Posts by vimo03

The fanbase is growing slowly, Treasure Effect has already become their best selling album after just 1 week.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

YG likes to call it a full album but everyone can see it's just a repacked album of old songs plus 3 new ones. It obviously doesn't have the same hype as a brand-new album.

They need a break it's obvious to see in recent activities some members are pushing their limits.

They are still a young group, there's no need to be so desperate for public recognition yet. Plus a performance-based show puts a rookie group like Treasure at clear disadvantage, they haven't even had a chance to perform in front of a real crowd yet since they've debuted.

Youtube views were always going to decline because they have comeback back to back really fast. Marketing is irrelevant they just need more Korean promo.

I Love You was released only a month after Boy but it did have good views. Marketing is definitely relevant, YG needs to find a way to create hype because right now I don't think people outside of fandom cares much about them.

Honestly I did expect Treasure to perform a bit better with the recent comeback. The song is good and it seems to be what people have been asking them to do (bright concept, song with proper chorus) but their digital hasn't improved. Their MV views keep decreasing too.

YG needs to seriously do something about their marketing team, I think the promo for Treasure have been very slobby, there was no hype outside of fandom leading to single & album release. The fans asked for a change of stylist and make-up artist but YG never listened either, appearance is very important to rookies but they're been slacking on that front.