Are you a fan of music?

• Yes I suppose I am

I like listening to music and usually use it as a background noise, thats why I tend to like songs that are not hard on edm..

Also I listen to it when I drive, or when I read, or when I do anything alone by myself because with any background noise I tend to space out lol

♢ BTS ♢ RED VELVET ♢ STAYC ♢ ITZY ♢ I'VE ♢ 

bf8564d98af24361d0590896c941048f9c781516.gifv 113c3e0e8e47532a0f6e02950f2765764a166a8c.gifv ea538e39aff2514e678056be42c87abdbaefb377.gifv

• Music is, and always has been, the largest and most enduring love/passion of my life. First thing I do in the morning is put music on and I fall asleep listening to it at night. Pretty much the only time I don’t have it on is if I am watching a film/tv something on you tube.

And I need, absolutely *need* to sing, on my own or with others or I feel like someone’s clipped my wings.

• Discovering a new song or artist that you can't get enough of is one of the best feelings v-v I adore music and i usually listen for at least 1-3 hours everyday, but it's not like i can't go without it. At times i just don't feel like listening to stuff and these periods can last for several weeks sometimes.

I'm not one of those people that think too deeply about music or analyse it though, as i think that sucks out the fun of exploring artists and genres v-v

hello

• I always have a song stuck in my head, even if it’s just in the background, behind my thoughts.

At the moment, that song is “Stereotype” by StayC.

Yesterday, it was a different song; tomorrow, probably a different one again.

So there’s always music in my life. Even when I’m not actively listening to it.

• I love music and listen to it everyday. Music makes me happy - whether I’m dancing to a bop, unleashing my inner Whitney or just quietly recharging . I start my day with music and wind down after a long day and often to help me sleep with music. In between that, I love to listen to multiple genres and tracks and artists depending on my mood. One of the things I’ve loved about the pandemic-forced work from home (aside from not having the grueling commute and spending the day in jammies) is the ability to listen to music throughout the workday when I’m not in meetings, instead of only during the commute.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• My most played playlist on Spotify is prolly :

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It’s 15 hours of Rain Sounds

:peperun:

if u like rain sounds u should listen to the album Rigning by Yagya.

• I am a passionate fanatic lover of music. I realize I don't qualify as a fanatic because I am more on the discerning side. I feel instead of think when I listen to music, but I have to know why I like or dislike a song. You don't truly understand something unless you can explain it.

Music and rhythm is deep in my DNA, culture, and life. I'm a creative, so really good music activates my imagination. I listen to orchestral music too. I could stream motion picture soundtracks for hours because the arrangements are designed to stimulate (the) emotion(s). What's the point of listening if the music doesn't move you on some (or multiple) levels?

Depending on what I am doing, I'll listen to my entire digital catalog. Other times, I go off what I feel like listening to. That's why quality instead of quantity is important. If it can't last, I'll pass.

• Of course! Music is probably the one thing I couldn’t live without. Not only listening to it, but also singing. I grew up taking vocal and piano lessons, singing in the children and eventually adult choir, as soon as I could walk, so my early life revolves around it and still does even now as I work on my own music, covers, ect.

• It is. I listen to music on daily commute. When I am working on something monotonous which doesn't need much brain power , when I am cooking cleaning , in shower.

I love those study playlists on YouTube (there are some good BTS study playlists) as they let me focus on my work.

When I was working, I used to listen to music almost all day cause I had access to my laptop all day and it's fun to code with music on and can also escape from colleagues.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!