Hate The Top 9 Girls Planet Line Up

• The line up is really disappointing so far... so many good girls have been kicked out, Jia, Hyerim, Doah, Jiyoon... Its not that the girls arent talented I just dont find them very likeable. Hikari, su rui qi, xingqiao, cai bing and chaehyun are either dislikable, boring or I didnt even know they existed. Yujin I love her but shes already debuted too. Mashiro is sweet but hasn't shown anything amazing.

It just feels like compared to girls like Dayeon, Jia, Yeseo who have shown such strong performance and are so likeable, that the line up is just a bit of a let down. Idk...

• The top 9 is weak. Just looking at the lineup is quite disappointing. Girls Planet is the only survival show that had all my favourite contestants be eliminated. Every elimination they end up being booted. Only Yeseo and Mashiro lives on.

And with the 1 vote per group Bora is probably not gonna make it and that leaves the talent spectrum disfigured. Mnet needs to rig these votes harder sooner or later.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

• *upset at certain Korean girls not making it*

*mostly complains about non-Korean girls who made it*

Uhh ohh, I see despite only a few episodes being left, y’all still don’t get the point of the show

Y’ALL ARE NOT GETTING A MOSTLY/ALL KOREAN GROUP, IT’S TIME TO LET THE PIPE DREAM GOOOOOOOOO

• I find the top9 kinda meh (i dont get the hype around Yurina or cai bing for example), expect for Mashiro and Chaehyun.

I wanted Ziyin to debut but now she stepped down. :( So i am rooting for Fu Yaning. On the japanese side I would add Shana tbh, she is amazing, I was really scared that she is gonna be out.

I am sad that Jia and Hyerim are out too, both were amazing. Hyerim was the first one I really liked in the show.

7c25ce2c8ad70d3cb4c1b8d107dab8e0660c8148.gifv
    To me, the one basking in infinite glory is you, the one fallen from grace is also you. What matters is 'you' and not the state of you ♥[/align]

• Cai bing is dropping next elim. Dayeon will continue rising. So this top 9 will not stay like this. But the top C and J girls are really strong. Xiaoting got 5.5 million votes. No.2 Yurina got 4.6m.

The fact that Yujin is K01, a debuted idol and she's not even top 4 is very telling. I think yall are going to have get over the fact that this group is debuting with less Koreans than you think.

• Cai bing is dropping next elim. Dayeon will continue rising. So this top 9 will not stay like this. But the top C and J girls are really strong. Xiaoting got 5.5 million votes. No.2 Yurina got 4.6m.

The fact that Yujin is K01, a debuted idol and she's not even top 4 is very telling. I think yall are going to have get over the fact that this group is debuting with less Koreans than you think.

I don't care about the nationality, I want talented people to debut.

Tell me if my voice isn’t real
    If I shouldn’t have thrown myself away

sFWYLKc.gif

• only 2 from k group but since no more forced voting for all 3 groups now the top 9 will change drastically... I bet it

its actually worse in the opposite direction. not only is there still forced voting 1:1:1, only the top 18 regardless of nationality makes it..........furthermore a C-trainee drops which makes it easier for the remaining C-trainees to get more votes than K-trainees

• I guess this is what survival shows are all about.. the ones who are voting the girls in are the ones who will be paying $$ to support them afterwards. I would bet most of them are very likable and not boring, but mnet is cutting out all of those scenes. There's almost no friendship/goofy scenes at all on this show.

Also, I heard some SK gov agency will be reviewing the final lineup.. Mnet wouldn't dare rig these votes. Though mnet is trying their darn best giving all the favorable screen time to their fav kgirls like Dayeon, Yeseo, Bora.. evil editing the cgroup members and giving barely any screen time to most of the jgroup members... let's see how far they will go in the coming episodes.

• Them being your faves =/= being talented.

So…. Who are these “untalented” girls you speak of?

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Most of them are not that talented.

Really mate?

You're sitting on a chair, in front of a computer and you are talking about talent about girls who worked their arse off all their years to be there.

And you are telling me they are not talented?

Fine, post a video of you singing or dancing to whatever song you want.

Come on mate, hate is not a good color on you.

• So…. Who are these “untalented” girls you speak of?

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I said "not THAT talented", which means their talent is average. I'd kick Yujin, Xiaoting, Xingqiao, Ruiqi and Bing out. Out of those who didn't get in top 9 but are likely to debut I'd also eliminate Yeseo and Dayeon. Are you gonna create another alt to agree with yourself again? :pepe-hehe:

sFWYLKc.gif

• Msnake threw away literally the perfect 4th gen GG for this? A group that had every possible thing you could ask for in a GG. Talent, visuals, discography, charisma, fanservice, and most importantly, a genuine chemistry and affection for each other that is rare to see in a group this young.

you know people used to say the same about ioi vs izone then they debuted, just wait and the new gg will prove everyone wrong and they will be loved, it always happens

• First of all, you're tasteless, a visual stan and supporting what's popular, you shouldn't be the one to speak on this matter.

Where do you see hate? I only said their talent is average and it's true.

I'm not participating in a talent show, your argument is very dumb and irrelevant.

sFWYLKc.gif

• First of all, you're tasteless, a visual stan and supporting what's popular, you shouldn't be the one to speak on this matter.

Where do you see hate? I only said their talent is average and it's true.

I'm not participating in a talent show, your argument is very dumb and irrelevant.

yeah yeah, keep talking.

Me tasteless?

External Content youtu.be

Just watch this mate, and learn to be humble when seeing talent you do not have.

• You don't know me, so shut up. ^^ Stan visuals quietly and don't attack people who support talent.

sFWYLKc.gif

• I said "not THAT talented", which means their talent is average. I'd kick Yujin, Xiaoting, Xingqiao, Ruiqi and Bing out. Out of those who didn't get in top 9 but are likely to debut I'd also eliminate Yeseo and Dayeon. Are you gonna create another alt to agree with yourself again? :pepe-hehe:

First off I don’t have any alts so nice try…. NOOOOOOT. Secondly you are def delulu to have fixed your lips to say those girls aren’t that talented or whatever you’re trying to say. Especially Ruiqi of all girls at that

Yep your legitimacy, or lack there of, is in the gutter

• You don't know me, so shut up. ^^ Stan visuals quietly and don't attack people who support talent.

No kiddo, I won't shut up.

I stan talent. Always.

So how about you shut up and stop talking to me when you know you are wrong.

Attacking me means shit to me.

You are nothing to me, don't know you and I don't want to know you.

You are clueless to what talent is and to be honest I feel sad for you.

• First off I don’t have any alts so nice try…. NOOOOOOT. Secondly you are def delulu to have fixed your lips to say those girls aren’t that talented or whatever you’re trying to say. Especially Ruiqi of all girls at that

Yep your legitimacy, or lack there of, is in the gutter

Sure, as if your alt that you agreed with yourself from Dayenight didn't get banned, weirdo. :cryingr:

sFWYLKc.gif

• Msnake threw away literally the perfect 4th gen GG for this? A group that had every possible thing you could ask for in a GG. Talent, visuals, discography, charisma, fanservice, and most importantly, a genuine chemistry and affection for each other that is rare to see in a group this young.

Okay this just sounds like jealousy. GP999 & the GG coming out of it has nothing to do with IZ*One, they didn’t disband IZ*One to make this GG

And people said the same thing about IZ*One when comparing to IOI, not because IZ*One were bad, but because they missed IOI

It sucks but like…. Not GP999 problemo

what gg? IZ*ONE?

• Sure, as if your alt that you agreed with yourself from Dayenight didn't get banned, weirdo. :cryingr:

Yeah you are all sorts of delusional comparing me to other accounts, and even if I did have alts, what business is that of yours? I could use as many as I want if I want. Weirdo behavior

• Yes, you will.

Your faves are all averagely talented visuals and you don't know me, so don't bring up irrelevant bullshit like "you can't sing and dance like them". Write fanfictions in an appropriate place, honey.

You are a nobody who I don't want to know either, so why are you talking to me and being so butthurt about my comments? They hurt you so deeply? Bugger off, tasteless clown. P.S. You can't dance or sing like your average faves or me, that's for sure, sit down.

sFWYLKc.gif

• This thread contains 81 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!