1. ORGANIC: whyyyyyy....like whyyyyyy
This word belongs to chemistry so please let it stay there, I beg y'all
2. PAVED THE WAY: The person who made this phrase should go to jail. I see this phrase on my timeline EVERY SINGLE DAY(I'm not even exaggerating ), if you want two kpop fans to fight just drop "x paved the way for y" and see the magic
3. CRACKHEAD: The infamous "x group being crackheads for y minutes straight" videos , whenever I hear the word crack the only thing that comes to my mind is drugs. And chaotic >>>>>
4. DUALITY: an idol smiled after being serious for 5 minutes ,OMG DUALITY !!!!!
5. CULTURAL RESET: how??
6. FLOP: If the new song does not surpass the former by a mile it is automatically a flop, make it make sense
7. It girl/it boy: Hype your favs however you want but why are y'all so obsessed with titles
8. (new entry)PROBLEMATIC: If kpop idols are problematic then what are american artists???? Stop overanalyzing shit
And the obsession of 4th gen stans with ACHIEVEMENTS
"X is the first 4th gen group to eat a pizza on an Instagram live with 40,000 viewers while reading comments " REALLY??
And I don't even bother to read YT comments on kpop videos these days because the comment section is spammed with "can we all agree that x is not a human but an angel", can y'all comment about the video for heavens sake?? so annoying