IS LISA ATTENDING HER MAC COLLECTION LAUNCH PARTY IN NEW YORK???

• Lisa literally has Thai passport, ppl shouldn't act surprised when she's not permitted to travel freely to certain countries like other members who hold Korean/ Australian passports. Yes it's because of covid, it's in the travel guidelines.

• Lisa literally has Thai passport, ppl shouldn't act surprised when she's not permitted to travel freely to certain countries like other members who hold Korean/ Australian passports. Yes it's because of covid, it's in the travel guidelines.

weird.... even her brands didn't get this logic... they should have consulted kpoppers

Sorn is thai and is currently in L.A.

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Sorn is in fucking LA right now

• Sorn is thai and is currently in L.A.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

She can be there just has to go through full quarantine process ofc so not worth it.

Lisa is not jobless she cannot afford to waste time in quarantine like some others.

• She can be there just has to go through full quarantine process ofc so not worth it.

Lisa is not jobless she cannot afford to waste time in quarantine like some others.

You don't run out of excuses, Lisa is doing nothing, even she herself said so

chaennie is moving way to weird, they must be enjoying yg privilege for their white wannabes idols

• Sorn is thai and is currently in L.A.

but if Lisa goes there she has to do quarantine tho I guess it's up to her if she wants to go through that.

You forgot that having a different passport has nothing to do with long term residency in a foreign country. She's living long term in Korea, has (possible) applied for LTR card, hence when applying Visa, they will take it from the country she resides in, not the country she's from. So, for going to the US, while the Visa process would be more complicated, doesn't mean it can't be done. She's vaccinated, and living in Korea for a decade. We have to take it into consideration that YG could have gone miles for her but they didn't. They are LAZY, that's all.

• I'm sorry but the way the other girls are flying to the US regularly but Lisa has to do green screen and video calls is messed up.

Not their fault of course, I've made that clear. YG is the one to blame. Lisa better be allowed to go to Vegas and perform with DJ Snake..

• she must have breathed too much air in that building... she must be punished...

The way this is getting ugly... Literally the only one not doing her job freely is the foreign girl.... If passport is the reason YGE can just say it, but they are mia when it comes to this situation so speculations are rising and yes, super weird.

• You forgot that having a different passport has nothing to do with long term residency in a foreign country. She's living long term in Korea, has (possible) applied for LTR card, hence when applying Visa, they will take it from the country she resides in, not the country she's from. So, for going to the US, while the Visa process would be more complicated, doesn't mean it can't be done. She's vaccinated, and living in Korea for a decade. We have to take it into consideration that YG could have gone miles for her but they didn't. They are LAZY, that's all.

yeah.. took months for Thai to get a tourist visa , good luck to obtain H-1B :pepe-tea:

• A lot of misinformation here. Just a quick search on the US cdc (https://www.cdc.gov/coronaviru…tizens-US-air-travel.html) will show she should be eligible to travel there unless she used an unacceptable vaccine.

Also for traveling what matters is the location the individual was within the last 14 days to a month, therefore her Thai citizenship shouldn't affect her since she has been in South Korea/France. Although I'm not certain but I also don't think she'll need to quarantine (if Jennie and Rosé didn't need to) if she's fully vaccinated and has a negative pcr test since she has been in SoKor for the last 14 days.

Now there might be other reasons of her not traveling to the US that are unknown to us but that's left to YG and her. Anyway, I think it's best to wait before making assumptions on the reason she may not be attending if true. I doubt any official statement has been put out on her being unavailable for the event and also her upcoming schedule isn't known yet.

• A lot of misinformation here. Just a quick search on the US cdc (https://www.cdc.gov/coronaviru…tizens-US-air-travel.html) will show she should be eligible to travel there unless she used an unacceptable vaccine.

Also for traveling what matters is the location the individual was within the last 14 days to a month, therefore her Thai citizenship shouldn't affect her since she has been in South Korea/France. Although I'm not certain but I also don't think she'll need to quarantine (if Jennie and Rosé didn't need to) if she's fully vaccinated and has a negative pcr test since she has been in SoKor for the last 14 days.

Now there might be other reasons of her not traveling to the US that are unknown to us but that's left to YG and her. Anyway, I think it's best to wait before making assumptions on the reason she may not be attending if true. I doubt any official statement has been put out on her not attending the event and also her upcoming schedule isn't known yet.

:yesr::yesr::yesr:

• i am just thinking ...do you think that US goberment might not let her in because she has been working in China lately?

cos they do that, denying visa becase you visited certain countries they are against to

they used to fine people who visited Cuba, at one point

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

Now there might be other reasons of her not traveling to the US that are unknown to us but that's left to YG and her. Anyway, I think it's best to wait before making assumptions on the reason she may not be attending if true. I doubt any official statement has been put out on her being unavailable for the event and also her upcoming schedule isn't known yet.

Now this is the real deal. So what matters apparently is where she was the last 14 days...

I'll wait for some blinks to still say how her Thai passport is the reason for her no schedule outside Instagram and TikTok :/...

• Now this is the real deal. So what matters apparently is where she was the last 14 days...

I'll wait for some blinks to still say how her Thai passport is the reason for her no schedule outside Instagram and TikTok :/...

It drives me insane how some Blinks excuse this. If one of the other girls was the only one not allowed to freely travel they would be livid!

It so unfair to Lisa and fans should be upset about that.

• i am just thinking ...do you think that US goberment might not let her in because she has been working in China lately?

cos they do that, denying visa becase you visited certain countries they are against to

they used to fine people who visited Cuba, at one point

I see jackson wang in the us all the time lol.

• It's her collection.. literally... She should be there... The way Lisa is just doing video calls on her super important brand deals... YGE really is testing my patience... Let's see if she will just post on SNS when she should be out there doing her job.

I had patience with YG for 6 months

then i realized what all the Fans of YG groups had to suffer through

Why YG do this to us

• This thread contains 6 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!