Let's talk about music....

• Listen to it

:pepelove1:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And this

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I still didn't get over this one. The whole special album was perfection.

External Content www.youtube.com

And basically anything CIX put out

• recently

• Well, I’ll never not love these girls’ vocals. They blow me away every time, but I also really love the melancholic Country guitar vibe in this, even if I’d say it owes a heavy nod in the direction of the guitar from Chris Isaak’s Wicked Game.

• Two totally different song.

Txt Frost:

I wish I could have the first listen experience again with this song. When I didn’t know what’s coming. I feel like I didn’t respect this song. I was taking the milk out the fridge when this song came on for the first time. I even remember what I done that time lol The song reminds me of Eternally. The way that went back to front between slow ballad and the crazy part, this one has different sections too.

The guitar in the beginning is so good then there is Hyuka talking with that weird cynical tone, his laugh. Then Yeonjun just straight in your face with his rap like

:starec:

Hi..:

Then Hyuka again and his tone weirded me out. Why is that tone? Rude much? Sounds good! Keep it up!!!

Then Taehyun fairly normal but when the hip hop kind of music stops and the guitar starts again and Soobin and Yeonjun sings with that choppy crazy tone and they says I lost my mind. Then Hyuka sort laugh part…and the music changing again, I don’t even know what that’s style called but it sounds so good. Both Hyuka and Taehyun sounds aggressive and raspy. Then we back to the beginning guitar part.

Wild ride. I love it so much!

:pepe-sad:

The other one is Cosmic Railway by Exo.

This song is just…amazing…so different though and gives me different reaction.

I’m not a fan of Japanese song but this one took me by surprise.

It starts out like a drama or anime song. Piano, guitar it’s already promising. Chen and D.O. starts the song so soft and totally set the mood to be mellow and fluffy then Baekhyun and Xiumin turns up the speed a bit when the beat comes in and you get a feeling It’s coming! It’s coming! Then no singing for a few second just the drum and COSMIC RALUWAAAAAAY…. Is that a violin? The background music is so theatrical during the chorus goes well with their voice. Then just Baekhyun and his soft ending. Second verse Chanyeol totally killed me btw. He sounds so good after that important sounding chorus. A little raspy a little deep and so calming. That long Yeaaah before the second chorus was Baekhyun I think. Sounds so good.

:pepe-sad:

The bridge…god it’s so good too…the drums the vocals and the other instruments I have no clue about because my music education finished when I was 10 and we were just copying cherrys (musical notes) on a paper from the board.

Anyway…that’s my tired rant. I think I might be a bit weird after 20 hour being awake.

• My recent obsession:

dancing-cats.gif

• Make some noise for OX! :pepe-excited:

• These two songs deserve more love

The instrumentals & the vocals :pepemusic:

One of my fav songs made by a BG this year, and no one talk about it. :pepecute:

• External Content youtu.be

The beat drop left me shook !!!!

Also

Best song of guess who !!! It should have been the title track I hate it

There is something nostalgic about this song

• Idk why but these have been my sexy anthems lately

:cryingr:

• too lazy for links but here's some I've been listening to a lot lately

- literally all of somi's songs but especially birthday

- coffee/telepathy/dis-ease/if I ruled the world/home/we are bulletproof the eternal/make it right - bts

- stereotype/asap/I'll be there - stayc

- gee/into the new world - snsd

- queendom/rookie/in and out - red velvet

- paradise/the eve/ko ko bop - exo

- salute/bon bon chocolat - everglow

- the fifth season/dolphin - oh my girl

so basically a lot lol.

• External Content www.youtube.com

• Don't miss out on this bop and ofc bae J.You :pepe-cowboy:

• External Content youtu.be

• What did you think about this BG stan ? She tried using several "codes" that are usually found in boy group clips.

• At the moment:

I’ve been listening to this song so much lately I love the dramatics ;(

• This

and

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!