What's with Baekhyun and NCT's Doyoung?!

• Doyoung’s Bubble messages:

[Though I want to say to Baekhyun-hyung 2000 times that he’s the coolest ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

We’re not close at all ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

So I thought I’d at least tell you]

pannapp_2021-01-03_18_40_10-2.jpg

Tweet 1 from fan:

[Baekhyun-ah… NCT Doyoung-ssi wants to tell you you’re the coolest….]

Baekhyun’s reply:

[Doyoung-ah… ah this kid, thanks! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Can someone please pass this on to Doyoung…]

4798764fc72a483a1cb9f669017150547b483ed1.gifv

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why are they passing messages through the fans, is this some kind of joke ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

NCTzens: Doyoung said that Baekhyun was the coolest after watching the online concert

EXO-Ls: Ah, I heard that. Baekhyun passes on his thanks

The killing point was Doyoung saying “I want to say that 2000 times but we’re not close at all” with full sincerity wow

Baekhyun’s was his humble and cute ‘Ah this kid, thanks!’ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

+ I don’t know why people are voting down a post that’s totally innocuous

Jealousy is a form of attention so I’ll just take it as that. Everyone, don’t have an inferiority complex towards idols and live normally this year,, There were 10 downvotes within 30 seconds, so I thought an anti-group had gathered from somewhere,, fighting

89847ee6ee925363412275942ad89db4feee095b.gifv

Original Post:

1. [+220][-0] Seriously how did they hold hands

Screenshot-2021-01-04-at-01.13.41.png

2. [+129][-0] Whether it’s the person who sent it on Bubble, the person who saw that and conveyed his thanks or the person who was requested to do that, they’re all so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+90][-21] What’s up with these guys, a meeting of my past bias and current bias, I can’t believe it… I f*cking like it

4. [+56][-3] If it’s like this, I think it’d be okay to limitlessly expand the Awsaz (It’s Awkward But It’s Ok) content from NCT to the whole of SM ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+50][-0] The fans’ reactions are even funnier… In any case, wouldn’t you guys be closer to each other than we are…? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+48][-0] Taeyong is in the room right next to Kim Doyoung ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He could just say it to Taeyong ㅋㅋ

7. [+48][-0] Doyoung and Baekhyun-Xiumin-Kyungsoo at the SM concert ending are hella cute

8. [+47][-0] Baekhyun’s tweet after seeing video of Jeno dancing Monster

screenshot_20210103-213955_samsung-internet.jpg

[Text: Jeno swag!! (A proud reaction)]

source

4513e20cbe8cdc0e18e700f2b3e6e573279e1bf3.gifv

Check out Baekhyun's last album 'BAMBI' here: Apple Music - Itunes - Spotify - Youtube Music - Deezer - Pandora - Melon - Genie - FLO - Naver Vibe

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!