BTS = S.K MILITARY *EXEMPTION* (18 Months) Justified ??? ; 2021.09.11

• www.allkpop.com/sk-gov-defense-commission-bts-military-exemption

(S.KOREA Government) National Defense Commission to discuss

the 'BTS Military Service Exemption Act' ; 2021.09.08

IF that BTS Group gets a FULL exemption , based on Economic Productivity , then what about OTHER Male K-pop Groups ??? ... Is say EXO Group about 33% as Economic Productive as BTS Group (or more) ??? ... So , should EXO Group members get say *6 MONTHS* duration time (S.K MILITARY Service) deducted for EXO Group ??? ... Should that calculation be done for ALL MALE K-pop Groups , in all *fairness* in the situation ??? ... Just WHY is BTS Group the ONLY ONE that should get EXEMPTED in some manner ???

I would say , that BTS Group should be required to at least 'get through' S.K MILITARY 'Basic Training' at some level ... G-Dragon (Big Bang) , bad ankle and all , got through it ... And then , after that , put BTS Group in the *SPECIAL BTS S.K MILITARY ENTERTAINMENT UNIT* ... And let BTS Group ENTERTAIN the TROOPS (S.K MILITARY) ... Maybe BTS Group could do some LIVE CONCERTS that *directly benefit* FINANCIALLY , the S.K MILITARY ... Like say , fund IMPROVEMENTS to their HOUSING situation (Regular Career S.K Military).

IF that BTS Group is NOT going to do their S.K MILITARY Service ...

As other S.K males are *required* to do it ... THEN , I would *strongly*

prefer to NOT see BTS Group featured as some sort of -->

*UNITED NATIONS (NYC , USA)* 'Ambassadors of Viewpoint' Importance

Instead , 'Save It' for the *Hypocritical S.Koreans* who would want to listen

to BTS Group then about anything (with NO S.K MILITARY Service).

Edited 8 times, last by krell ().

• (Reserved for Feedback Replies , Observations , Information)

forum.allkpop.com/thread/?postID=1650091

Click for TOP Message this Thread

forum.allkpop.com/thread/?postID=1330692

Welcome to BOTnet (AKP ???) , Where Everyone’s an Influencer ... A social network populated entirely by adoring BOTS aims to mimic the experience of being a celebrity online — TROLLS not included ; 2020.03.01

www.allkpop.com/article/2021/09/here-are-the-artists-with-the-most-wins-on-music-shows-m-countdown-inkigayo-show-champion-music-bank-show-music-core

Here are the artists with the most wins on music shows ; 2021.09.14

(M Countdown, Inkigayo, Show Champion, Music Bank, Show! Music Core)

120/152 x 18 months = 14 months

18 months - 14 months = 4 months

So , EXO should do 4 Months S.K MILITARY Service

IF that BTS Group gets FULL EXEMPTION of 18 Months

Is the simple *fairness* calculation.

And do that calculation for ALL the other MALE K-pop Groups.

IF you want to be FAIR about it.

Edited 3 times, last by krell ().

• Strongly negative opinions like these fuel my support for an exemption

It doesn't matter if they still decide to go to the military

I just can't help but enjoy seeing random people get upset over anything related to BTS

because they always so extra with it

:pepe-life-support:

I wish to end this winter, how much longing must fall like snow before that spring day arrives?Spring Day

160837-for-gif

• Strongly negative opinions like these fuel my support for an exemption

It doesn't matter if they still decide to go to the military

I just can't help but enjoy seeing random people get upset over anything related to BTS

because they always so extra with it

:pepe-life-support:

Can you translate for the rest of us?

• This might be unrelated to the OP, cause I can't understand whats OP even saying. But, If BTS actually get exemption, in my opinion Korean ppl reaction (outside of haters) won't be as bad as some ppl might think. I mean, BTS already get a big privilege by getting a 2 years military postponement, yet no one bat an eye on this, everybody seems to be fine with it. Meanwhile for other celebrities, even small stuff like serving in the military as a social service worker (instead of active duty) can create an uproar/backlash.

• Can you translate for the rest of us?

Just know that user feels it is unfair for bts to get exempted

My favourite part though was when they said foreigners should be allowed to have an opinion on whether BTS deserves to serve in the military or not and them dragging South Koreans that support military exemption for BTS :pepe-life-support:

I wish to end this winter, how much longing must fall like snow before that spring day arrives?Spring Day

160837-for-gif

• Oh I am sure they are a poster here and there are just a handful of prime suspects we could easily name. There should be zero anger towards BTS on this. They are not pressuring this conversation of an exemption to be made but the Korean Government is certainly sending out that message. Three years ago they received the Cultural Merit Award, so unprecedented for them being so young in age and in their careers but what they brought to the country was undeniable. Now they are being appointed by the president this special ambassador or envoy to the UN title. The government had been signaling for months and months BTS is different from all the rest and how they serve their country will be decided by the president and government officials.

The pressed people on this forum can write all the garbage stories and threads over the outrage of this. Go drive your protest truck or make your damn sign. But it’s the government, not BTS that is saying only them have made a significant contribution for us to consider an exemption for them. This article is stupid

• My favourite part though was when they said foreigners should be allowed to have an opinion on whether BTS deserves to serve in the military or not and them dragging South Koreans that support military exemption for BTS :pepe-life-support:

:pepestare::pepefacepalm:

• thanks for the user who translated. lol

OP, the meeting was cancelled. Stop being pressed. Calm down.

Reminder: BTS is the youngest and only idol recipient of order of cultural merit. That is not to be taken lightly.

• Just know that user feels it is unfair for bts to get exempted

My favourite part though was when they said foreigners should be allowed to have an opinion on whether BTS deserves to serve in the military or not and them dragging South Koreans that support military exemption for BTS :pepe-life-support:

fortuna <--

Your view , is that ONLY S.K Citizens should have or state a viewpoint

about BTS Group doing S.K MILITARY Service , as other S.K males do it ???

• Ok I thought I was the only person who can never read what this person writes because the formatting is so bizarre. Glad to see it's not just me.

• This user is so strange. 2x But he always opens threads like this lol

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• merribelle <--

Said (another message this Thread) --> ...

The (S.Korea) government had been signaling for months and months

(that) BTS is different from all the rest (other male K-pop Groups) ...

And how they serve their country will be decided

by the (S.K) president and government officials ... <--

---

I would observe , for the S.K Government to communicate that BTS Group

is somehow *significantly* superior to say EXO Group , seems a bad idea.

It is one thing to give a 'Special Award' to BTS Group ...

But quite another thing to infer that S.K MILITARY LAWS do NOT apply

to BTS Group in the same way as say EXO Group (or any others).

And yes , S.K Government does NOT care at all what I think about it.

In terms of BTS Group and S.K MILITARY Service , I am *certain* of it.

I would be AMAZED if they did care. But still , I can state my VIEW on it here.

I did notice a couple other AKP Users seemed to agree with me

in certain ways about BTS Group , on this S.K MILITARY Service issue.

Maybe not about ALL that I said it though.

SAD to me if that S.K PREZ *MOONdoggie* just 'sells out' on the concept

that S.K MILITARY LAWS should apply to everyone equally ... Again , WHY not

some EXEMPT TIME (so S.K MIL Service duration reduction) for EXO Group ???

Is TXT Group worth say a *ONE MONTH* reduction on S.K MILITARY time served ???

Inquiring minds from 'inferior' foreign nations (USA ?) are curious ... :wink:

• So much free education from Krell and yall too lazy to aquire it.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• fortuna (AKP *Forums Moderator*) said (Message this Thread) -->

*** Begin 'fortuna' Quote ***

My favourite part though was when (*Krell , Drew_B*) they said *foreigners* (so USA , U.K , *POLAND* ???) should be allowed to have an opinion , on whether BTS deserves to (should) serve in the S.Korea Military or not ... And (then) them dragging South Koreans that support S.K Military exemption for BTS Group ...

*** End 'fortuna' Quote ***

fortuna <-- My *extremely* favorite part , of what YOU said it , *apparently* as a S.Korea citizen (?) ... Is that *YOU* actually think that YOUR VIEWPOINT MATTERS to your *own* S.KOREA GOVERNMENT ... Say more than mine , living in the USA ???

fortuna <-- LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL !!!

fortuna <-- Because YOU are some kind of *INFLUENCER* on AKP website ???

fortuna <-- Because YOU are an *ARMY* OF ONE that KNOWS IT ALL ???

My GUESS , as to what S.K PREZ *MOONdoggie* is doing it , would be as follows:

(1) *MOONdoggie* makes clear how much in AWE that he is about BTS Group.

(2) But , in the end , BTS Group *will* have to make some kind of *show*

... at least , of getting through S.K MILITARY 'Basic Training' Service.

In other words , at least *some* kind of S.K MILITARY Service is done

by BTS Group members who are supposed to do that.

In other words , create a JOB for BTS Group as they did it for T.O.P (Big Bang).

As say some SUPPORT POLICE PERSON (before T.O.P's Marijuana disgrace).

And ARMY (BTS Fans) can chatter on *endlessly* about how NOBODY does

*SPECIAL SUPPORT POLICE WORK BETTER* than a BTS Group member.

fortuna <-- Again , the AMUSING *LOL* aspect of YOU ... Is that YOU think

... that your own S.K Government *cares* about YOUR VIEWS on BTS Group.

fortuna <-- My guess , S.K Government cares about YOU , just as much

... as they care about someone living in say *POLAND* ... Okay ??? ... :p

---

Drew_B <--

Edited once, last by krell ().

• krell

All your threads deserve to be hits like this one.

They will miss you when you're gone.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I'm confused

Are these your responses to me ?

160837-for-gif

• This thread contains 10 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!