Let's talk about fromis_9

• After a long hiatus, fromis_9 came back last year with "Feel Good", it was a different sound from "Love Bomb" and "Fun", songs that gave them a lot of new fans and attention. But even with the huge gaps of comebacks, they still have a loyal fanbase and potential to become big. To me, their only problem was always the lack of comebacks, but now things are getting better.

Their new title "WE GO" is charting on Melon Daily Chart since the release and now it's climbing fast on the chart. The song is really good and super catchy and they deserve this so much.

So, do you think they can still be a sucessful group? Do you think the song can enter the Top 100?

Most searched keywords on MelOn (June 4, 2021):

#13. WE GO

#29. fromis_9

Spotify Daily Chart (20210603) — South Korea:

#47 WE GO [+1] *new peak*

"WE GO" by on Daily Charts - 20210603:

#38 Bugs (-9)

#107 Vibe (-3)

#166 MelOn (+4) *new peak*

#175 Genie (-1)

credits to: @chartsfromis

https://youtu.be/HM6UpQZvbhY

• Fromis is definitely have a lot of potential. My biggest fear is that if the Girls Planet group is a success, M-net will leave them in the basement again.

Mnet are stupid then. Fromis have potential and could achieve the same path like Oh My Girl nowadays. They just need more public friendly songs like their „We Go“!

(For the readers of the thread who don’t know it):

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!