Hyuna is severly underweight

• Her weight in combination with her height indicates she's severly underweight if you calculate her Body Mass Index

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• also posting something like this by top idol always makes me irritated because she should realize that she is influencing teenagers to do some stupid unhealthy starvation diet

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Her weight in combination with her height indicates she's severly underweight if you calculate her Body Mass Index

External Content www.instagram.com

She is working on it.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

Edited once, last by Yseki ().

• Oh that's bad. Her bmi is below 16... that's when you're so underweight it's officially dangerous (ofc can vary a bit from person to person), kinda like the opposite to obese. Hope she's doing okay.

I don't really like the trend of celebrities posting their weight. Being proud of your body is one thing but putting so much focus on the exact number of kgs is unhealthy and not a great thing to encourage.

• also posting something like this by top idol always makes me irritated because she should realize that she is influencing teenagers to do some stupid unhealthy starvation diet

She isn’t responsible for their lives. You get to post whatever you want but she can’t? Sorry that may sound rude but it’s true. You need to be responsible for your own life and make your own decisions.

• She isn’t responsible for their lives. You get to post whatever you want but she can’t? Sorry that may sound rude but it’s true. You need to be responsible for your own life and make your own decisions.

all of us are nugus

if I would post photo from gym or running I might influence 1 or 2 friends that will later ask if they can join me in those activities

she has 16 mln followers

believe me if she would tattoo pelican emblem on her forehead there will be idiots who would follow her with it

• she's 11cm taller than me and 5kgs lighter than me..wth

really hope she's okay and hope her post won't encourage unhealthy behaviour though that's inevitable since she's a public figure

She is not responsible to raise your sisters

• all of us are nugus

if I would post photo from gym or running I might influence 1 or 2 friends that will later ask if they can join me in those activities

she has 16 mln followers

believe me if she would tattoo pelican emblem on her forehead there will be idiots who would follow her with it

I still don’t see how thats her fault? like I said if you follow what celebrities do that’s on you. you decided to do it on your own.

• stop worrying about her weight, you don't know what's going on in her life.

• all of us are nugus

she has 16 mln followers

Idols are humans too, they can share whatever they want. So you think you are the only one who can have this privilege?

You said it they are idiots, why should Hyuna care!! Miss me with this fake woke shit

If lizzo is proudly promoting obesity so can Hyuna

• idk why celebs post this tbh is it like a joke or an update about their lives like how mums mark how tall their kids grow every year or how much they weigh? The last time I saw a person worried about bmi was when somi posted her weighing scale. Like they talk about how much mental and physical pressure there is to look good in kpop and then post their weighing scale measurements like for what??? Ig all content is good content to fans but if it's getting them worried I don't see the point..

Desbundar

• There's a lot of misunderstanding about this post of her.

She posted it to celebrate her weight gain.

She has some issues regarding weight gain and stress and every kg she gets is a victory for her. This post is an update about her weight and how she's going with her journey.

She was very underweight after leaving Cube and she still deals with her bad eating habits due to stress (fasting for many hours and lack of appetite).

So she was even skinnier before this picture. T.T

I'm happy she's searching for better diets and a better life overall.

• stop worrying about her weight, you don't know what's going on in her life.

Amen, imagine if I was judging some users on here. :evil:

It would be all about body positivity and shit then.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• Ohhh that's kinda wholesome ngl :pepelove2:

Desbundar

• not sure if you're just trolling but many teens who look up to her could be negatively encouraged by her post

idk about you but if I was a celebrity, I would think I am responsible and keep that in mind

So fucking cringe. she is not responsible to raise you. Your parents are the ones. She can post whatever she wants on her Instagram. It's not her problem easily Influenced idiots exist.

• with this context now it makes sense, in that case I'm happy for her and her progress

• Thank you for providing context. In that case, it's a good thing then.

• So fucking cringe. she is not responsible to raise you. Your parents are the ones. She can post whatever she wants on her Instagram. It's not her problem easily Influenced idiots exist.

it's whatever now that I get the purpose of her post

obviously, she's free to post whatever she wants, who said anything about raising anyone..all I'm saying is people who look up to her could perceive her post in a certain way and I'm sure Hyuna herself wouldn't want that. but again, not the context in this post.

• wow, yes she is

i think almost all idols are

the only one i think is in an averge healthy weight is Jennie, and i single her out, cos she is one of Koreas favourites...and it is very rare to have a Female Korea sweetheart with a healthy bmi

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• it's whatever now that I get the purpose of her post

obviously, she's free to post whatever she wants, who said anything about raising anyone..all I'm saying is people who look up to her could perceive her post in a certain way and I'm sure Hyuna herself wouldn't want that. but again, not the context in this post.

This backward shit Reminds me of my grandma who thought I am going to grow up to become a stripper after going to the strip club in gta san andreas.

People are the ones responsible for their own actions, it's their fucking problem. keep this in your mind. Hyuna is not responsible to babysit you.

• This backward shit Reminds me of my grandma who thought I am going to grow up to become a stripper after going to the strip club in gta san andreas.

People are the ones responsible for their own actions, it's their fucking problem. keep this in your mind. Hyuna is not responsible to babysit you.

think you didn't read my post properly, "people who look up to her could perceive her post in a certain way"

backward or not it's just a fact that people (who face body issues already) can get influenced, obviously, no random person will see it and be like yep time to do this or that. I don't personally care what she posts to be keeping that in my mind..

• think you didn't read my post properly, "people who look up to her could perceive her post in a certain way"

backward or not it's just a fact that people (who face body issues already) can get influenced, obviously, no random person will see it and be like yep time to do this or that. I don't personally care what she posts to be keeping that in my mind..

I can't The cringe ;( People who look up to her are also responsible for their own actions.

• I'm 1,52m and in school we did such a test and it said for my height 37-47kg and I remember the majority of girls in my class was 1,60-1,70m and got a result from anything between 55-75kg

So just to let everyone know who dosn't knows how the BMI-table works

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Ae you crazy? She is 164 and weight 41 kg.

No hablo inglés

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• Ae you crazy? She is 164 and weight 41 kg.

In all seriousness I said that because of the context of the post. Shes doing fine the post was about celebrating weight gain. We should be celebrating that instead of trying to punch down and say things that are not helpful.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• This thread contains 2 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!