Posts by vimo03

?? Not going to repeat the basics again for people who clearly don't understand how business works.

Treasure will be earning money with their first sold-out tour and YG is satisfied with their results. That's all that matters.

I'll let you know on a secret to get more BP comebacks: Go spam the IGs of the girls with comments begging them to leave YG when their contracts expire in 2023. Cause clearly you guys won't be getting it when they're still under YG.

Yes "probably", touring comes after comeback and there's still no confirmed comeback yet so we don't know when their tour will happen. It could be next year with the way things' going.

Yes the numbers for touring will be made available from multiple sources not just YG so you don't have to worry about mediaplay.

Like ok they wasted may and June

AAnd I would let even this July cmb pass

But wtf are treasure coming back, they got reports on bringing less money to the company, like aren't they ashame

??? In case you don't know, comebacks cost money. It's what comes after comebacks (touring mostly) that earns money.

Treasure's first Japan tour will be in December and it's already sold out. Expect Q4 2022 / Q1 2023 to be YG's biggest earning period.

TOP cant just catch a break maybe he didn't mention BLACKPINK because he left YG and barely knew the pinks. As suppose to 2NE1 where he seen them grew up for more than 10 years already. BIGBANG and 2NE1 built that YG building so the pinks can practice and become BLACKPINK of today yall gotta put some respect.

Blinks have every right to be mad about this. It's not like they just started dragging TOP out of no where, he did this to himself. Just because he was a senior doesn't mean he could do disrespectful things and get away with it, that makes no sense. Fans want to baby this 35 years old grown man so bad when he should definitely know better.

That man seems like a mean person but it is true that YG had more character with him around. Nowadays they just seem like any another company with no clear direction.

If he's gone for good then can't they at least get someone to replace him properly as the main producer at YG? I believe that role is still wide open since 2019.

The views are highly inflated because JYP was hamming up on the yt ads after the first 12h. They got like 2-3M views on the first 12h and what, 20M views next day. JYP was in panic mode so nope thing impressive or genius about this debut at all.

Sorn is thai and is currently in L.A.

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

She can be there just has to go through full quarantine process ofc so not worth it.

Lisa is not jobless she cannot afford to waste time in quarantine like some others.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

YG basically just confirmed what I said, they're giving Treasure this content weekly and it will last until the end of 2021 since it has 8 eps. No comeback until 2022 for sure.

YG probably already gave up on Treasure as musicians.

Fortunately they still make some money by selling paid content and merch so that's why YG only gives them exactly that and no new music.

About BP, I read that some members of YGNGG were spotted going into the OLD YG building recently (this old building is now TBL's office). It might mean that Teddy will be in charge of YGNGG again and BP might wait for long time until he has songs ready for their comeback.

Honestly they didn't do too bad of a job in 2020, BP and Treasure got multiple releases (the promo still sucked but at least they tried), iKon & Winner released albums and some others released singles.

This year idk what happened, it's like everyone's getting the shaft. They couldn't even get their ngg out as scheduled despite not focusing on any other group. I really don't know what their employees are up to all days, or maybe they actually lost many employees during the past year and kept it hush.

After watching teuday I really hope they stick to songs like MMM over cute boring songs.

Sorry but I hate songs like My treasure & Beautiful with a passion. Treasure members might be young but they have powerful aura and manly visuals, it's so forced to see them doing a concept that caters to 10 years old when they don't even fit it.