentioned on social media once that he really likes the music of BTS
    • Yuki from MADKID is also a big KPop-fan and jesus... he literally seems to like every group that ever existed in Korea (and is even friends to an entire group) but not too sure if his most favourite group would even be BTS since he also looks like a big fan of NCT, Stray Kids, BLACKPINK and MONSTA X so yeah ... (but his rolemodel is Michael Jackson)
    • The member of the group MeseMoa. seem to also like literally everything from Korea so not sure if one of them has BTS as their most favourite artist
    • Joonho&Gyumin made a song with a youtuber a few years ago in wich they sung how much they like BTS and that they wished they could be like them xD

This are a few I could think of for now

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Maybe.. I'm not sure about the exact numbers

From what I know:

• Koki from SUPER DRAGON said BTS (and Big Bang) are his most favourite artists
    • Hyoma from SUPER DRAGON said that Jungkook would be his rolemodel and he even mentioned in a TV-show how much he admire him and wished he could be more like him
    • Shion from BLACK IRIS is a huge BTS-fan (And I bet he could be jealous of his member Ayumu who was background dancer fot BTS)
    • Kensuke from WIN=W1N is a big fan of BTS (and TXT)
    • Hiroto from IVVY is a big BTS-fan and after something stupid his Instagram follower did he felt very hurt as a fan of that group (basicly before he debuted people acused him he would try to be a Jungkook-doppelganger, and he denied it but a lot people who followed him on Instagram got mad for no reason saying he should stop lying, but as he said he dosn't lies cause he is not a doppelganger it went pretty bad cause mainly the people who stan BTS and followed him than tried to boycot him... *facepalm*)
    • Besides the Japanese group ARASHI, Takeru from INI is a big BTS fan
    • Yudai from INI's rolemodel is Jungkook
    • Rihito from INI's most favourite artist is BTS
    • Jin from INI said that his rolemodel would also be Jungkook
    • Yume from Cure Candy is a big BTS fan and his most favourite member is V (he also has a photocard of V in his phonecase)
    • I forgot the name but there was a dude from a group who had a photo on his Instagram that showed him with a BTS-lighstick going to the last concert they had in Japan. The same guy also uploaded a short video of him sitting in the stadium/hall between a few girls while BTS was on stage and you could hear that guy sing to the song (wich was one of BTS's Japanese releases)
    • I'm not too sure about this, but Hyuga from ENJIN loves KPop and I think he mentioned on social media once that he really likes the music of BTS
    • Yuki from MADKID is also a big KPop-fan and jesus... he literally seems to like every group that ever existed in Korea (and is even friends to an entire group) but not too sure if his most favourite group would even be BTS since he also looks like a big fan of NCT, Stray Kids, BLACKPINK and MONSTA X so yeah ... (but his rolemodel is Michael Jackson)
    • The member of the group MeseMoa. seem to also like literally everything from Korea so not sure if one of them has BTS as their most favourite artist
    • Joonho&Gyumin made a song with a youtuber a few years ago in wich they sung how much they like BTS and that they wished they could be like them xD

This are a few I could think of for now

wow :claps:

• Lol. TREASURE has mentioned BIGBANG, WINNER, iKON and BLACKPINK as role models on multiple occasions. Asahi even ran an iKON fan account lol.

But that's not unusual. Certainly groups in Kpop have been inspired by YG artists. That's very apparent when watching Kpop.

Anyway, when they mention MUSIC role models it is always YG seniors. The group they mentioned in the OP they said it in reference to enjoying their reality show.

But I'm happy TREASURE caught other fans' attention with a casual reference to another group. TREASURE is a respectful group.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• So many jpop groups consider bts to be their role models? :woow: That is amazing!!

Based off my observation, the younger Japanese generation has really taken a liking to kpop, even more than the last, so this isn’t much of a surprise. There were multiple times male rookie Japanese groups or even celebrities mentioned bts/kpop on Japanese tv.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!