Fans debunking Lucas "scandal" once again

• when fans do their jobs better than SM '-'

the funniest thing in this shit is the pic in the "flight" who was in fact a d*** pic from someone crop and edited '-'

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

can't wait for the fake narrative haters will create for the round 3

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• They succeeded in whatever they wanted to do...

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

yeah i saw it and i'm so mad

:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

That's actually sad. Faking rumors and making his work schedule cancelled..

And to think some are happy with this situation.

• This was such a non-issue.

Even if it was true, he didn’t force anyone to anything. What should I have been mad about?

Exactly. I don't get why fans feel so invested in their idol's personal love/sexual lives like ??? They were 2 consenting adults.

ko2oAIN.png

~ ω

• Me too. The tea is hot, but we have just fan translations and pieces of the whole thing.

I want a complete tea :pepe-tea: kkkkkk

Yeah akp a lot of times only takes one part of it and then it looks as if the fans or anyone debunking this is lying. I just hope someone makes a thread on twitter :-D

• this whole situation reminds me of the chanyeol one

the people who probably made this up knew how sm reacts to those " cheating " allegations know they'll probably send him on hiatus since they did that with chanyeol back in 2020

• Sometimes I wonder how the fk was I able to learn Chinese when I was young I must be a genius back then

Me with English.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

External Content www.youtube.com

• link? i want to see if it's just fans bullshit to feel better like how they "debunked" chanyeol one with nonsense

• Just a question, doesn't he receives gifts from fans regularly or has SM prohibited that with NCT? I remember back in the days idols used to get a lot of stuff (and I mean a LOT) from fanbases from tech devices, clothes etc and even the stuff they used at aiport used to be sponsored so I'm confused why would he ask for gifts... I was under the impression NCT received tons of gifts and stuff since they're a popular bg

• External Content twitter.com

Nothing but the train pic was really *debunked* :/ It's best to stay skeptical.

tumblr_p31tdhVucT1tcnqfpo3_r1_400.gifv tumblr_p31tdhVucT1tcnqfpo1_400.gifv tumblr_p31tdhVucT1tcnqfpo4_r1_400.gifv

Taeyeon Tiffany Red Velvet Sunmi Twice fromis_9 Purple Kiss

Why?

This comes as he’s doing promo in Korea…the timing itself…

He did not do anything. You seem like you are waiting for a big scandal of some sorts.

• Why?

This comes as he’s doing promo in Korea…the timing itself…

He did not do anything. You seem like you are waiting for a big scandal of some sorts.

What is wrong with me stating that the original allegations weren't debunked? ?(

tumblr_p31tdhVucT1tcnqfpo3_r1_400.gifv tumblr_p31tdhVucT1tcnqfpo1_400.gifv tumblr_p31tdhVucT1tcnqfpo4_r1_400.gifv

Taeyeon Tiffany Red Velvet Sunmi Twice fromis_9 Purple Kiss

i think the tweet was deleted ??

Just wait🤷‍♀️

There was a tread with the sleeping photo being fabricated.

The airplane photo was also fabricated same with locations and timing.

All on the same day nct 127 breaks record sales, Lucas is doing promotion.

The first incident was proven false. Find it on kboo. That was yesterday so now they try again.

Now this is supposed to be true?

Also - a one night stand is not and ex girlfriend

Delulu fans does this. Maybe fans of other groups.

• WOW THEY LITERALLY EDITED HIM. And so many debunking proves that the supposed victim of this fiasco had to edit it to prove their stance? Shame on them.

• WOW THEY LITERALLY EDITED HIM. And so many debunking proves that the supposed victim of this fiasco had to edit it to prove their stance? Shame on them.

Im SCREAMING the photo :pepe-hehe: people are so thirsty for his falldown and wont give up even though the scandal is fake. The clownery luv :pepe-clown-gear:

• I don't know... I remember the relief on twitter when fans categorically proved that the Bambam x Mina pic was edited and fake, they posted the pics that the edits came from. Unfortunately JYP didn't see that get out of jail free card and admitted it was real...

• SM having no response shows this may possibly be real. It's best to wait this out instead of jumping the gun. Most of the debunking fans are doing are being deleted. In fact, what those fans are doing is making the scandal look worst.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

• I don't take any form of "fan" debunking seriously for obvious reasons. I will wait and see what response (or non-response) the company gives on the idol's behalf.

I don't stan NCT nor do I particularly care about any idols' love life, but I do prefer to know when an idol has trash personality because I would prefer to avoid their content.

• This thread contains 2 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!