and when you thought that Jessica vs SNSD or Hyuna vs 4 Minute are messy....

• The only difference is that kpop artists are not allowed to express themselves THIS openly on social media

The industry would've had some stories if that wasn't the case that's for sure, I mean listen to veteran singers how they talk about the tensions and stuff

But LM thing is really something, I hadn't known about these stuff until Nicki got involved lol

♢ BTS ♢ RED VELVET ♢ STAYC ♢ ITZY ♢ I'VE ♢ 

bf8564d98af24361d0590896c941048f9c781516.gifv 113c3e0e8e47532a0f6e02950f2765764a166a8c.gifv ea538e39aff2514e678056be42c87abdbaefb377.gifv

• I'm very disappointed because little mix was your trademark non problematic gg that cared for each other. They weren't messy. I wonder how most kpop ggs and bgs keep most of this under the wraps cuz this seems to happen an awful lot in the West in comparison to like 3 cases a decade for kpop.

Edit: ggs and bgs not eggs and bags. Autocorrect is nobodys friend.

• I'm very disappointed because little mix was your trademark non problematic gg that cared for each other. They weren't messy. I wonder how most kpop ggs and bgs keep most of this under the wraps cuz this seems to happen an awful lot in the West in comparison to like 3 cases a decade for kpop.

Edit: ggs and bgs not eggs and bags. Autocorrect is nobodys friend.

I am rolling at your edit. (Didn't seem appropriate to use the LOL reaction to the rest of your very lovely comment!)

let's be friends

e9b8a6c6366aecb3faf71dcc6b4488775b109abb.gif

• Honestly one of of my least fav things about kpop is how much of a secret everything is, when western groups have a member leave/break up they usually end up talking about what happened, meanwhile we still don't even know what happened with Jessica and SNSD and it's been like 7 years

• also someone needs to put Niki Minaj in her place

Its been long over due

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Wow in kpop an idol can't even wear braids without getting attacked like there's no tomorrow but western artists get away with blackfishing for soooo long. Also I canceled Nicki Minaj when she got her child rapist brother out of jail.

• Nicki has been canceled hundreds time but idk.

Seems like Jesy's situation will just go away. I mean is there any popular western singer or vlogger that got legit canceled and stopped doin' their thing?

• This isn’t as bad as sharp but this was wild. I think kpop is this bad behind the scenes.

Yass . This song is a bop!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Jesy and Nicki coming for Leigh is so weird. Especially Nicki. Deflecting from her r*pist husband again and the two of them tormenting his victim. People won't forget no matter how vile or outrageous she acts in other situations.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• The whole situation is so disappointing. LM is one of my favourite artists and has always had the least amount of drama. Seeing everything turn out like this is so shocking. I'm super disappointed in Jesy, especially seeing her laugh in the livestream while Nicki was making fun of Leigh Anne (knowing LA has struggled with her own mental health and has just had babies).

Not only that but Nicki Minaj getting involved in drama that did NOT concern her in the slightest. She'll literally address anything except her r*pist husband.

• Lmao I saw this going around earlier. Black fishing is one of the weirder reasons for members to be having disputes over. Add the walking garbage Minaj getting in the for no reason and it's a dumpster fire.

• Thanks for all the cuties that gave me insightful reactions :lover3:

Anyway, I don't think airing one's dirty laundry in social media and turning personal disagreements with coworkers into a circus is something that kpop should aspire to mimic. In fact I find that behaviour incredibly vulgar and off putting and I'm glad kpop isn't like that.

• and not to forget the whole 5H vs Camila and how they shades Camila during VMA performances lmao

External Content www.youtube.com

I remember that, I thought it was pretty funny.

But Camila had the last laugh as she became the most famous member.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!