People exaggerate how noisy NCT's music is

• I understand calling songs like Fire Truck and Cherry Bomb noisy and even referring to them with the detestable "construction music" expression. But I don't find NCT's title track to be half as noisy and divisive as non fans love to claim. People have been going overboard lately with their drags and nasty comments about NCT fans can't possibly stan NCT for the music because they apparently don't have a single good song. I won't even talk about the bsides, but are we forgetting that NCT released these songs :

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

How are these songs too noisy? In what dimension is it impossible to believe that people genuinely like these songs? Like many of you love to claim? I understand thinking that Kick It or Punch or Sticker are weird, I understand being too narrow-minded to accept that there are people out there that genuinely love those songs and vibe with them. But you all gotta stop exaggerating.

• People just repeat whatever they read on twt or any other social media and think it's true. It's kind of interesting to see people replicating someone else's behavior without understanding it, without even questioning it. Herd mentality at its finest.

It's either that or they don't listen to a wide range of music genres.

Their music is far from being "noisy" anyways.

• People just repeat whatever they read on twt or any other social media and think it's true. It's kind of interesting to see people replicating someone else's behavior without understanding it, without even questioning it. Herd mentality at its finest.

It's either that or they don't listen to a wide range of music genres.

Their music is far from being "noisy" anyways.

One really doesn't have to listen to their entire discography to know that the "don't have a single good song" and "fans don't stan for the music" are nonsensical.

• those darn ncity kids it's 7:30pm i'm trying to sleep

depositphotos_17492191-stock-photo-old-woman.jpg

real talk i don't get it either and i'm not even a fan of most of their tts... i guess it's an easy way to criticize when you've heard two songs and are basing your entire essay on that.

• One really doesn't have to listen to their entire discography to know that the "don't have a single good song" and "fans don't stan for the music" are nonsensical.

The second take has actually misogynistic implications, but I digress.

I've always been a contrarian, as long as they keep making non-generic pop songs, I'll be here for it.

• The second take has actually misogynistic implications, but I digress.

I've always been a contrarian, as long as they keep making non-generic pop songs, I'll be here for it.

I feel like a broken record saying this again but NCT is the first group to interest me in a whole decade where countless groups debuted, became popular, hit big, and even disbanded lol. I literally have no reason to stan a new group after an entire decade if I didn't genuinely love the music.

• I feel like a broken record saying this again but NCT is the first group to interest me in a whole decade where countless groups debuted, became popular, hit big, and even disbanded lol. I literally have no reason to stan a new group after an entire decade if I didn't genuinely love the music.

Mood, they brought me back to Kpop after years, so the generalizations are kinda stupid and shallow.

• None of the groups who get the noise music label are actually noise music. It's just EDM of varying genres.

Actual noise music exists and kpop could never.

External Content www.youtube.com

• they really have one of the most diverse discographies, but ppl hate to admit it :pepe-peek:

NCT 127 be like this is me

But this is also me

Sorry my party people :pepe-toast:

• This is the real deal. :pepemusic:

• Imma leave this here instead in the spirit of not re-making the wheel:

They'll never change and half of those saying it have never listened to anything more than some title tracks and what's more, have no interest in doing so. The other half are parroting shit they heard on Twitter. We all know such stereotypes are untrue. If they want to wallow in their ignorance, well... we can't stop them and they'll only get educated when they shed the fake edgelord cape.

• Are you into hoe anthems? :pepe-smug:

Also I won't take this Boss, Baby Don't Stop, Make A Wish, Limitless, Superhuman, Take Off slander :pepe-cut:

are they? i didn't check the lyrics, i focused only on music ^^

boss is perfection but it's noise ^^

i don't think noise is a bad thing, i just don't like instruments they use. i mean, prodigy is perfection (rip keith).

i even like this ^^

i like resonance but not full length songs lol

• doesitneedsaying btw since I know you're interested in genuinely live performances :eyes:

• Another intellectual Resonance enthusiast :pepe-sad:

Peeps in the guild were SHOCKED when I said I unironically watch and steam Resonance (very often) :boredr:

• External Content youtu.be

Someday I'm gonna figure out why Jeno decided to go so hard in the last chorus.

• I know, but I don't think the song itself is considered "noise" by the judges from the Anti Noise Music committee.

You're right.

Sparse trap beat = noise

Woodwind instrument = noise

Unusual song structure = noise

Actual noise = a cute concept boygroup song

• The thirteen year olds of AKP being like, "the music boomers listen to these days is just noise I wish they would keep it down why can't they listen to talented artists that make nice music like Dua Lipa"

• those darn ncity kids it's 7:30pm i'm trying to sleep

depositphotos_17492191-stock-photo-old-woman.jpg

real talk i don't get it either and i'm not even a fan of most of their tts... i guess it's an easy way to criticize when you've heard two songs and are basing your entire essay on that.

aka me in english class

except my bsing is that good cuz i get away with it :pepelove2:

• This thread contains 6 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!