Treasure's music genre for next comeback

• Powerful concept like MMM rock ver. They will flop on charts anyway butt least we will get some good performances with MMM type of songs.

If they drop another My treasure they will lose even the intl fans that they have.

• I don't care, I just want a comeback! :pepe-sad::peperain:

Moon concept? :pepe-clown-gear: Actually, I dun even know what they can do with a moon concept. Clowning is just fun. Lol

I hope there will be songs produced by our boys themselves. I kinda like lyrical with dance, like Slowmotion. But not sure if it will serve well as a title track. So, I hope they get to promote 2 tracks. :pepelove1:

• Clown time.

Reliable account. They know YG people and who to look for.

ALTER EGO 🍀 on Twitter
    “They are filming/shooting!!!! 😳 Still no idea for who as of the moment.”
    mobile.twitter.com

ALTER EGO 🍀 on Twitter
    “So hard to say cause both TBL and YGA staff are working side to side. One day they’ll work at TBL, the next day on YG 🥲”
    mobile.twitter.com

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• I'd love to see a dance break like this...

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• something with a dance break.

Keep doing what they're doing by since they're already dominating MV views among 2020 rookie bgs

YG Family

1080x360

• Although hip-hop is what they do best.

All of the TREASURE member producers have been in their studios a lot.

YG Family

1080x360

• to be honest, i hope they make a song like love scenario, one to get the gp interested in them bc they have so much potential to create the next gen's it boys, they just need something to attract the gp interest. also i love love scenario

LS is sort of on its own level. But I understand what you mean.

YG Family

1080x360

• It appears Jihoon, Junkyu and Yoshi gave spoilers on their V-live.

yep

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com

Jihoon literally said "I Love You 2" :froghype:  :pepe-clown-gear:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!