BTS music quality

• This is such a tiring subject at this point. Every new BTS release some ex fan, casual listener or whatever do the most to imply how BTS music quality keeps dropping and they expect armys to do what? Hug them?? Like it's ok to not like a song, it's ok to even hate a song, but it's sooooo tiring how this is happening to BTS since 2015 and so illogical.

People, MOVE ON. If you stopped liking BTS songs 2 years ago why are you still on every BTS release to criticize it??

Anyways, this is a text that I did to a thread and I thought it was a nice text kkkk so read it:

I will be honest here. My most fave era of BTS were 2014/15/16 musically speaking, but I never stopped to check on them bc they always deliver quality in my opinion. There were some songs that I didn't like and tbh I didn't thought it was necessary to write essays about it bc I know BTS already suffers a lot of hate and criticism and that armys are sensible bc armys know how much BTS suffered and still suffers bc of this super exaggerated hate they get so why do I need to voice out my "disappoinment" when I know that somehow trolls and antis will take my opinion as a bait and hate them even more?

Second, people need to understand that groups, artists, musicians will change their sound according to their experience in life, situations and more. They won't make just a style for the rest of their lives. This is illogical when they are soooo artistically involved and have so many things to share with the fans. BTS doesn't need to go back to nothing. They beeing happy about their songs is enough.

If you don't like it, ok, but saying things like how they are constantly downgrading is a risk thing when this is just your opinion, not the absolutely true.

Phew, this was long...

Bye!! :froghype:

• I know you are praising, but just spamming in this every thread with words BTS and music quality

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I know you are praising, but just spamming in this every thread with words BTS and music quality

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Please do kkk!

• Thank you girl for the second time! Just because you don't like a song does not mean that you have to right a whole damn essay about how it is bad and a remix. I mean I hated Gee at first but did I write a whole damn essay for it?

• Thank you girl for the second time! Just because you don't like a song does not mean that you have to right a whole damn essay about how it is bad and a remix. I mean I hated Gee at first but did I write a whole damn essay for it?

hey dumb blonk

Edited once, last by superyeah: Refrain from name calling. ().

Totally! Respect should be something obligatory!!

I hated DNA at first, but thank god I didn't make a whole essay as I always twerk when the music starts now kkkkk

• If we take your comment seriously then I am a

Cheap a** Army,Blink,Once, My, Midzy, Neverland, Atiny, Moomoo, Engene, Moa, Reveluv, Arianator, Selenator, Loves, and Camilizer

nah, you're like one of these telebrand ads on television..annoying asf

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!