What was your biggest musical surprise this year?

• Cry For Love for being such a fkn good song???

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A literal masterpiece bye

• Without a doubt

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Like if you put away all your biase-ness aside, there is nothing and I mean NOTHING THAT COMES CLOSE TO THE SURPRISED OF BRAVE GIRLS NEW FOUND SUCCESS

They were literally a week away from disbanding and their song blew up and became viral. They got their first win since the groups actual debut in 2011. "We Ride" also manage to rise up to the chart and they had 2 songs in Melon top 5.

No other group's success is more surprising. Like you can predict BTS topping Hot 100, or aespa having a breakout hit, or xxxx group selling cross 1mil/2mil whatever mil mark, or xxxx having PAKs watever, because even though those are pleasant surprises, they are still success that we probably did dream would happen and actually seem possible.

But no one in a million years would predict that Brave Girls would suddenly rise up to fame from Rollin.

:pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1:

I only speak facts and only facts

• Yixing singing in Dftf bsides

:pepe-sad::pepe-sad::pepe-sad:

I almost cried when I heard his voice

External Content twitter.com

I love this man's voice so I am thankful

• Best answer!

(Yes I’ve put my bias-ness aside)

• Aespa's mini Savage being quality, Rollin by Brave Girls being a smash hit and them using the money from it to make more bangers, boy groups having better songs than girl groups on average, trot songs by Lim Young Woong doing pretty well chart wise from what I can gather(it's a good thing, the charts should always have more trot in my opinion, IU trot album when), oh yeah and IU having a city pop title track with Lilac that was a welcome musical change for me as I love IU's voice and I love citypop.

• SHINee releasing "Fuck You" type of songs the whole year

they usually stay on the uplifting and positive side

External Content twitter.com

External Content www.youtube.com

• Aespa succeeding with songs like Next Level and Savage, which doesn't sound public-friendly and has very complexing and confusing lyrics. I can't stand their music, but they are really at the top of the game right now and this is shocking to me.

Enhypen setting the bar high in the first year of their career and bringing amazing songs showing that the Hybe/Bighit team really can create amazing discographies. Making me even more excited for the upcoming girl groups from Hybe.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!