2 years with EXO-SC / Share your favourite moments

• ''Let's let them hear the stories that we really want to tell''

(Sehun-2019)

EXO's Sehun And Chanyeol Reveal Their Negative First Impressions Of Each  Other - Koreaboo

It all started with Chanyeol asking Sehun to work together

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And since they have similar musical direction they formed a subunit together <3

In fact this lovely and iconic duo of EXO released their first song together in 2018

External Content www.youtube.com

But they made their official debut with their fist mini album What a life 2 years ago. They participated in song writing of all tracks and production of 2 tracks (Daydreamin', Rollercoaster).

EXO-SC.jpg

Tbh I am not a big fan of hip hop and WAL was not my cup of tea but I liked the b-sides more especially Closer to you, Daydreamin'. But it was just the beginning

External Content open.spotify.com

Choreographer and dancer Sehun

:lover1:

Their live performances are always fun!

And last year they released their first album 1 Billion Views. I truly enjoyed 1BV album a lot. Again they have participated in writing of all tracks and production of 3 tracks (Telephone, Flly Away, On Me). They expanded their genres, vocal and rap parts were nice balanced and the album overall was more polished. It was so nice to see how much they grow in such a short time. Say it and Rodeo Station are some of my favourite tracks I recommend this album to all kpop fans

:lover1:

exo-sc-31.jpg

Not just passionate, talented and handsome these 2 are also the most chaotic duo you could see

:pepe-hehe:

They made the music they wanted to and did pretty much everything themselves with minimum support and promotion from their company. But it was worth it <3

I can't wait for the time they will release music together <3 Please show your love to this lovely and chaotic duo in the future too^^

Bonus:

• External Content twitter.com

• External Content www.youtube.com

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• I recommend everyone their my little television appearence

It was pure fun and chaos

• External Content www.youtube.com

you should watch their my little television episodes I posted some videos

• Remember when Sehun painted Chanyeol's emoji and Chanyeol's reaction

• The 3rd member of EXO-SC

쉰화 ❄️ on Twitter: "Sehun, Chanyeol and Monsieur are the cutest little  family❣️🐥🍒🐶🥺… "

• EXO-SC ft Suho this is one of my fav performances

:pepecute:

• i love them so much, their bond their friendship their passion for music and how they pursue it no matter what :pepe-sad:

i know i wasnt fully sold on their discography at first but now i listen to both WAL and 1BV almost as often as to exo:pepe-comfy:

i hope they will continue making music for a long time to come :pepelove1:

Let Me Shine Bright 

4cfec65d8f2ca1e10d2992f8538ac5a70f371b16.gifv 41044baf21b673edaead3ab264714cfafe489aeb.gifv 330ae6c6236e9f54e2a629bf61728a4f2a08a326.gifv

• i love them so much, their bond their friendship their passion for music and how they pursue it no matter what :pepe-sad:

i know i wasnt fully sold on their discography at first but now i listen to both WAL and 1BV almost as often as to exo:pepe-comfy:

i hope they will continue making music for a long time to come :pepelove1:

they look like vivi and toben

:pepecute:

• I really do love EXO-SC and I mean it when I say they deserve so much. They compliment each other well and the way they bond while making music is the cutest thing ever. Chanyeol produces and writes their music and sehun just trusts his hyung with everything. Even when SM wasn't sure about On Me, Sehun pushed for it because his hyung made it.

• Remember when Sehun painted Chanyeol's emoji and Chanyeol's reaction

sechan's dynamic can't be emulated. They are perfect together :pepe-hehe:

• I really do love EXO-SC and I mean it when I say they deserve so much. They compliment each other well and the way they bond while making music is the cutest thing ever. Chanyeol produces and writes their music and sehun just trusts his hyung with everything. Even when SM wasn't sure about On Me, Sehun pushed for it because his hyung made it.

They are perfect for each other

:siptear:

• Here to promote their best song

External Content youtu.be

• i've always wanted for exo to come onto a show like this and Im happy exo sc did

OMG YES

:lover1::lover1::lover1:

• sehun shopping with chanyeol to pick his outfit for his enlistment ;(

• i've always wanted for exo to come onto a show like this and Im happy exo sc did

Hehe my fav is my little television but this was very fun as well

oh by the way we have the same dps??? haesoovoiceship

:pepe-excited:

Sehunnie might look cold on the outside but he is very supportive and affectionate

:pepe-sad:

• I just can't express with words the amount of love I have for them and their music :pepe-sad:

EXO-SC is my favorite subunit. I think that they're music (especially the 1 Billion Views album) really represents who Sehun and Chanyeol are outside of just idols as EXO's Sehun and Chanyeol. They learnt more about music, improved their skills, participated in the composing and writing process. It's literally them and their music. They made the music they put out. They have a reason to be an unit. They make music that tell their stories and that's what make them different from the rest <3

I hope these two continue to create more magic together for a long time, despite the blatant mistreatment from their company to say the least.

I am sure they will continue to soar even higher and I'm so happy to have experienced both of their WAL and 1BV eras <3

My legends :borahae:

Screenshot_20210721_224305.jpg

Taste! I love Rodeo station :pepe-excited:

My favorite is Jet lag though :peperich:

• This thread contains 118 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!