Can someone tell me pls how did ENHYPEN become so big in Japan?

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I didn't expect them to surpass Stray Kidz or TXT easily.

They are still rookie.

Is it because of Niki?

• What about TREASURE? They 4 Japanese members.

Treasure didnt have as big of a show or have a company like bighit in JP.

Once JP promotions start and original JP stuff im sure they will rise.

Also JP Treasure fans have not really had time to save Treasure alot of albums in the span of 4 months.

• Treasure didnt have as big of a show or have a company like bighit in JP.

Once JP promotions start and original JP stuff im sure they will rise.

Also JP Treasure fans have not really had time to save Treasure alot of albums in the span of 4 months.

treasure had a show tho, they also have way more japanese members

• People really overrate the Japanese members's impact in kpop groups, Jp is not as nationalist as Kr when it comes to accepting foreign idols, looking at the most popular kr boy groups in jp like bts, tvxq, bigbang.. they all have pure Kr members.

I'd say the biggest reasons for their success is the bts connection & the survival show.

treasure had a show tho, they also have way more japanese members

Treasure debuted nearly 2 years after their show so their hype was gone, Enhypen debuted few months after their show so their hype was intact. In the first place Treasure's show wasn't as big as Enhypen's anyway and nowadays people don't check on YG new groups like that.

• Their survival show lead them to end with a japanese member so they got a japanese fandom no?

if that would be it, than everyone group who has Japanese member should be popular in Japan and thats not the case cause I know many groups with Japanese member where nobody in Japan would even know who they eve are

EDIT: I think Niki (that was his name right?) is just popular for multiple reasons and thats why Enhypen got fans in Japan. IDK all I know realated to Japan with him is that Rikimaru from WARPs UP /INTO1 teached him aparently dancing before he left Japan and Rikimaru is kinda popular in Japan so a lot people he meets automaticly gain a small following in Japan but I doubt that this is the reason why Enhypen got Japanese fans xD

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• It's very amusing how they did so well with their sales despite the fact their korean comeback was just two months ago and the japanese fanbase already had so many sales for it yet they could achieve such impressive results so soon after a comeback..

Ni-ki, the japanese member definitely brings in many fans but I think one of the main reasons is that belift promotes enhypen really well in japan, even better than in korea I can say lol. The survival show also helped a lot I guess

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I didn't expect them to surpass Stray Kidz or TXT easily.

They are still rookie.

Is it because of Niki?

Its because ni-ki is named as japan's little micheal jackson since he was a child the only child that kento mori ( a renowned japanese dancer) took under his wing and he had a show when he was young with kento mori they also named him as dance prodigy and was well known because of that and ever since he was young he traveled with them and perform as riki jackson then he also performed as a member of Shinee kids as mini key and was well known among the general public especially kpop fans in japan. And the fact that rikimaru a famous choreographer there is one of his mentors and his friend he was quite well known.

• I usually hang out with Jpop fandoms and they have quite followers, but one of the reasons I've observed is that their former figure skater member (ıdk his name) have a large fanbase there.

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!