What is JYP doing wrong with ITZY?

• honestly speaking itzy would benefit from a bit of a concept change. they're serving weki meki tbh and thats not rlly the concept thats in right now. their first few cbs heavily benefited fromt he "jype's new group" tag and one of their songs did have a portion of the dance go viral, but its not enough to sustain their presence. they need something that will actually capture the public outside of kpop stans again.

I think Loco is very different from their usual sound

• is it me or they look tired

like this is their xxth round doing the choreo

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• what is he doing wrong? the same type of concept every time gets real tiring. plus the girls always sing the same in every comeback.

that only works with BP.

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• I’m going to be extremely surprise if Loco reaches top 10 on Melon not because I doubt them but the songs even in top 20 are super stable.

Hm, I don't think so. It's alot easier to chart in the top 10 with this new chart. Not Shy failed to enter top 10 on the old chart, but MITM did(though I don't remember the peak ULs for each...). I think as they start promotions it'll start rising.

They remind me a lot of Red Velvet where they were not consistent in digital performance due to the sound of the song.

• Hm, I don't think so. It's alot easier to chart in the top 10 with this new chart. Not Shy failed to enter top 10 on the old chart, but MITM did(though I don't remember the peak ULs for each...). I think as they start promotions it'll start rising.

They remind me a lot of Red Velvet where they were not consistent in digital performance due to the sound of the song.

It’s a lot of easier specially for big established artists, you only need around 250k for top 10 now yet the songs right now are months old.

• Jyp does mess with them and he seem to repeat his mistake at past. Mess with his group with new gg. That what i said in the past thread. Whoever gg in jyp will be in danger because when he release to many new gg, his plan becoming mess

• honestly speaking itzy would benefit from a bit of a concept change. they're serving weki meki tbh and thats not rlly the concept thats in right now. their first few cbs heavily benefited fromt he "jype's new group" tag and one of their songs did have a portion of the dance go viral, but its not enough to sustain their presence. they need something that will actually capture the public outside of kpop stans again.

I wonder..could that be "Swipe"?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I wonder..could that be "Swipe"?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

We better get a twerking MV

Last time JYP did it was with Twice... Ntziens will freak out but the press would be so good

• I thought this was a great song, what is everyone talking about? I feel like loco sounds so different from most kpop songs, and I really hope there will be more like it.

• JYP should focus on korean market until they are big enough to sustain this friday releases, they are running after the USA market and they could lose their place in the korean market (i hope they don't do the same mistake as they did with WG).

I actually liked the song, it isn't half as controversial as Mafia and is pretty similar structure wise to Dallax2 and Wannabe which were their biggest hits in Korea, i expected to do better than Mafia in Korea.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!