how twice should release teasers next comeback

• jype needs to get their stuff together.

more & more's teaser releases were a disaster and while i initially liked the chorus release of icsm, looping it for 4 days straight before the comeback kinda killed my 'surprise' and hype i had upon first listen.

and i'm still not over the fact that jype spoiled the intro, entire first verse and chorus and dance break for m&m. i believe with the right teasers and actually surprising us with the dance break we've waited so long for, it would've had much more impact.

also i'm not really sure how i feel about the whole one video teaser a day concept we've had since feel special era. it's cool with m&m and icsm but it's gotten exhausting and the hype i had for kura kura has slowly been dwindling with each passing teaser. i love the content and the girls look amazing in all their individual concept videos but it just feels tiresome. especially if the scenes we're getting are already gonna be in the m/v (ala feel special and what looks to be kura kura). i feel like 3 a day would work way better tbh.

i hope during their next korean comeback we get two video teasers (3 max), one for the general concept or story theme [like they had for yes or yes, and the m&m/icsm duology] and one that hypes us up for the music video without giving away too much. something like what we had during likey/what is love? era.

the resident tzubin shipper

• The only reason I'm still hyped for Kura Kura is because I haven't looked at the teasers too much. Trying to best to ignore it.

I liked what they did with feel special where the teasers let us build the song. That was fun and interactive without giving away too much

that was a really cool aspect and i liked that!! same with the individual teasers for m&m and icsm. my problem just lies in the fact that they used scenes from the m/v which made the m/v not as thrilling during my first watch (apart from all the connections and storylines). i would've much rather had teaser trailers that had nothing to do with the m/v at all (like during TT era).

• they should do something similar to STAYC...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I haven't looked at any of the teasers yet either. I kinda wish all of k-pop went back to the teasers of late 2000's early 2010's where you had the group photo and individual teaser photo and then you had 1 - 2 MV teasers MAX. And then like at MOST 1 week later was the actual song.

The gap between teasers and release seems to be getting longer and longer each time....

~ ω

• they should do something similar to STAYC...

ehhh,, i’m not a huge fan of the whole acapella thing

• and i'm still not over the fact that jype spoiled the intro, entire first verse and chorus and dance break for m&m. i believe with the right teasers and actually surprising us with the dance break we've waited so long for, it would've had much more impact.

M&M verse spoilers were on TikTok, wasn't it? I haven't seen that but felt like ppl on TikTok was complaining about it a lot.

i hope during their next korean comeback we get two video teasers (3 max), one for the general concept or story theme [like they had for yes or yes, and the m&m/icsm duology] and one that hypes us up for the music video without giving away too much. something like what we had during likey/what is love? era.

I would say I truly agree that I like YG's teasers more. Although JYP's teasers are exciting for me since they spoil something big, but I wanna build up the hype more. WIL? also spoiled the chorus so IDK, but I wanna have the teasers like back in Ooh-Ahh, Cheer Up, TT, Knock Knock.

For our fav era, Yes Or Yes?, they spoiled too much but as much as I listen to them, I can't even control my excitement when the whole song dropped. It was that good! Yeah but again, hope JYP does things right next time.

:iloveyoub: BRIGHTWIN FOREVER :iloveyoub: SARAWATTINE FOREVER :iloveyoub: 2GETHER FOREVER :iloveyoub: 

Bom tấn đam mỹ 2gether "đánh úp" bản điện ảnh, cặp BrightWin sắp sửa cưới  nhau hoành tráng?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!