Is BTS better than B.A.P.?

• Everyone knows BTS started out as a B.A.P. clone but after time BTS morphed into their own thing after it wasn't working for them.

Who has better music, better stage presence, better talent?

If your new and don't know B.A.P. then watch this masterpiece.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• BTS isn't anywhere close to BAP lol. They're more popular ofc, but in terms of quality of their music, stage presence and artistry, this ain't a fair fight. :groovins:

Who's better at rapping though?

• Artistry, quality, critical and commercial success. BTS has it all, why we compare them to flop Kings again?

That's a very ARMY thing to say.

Show some respect.

• That's a very ARMY thing to say.

Show some respect.

you show some respect, liking the post below then ask me to show respect? BTS ain’t nowhere near to BAP? Ain’t a fair fight? Step down from your high horse. Reflect and do better.

BTS isn't anywhere close to BAP lol. They're more popular ofc, but in terms of quality of their music, stage presence and artistry, this ain't a fair fight. :groovins:

• I've got no idea who BAP is tbh 😅

That's not something I'd admit around real kpop fans.

It makes you look brand new.

• Official Post

Both are great, but BTS rose to fame partly due to B.A.P leaving the scene due to issues within the company. That's not to discredit any of BTS's achievements, they are a true success story and extremely talented, but I do believe B.A.P's absence was BTS's lucky break.

If you want some insider info, the CEO of TS ENT was allegedly a degenerate gambler, and that's why the members weren't paid, there was no money left.

The CEO also died a couple years later, and although the cause of death was unreleased, the reason is most likely suicide after accruing lots of gambling debt.

• That's a very ARMY thing to say.

Show some respect.

You ask who's better and when somebody answers BTS you say show some respect? Your so not qualified to do these types of questions when you can't be fair.

In your dictionary, simply by being old, then it's the best.

I loved BAP, and I don't want hearing them from a FAKE KPOP FAN like you who cannot respect both generations.

• Both are great, but BTS rose to fame partly due to B.A.P leaving the scene due to issues within the company. That's not to discredit any of BTS's achievements, they are a true success story and extremely talented, but I do believe B.A.P's absence was BTS's lucky break.

If you want some insider info, the CEO of TS ENT was allegedly a degenerate gambler, and that's why the members weren't paid, there was no money left.

The CEO also died a couple years later, and although the cause of death was unreleased, the reason is most likely suicide after accruing lots of gambling debt.

The first part shoulda stayed in the drafts... BTS didn't catch their big break because BAP flopped. C'mon now, this is a reach if I ever saw one.

:angryr:

Second part though...interesting hmm :eyes:

• Both are great, but BTS rose to fame partly due to B.A.P leaving the scene due to issues within the company. That's not to discredit any of BTS's achievements, they are a true success story and extremely talented, but I do believe B.A.P's absence was BTS's lucky break.

Who is to say that BTS couldn't have become successful despite BAP being active?

Yes and no, BAP was very successful internationally but BTS broke through

with or without BAP’s success since 2014. But yeah, TSI entertainment sucks big time and it was sad how they ruined BAP basically.

B.A.P.'s absense would've never had any correlation to BTS' success at all because even EXO completely shadowed them. They debuted at the same year, yet EXO has always been the group more known among the General Public. BTS was never a direct rival of B.A.P. I'm saying this as someone who followed both B.A.P. and EXO since their respective debuts.

I don't get this obsession in trying to correlate BTS' success into other K-Pop groups. 'Oh they failed, that's why BTS rose to fame.' 'Oh they went to military, that's why BTS went popular.' 'Oh they got hated, that's why BTS had an opportunity.' What's the point of saying these if not to downplay BTS' hardworks?

Maybe in your opinion B.A.P. is way more 'talented', but others' failures are never the reasons one is successful.

• Kyuhyun, the same guy who harassed Hara on the same show you just mentioned? That's who you're going for.

• What is it with Super Junior members and belittling small company groups?

• k-pop fans who never stanned them keep blaming TS and ignore that B.A.P fans themselves didn't stick with their faves. Why do everyone think they would have succeeded? Even their fans didn't like them enough.

Another thing is that BTS succeeded because they have RM, Jin, Suga, Jhope, Jimin, V, Jungkook. We like these people and music produced by them. Do B.A.P have these people? No I guess. So yeah they wouldn't be successful enough as them.

I have heard almost all title tracks from B.A.P just because most of you talk about them like they are so good and tbh I only liked 4 of them. So I didn't listened to their other songs.

ALL IN ALL YES BTS is better than B.A.P.

Suggestions : Compare them with Exo as they were active at almost same time. And they ween't even close to Exo (success, impact and music) so let alone BTS.

• An experienced person from the industry :pepe-flirt:

External Content twitter.com

• B.A.P.'s absense would've never had any correlation to BTS' success at all because even EXO completely shadowed them. They debuted at the same year, yet EXO has always been the group more known among the General Public. BTS was never a direct rival of B.A.P. I'm saying this as someone who followed both B.A.P. and EXO since their respective debuts.

I don't get this obsession in trying to correlate BTS' success into other K-Pop groups. 'Oh they failed, that's why BTS rose to fame.' 'Oh they went to military, that's why BTS went popular.' 'Oh they got hated, that's why BTS had an opportunity.' What's the point of saying these if not to downplay BTS' hardworks?

Maybe in your opinion B.A.P. is way more 'talented', but others' failures are never the reasons one is successful.

B.A.P hasn't overshadowed by EXO. They were rivaling neck to neck. Difference is EXO had more Asian fans while B.A.P had so much interest in the west.

The delusion

BTS big break both international and local was the Wings album. Tell me how similar blood sweat and tears was to Bap’s music

First people say BTS became popular because of one direction’s absence, then later to Exo leaving for military and then to a lot of legendary groups inactivity. When will kpoppies accept that BTS rise to stardom would have happened whether the sun rose from the west to the east :smirks:

• What kind of bullshit is this? Are fans not humans able to make their own decisions? Fans are not inanimate objects that you can "robbe". That's such a disrespectful statement to both BTS and the fans.

• he's also extremely experienced in the industry and if he says bap lost fans to bts then he did.

Hara situation is not at all related to this.

Extremely experienced in saying bullshit to stir up drama, you mean?

B.A.P hasn't overshadowed by EXO. They were rivaling neck to neck. Difference is EXO had more Asian fans while B.A.P had so much interest in the west.

Rivaling neck to neck? The delusion..

Whatever interest it was they can't sustain it since it didn't reflect into any of their sales or charts.

• Lol that kyuhyun dude sounds like an ass. First of all, the fans are humans, they cant be stolen. The fans make decisions for themselves. :pepe-clown-gear:

I assume this was said after B.A.P settled their disagreement with their company? I don't understand why this Khyuhun guy would say that to someone who went through a lot and appeared on the radio show after a year of hiatus. That's very tasteless and disrespectful. By saying that he also downplayed BTS and basically implied they have fans because TS fucked up B.A.P. The disrespect to both BTS and B.A.P ooooooooof :pepe-back-away:

Honestly this top idol kyuhyun sounds like any other salty stan lol. I mean I can understand embarrassing behavior coming from salty kpop stans but from an idol? And that also a successful one? Embarrassing. :pepe-peek:

• This thread contains 70 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!