Advantages and disavantages to stan a big group

• Until now, I was only stanning groups with 5 members or less (TVXQ, Nu'est) but now my UB is Treasure (12 members) so I tried to see the advantages and disvantages to this. Wondered if it was same for others or if you had other things to add?

Advantages/Pros

• More chances to find a bias among the group since you have more personality and diverse charm.
    • Big groups are usually more chaotic and funny. It have more chances to have funny members too.
    • You can do more diverse choreographies/formations.
    • You can promote in many places in same time (half can go on a radio show and other half on another per example or half in Japan while other half promote in Korea, etc).
    • You can have sub-units so more activities and songs. It possible for members to have solo activities too and made know the group too without hinder the group (someone actor, solo MCing, solo shooting, etc).
    • (For boys) When they go in army, the group still can promote and it doesn't feel as "empty" as when a group with only 5-7 members go in army leaving only 3-4 members behind.

Disavantages/Cons

• More chances for akgaes. It's harder to be an OT12, OT9, etc. You have more chance to have 1 member you hate or don't care.
    • More chances that someone be "buried" or have overlap. It's harder to be "fair" with each members too and members are bounded to have less lines on their songs.
    • Some people are just to lazy to try to remember each members so don't want give chance to group with more 8 members. (it was same for me). It happen more when you become older. You don't have time to follow and try to remember each members of all groups.
    • It can be hard to find a concept who suit to all members.
    • It can have some members who aren't close so the relationship can be more difficult.
    • More activities = you will need to spend more money if you want support everyone. Same came for votes. You have more things to vote for (ind members things + group)

Funny fact how for me Treasure broke most of these disavantages since none of them overlap despite being 12 and how they always make sure nobody is left out and put them in front if they need to. We have mostly OT12 too since YG push all members and not only 1-2. Members have the talent to do any concept already too and when you let them have the control on their songs, lines distribution is really fair.

Treasure - ZB1

f02e618cd7bbbd88c9242e0ee12c5fe9.gif

• :yesr: Yep, my boys are different, only big group I stan, and they're my ults. :happyr:

~Blood stain on my shirt new bitch on my nerves~

• Please be careful on the relationship they show during entertainment programs. Their real relationship can be much different.

We have a lot fancams of outside and they are just like this.

I know we shouldn't believe all we see though.

Even if it's "fake", their relationship isn't the only reason I love them so I'm okay if they aren't all the bestfriend x)

But it's still a fact that their relationship/chemestry is really great and it's hard to fake these things 24/7. They are the most chaotic among rookie groups, only group I didn't see someone pushed back by other members and they don't even care to look to "clean" in award shows doing their chaotic things. Even MCs were surprise and couldn't stop themselves to laugh, etc.

Treasure - ZB1

f02e618cd7bbbd88c9242e0ee12c5fe9.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!