Lisa China gig...

• I'm seeing a lot of "fans" saying how Lisa got pushed in China by YGE so i will talk about her China gigs.

Since the first mini album of BLACKPINK in 2018 Lisa cfans contributed the most, nothing to brag about just stating a fact, so by this we can say Lisa was the most popular in the chinese fb and in that time she wasn't being that promoted so there wasn't a "push".

She went VIRAL in China thanks to her Attention cover dance and after this everytime she danced something she would automatically appear in the top searching of Weibo, so she wasn't pushed here too. This is called public interest.

After that Lisa saw an increase in her popularity, her dances were covered a lot and every dance she dropped became a success there.

And now we arrive at her biggest and FIRST gig there, YWY, a show which she was INVITED by the producers, staff after going viral for more than one year and with her popularity increasing even more without doing nothing there and YGE ACCEPTED the offer. End.

This whole Lisa was pushed in China is just wrong as the offer she received just her could do. DANCE TUTORING. After her YWY appearance others brands saw a potential in Lisa and she took others "jobs" which proved her status as a rising star there.

Honestly atp i can say that all the pinks solo gigs happened bc they were chosen, not that they were so much pushed by the company. And this is the reason as why the four have different deals, bc they are in demand. End.

DISCLAIMER: if you are a blink you won't bash Lisa here. End.

• I am surprised when people say she was pushed in China... Or were they expecting YGE to decline the YWY offer, with the money IQIYI was willing to pay?....

• people forget how Lisa had back to back endorsements only when Burning Sun scandal happened and even AIS who were ready to pay a bomb were made to made for months...

Turn a blind eye all you want...

Only thing YG did was plan how to get Seungri out of jail...

Literally. She just started being promoted in 2019, like promoted promoted. And even then she was promoted bc of YGE scandals.

• nothing new that we didn't know about, all the members get their deals based on demand and it's up to the company to accept that or not.

• An even better narrative: She got offers from China only because other members couldn't promote as they are Koreans

Bruh, don't even mention that, it irks me soo much.

I guess Koreans are also not allowed to promote in The Philippines since Lisa is the only member with an endorsement there...

• nothing new that we didn't know about, all the members get their deals based on demand and it's up to the company to accept that or not.

Cool.

And Lisa has always been famous in China even before D4 LMAO. These new blonks think they know something

Luckily Lisa stans are the most dedicated. They saved every achievement with screenshots.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Lisa is doing great in china. I'd love to see other members getting solo promotions in china as well. I know they are also popular and have huge fanbase there. R sold more than a 1.5 million copies and is the best seller by a female solo

• Lisa is doing great in china. I'd love to see other members getting solo promotions in china as well. I know they are also popular and have huge fanbase there. R sold more than a 1.5 million copies and is the best seller by a female solo

Lisa before Ddu du Ddu du

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content twitter.com

:pepe-cross:

• :pepe-cross:

To rosé akgae.

A reminder Lisa before DDDD.

• Honestly atp i can say that all the pinks solo gigs happened bc they were chosen, not that they were so much pushed by the company. And this is the reason as why the four have different deals, bc they are in demand. End

This… Period!

All the fighting about “ that member gets pushed more than other” is nonsense. If there is demand, you get the deal and the collab! Unless people want the company to pay brands or other Acts to work with each and every member… which would be the pushing.

So should YG be like:

Big brand: hey… we want Lisa to be the face of our brand! Is it possible?

YG: No we sorry, Lisa already got 2 endorsement deals, it would be unfair for the other members, cause they only got one, so could you take one of the other members instead ?

Is this what they want ? So that every member has the exact same amount of Deals ? lol

• That would be hilarious, YGE rejecting more then they already reject kkkkk but like, all 4 are sooo popular and in demand that all 4 shine and shine a lot on their own. Unfortunately what we need is more group activities instead of solo activities. We are this divided thanks to YGE akgae agenda kkkk

• To rosé akgae.

A reminder Lisa before DDDD.

:pepe-cross:

• Lisa before Ddu du Ddu du

that user SAINTROSE didn't mention anything wrong, why would you respond like that?

• people forget how Lisa had back to back endorsements only when Burning Sun scandal happened and even AIS who were ready to pay a bomb were made to made for months...

Turn a blind eye all you want...

Only thing YG did was plan how to get Seungri out of jail...

:eyes:

So you think Lisa only got these endorsement deals because of the BS scandal and not because she was going viral in 2019?

So you think big brands wanted to hire a member of a Group who’s company is involved in a bigger scandal to be the face of their brand not knowing how it could affect that members image? Or you think YG somehow got those deals for her to get the money? This would actually support the “push” theory.

Tbh this whole thing sounds like a conspiracy theory to me… so I hope you were joking or being sarcastic here.

• Lisa was viral since debut so by this logic she should be promoted since debut...

BLACKPINK image is the most clean in YGE music acts ww, clean clean as the girls aren't associated with this whole mess so brands won't stop contacting the girls, it's illogical as they just turned more famous every year.

A conspiracy theory when after all the scandals Lisa got her promotion in full time...

• I don’t like the idea that she only got these deals because of the BS scandal. Doesn’t make sense to me. If any a scandal will lead brands to stay away from certain Acts.

• I don’t like the idea that she only got these deals because of the BS scandal. Doesn’t make sense to me. If any a scandal will lead brands to stay away from certain Acts.

But it's about liking the idea or not. Lisa was the least promoted since debut and let's be honest. YGE thought she would be the least liked and I'm sorry, but a Minzy.... Sooooo after Lisa immense popularity blow up they still didn't give her chances as in 2018 she was huge already, just after YGE lost their image with scandals that they started promoting the girls more individually and Lisa was the one with most deals.

This is about YGE image which was tainted and they chose BP girls to "clean" it. They all had offers since forever, but magically just after 2019 Lisa saw the light of these deals.

• Lisa is the most popular female idol of this gen and yet she hasn’t even had a solo debut yet. She is the opposite of pushed. YG won’t even give her a dance break yet they think he is demanding she gets gigs. Hilarious!

• Lisa is the most popular female idol of this gen and yet she hasn’t even had a solo debut yet. She is the opposite of pushed. YG won’t even give her a dance break yet they think he is demanding she gets gigs. Hilarious!

They are trying to decrease her popularity lately with the lack of efforts on hair make up and styling

• This thread contains 50 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!