WINNER to make a comeback in July. Summer WINNER is back!

• woooo! Can't wait! Been waiting 26 long months.

Perhaps my favorite discography in Kpop.

They've been all over TV in Korea, so I expected this.

Who has the WINNER tag list?!

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• Thought I'd start a thread for actual fans and an official taglist.

The Seoul Story on Twitter
    “WINNER to reportedly make a comeback with a new album in July They have already finished recording songs and currently filming for music video Source:…
    mobile.twitter.com

news

[Exclusive] WINNER who believes and listens, confirmed their comeback in July... 2 years complete

202206081141380410_1_20220608114404209.jpg?type=w430view original

Provided by YG Entertainment

[News Reporter Hwang Hye-jin] The group WINNER (Kang Seung-yoon, Kim Jin-woo, Lee Seung-hoon, Song Min-ho)

[News Reporter Hwang Hye-jin] The group WINNER (Kang Seung-yoon, Kim Jin-woo, Lee Seung-hoon, Song Min-ho) returns as a whole.

According to a news report on June 8th, WINNER is preparing a new album with the goal of releasing it in July.

WINNER finished work on the new song early and coordinated the optimal comeback schedule. It is reported that the music video is currently being filmed. Although the detailed schedule for the album release has not been confirmed, the release date is expected to be in July, given the fact that most of the music video shoots usually take place about a month before the album release date.

It has been about 2 years and 3 months since WINNER released a new album as a team. Previously, in April 2020, the 3rd full-length album 'Remember' was released and received favorable reviews from music fans. This new album is drawing attention in that it is the first new song released by members Jinwoo Kim and Seunghoon Lee after completing their military duties on December 31 of last year and on January 14 of this year, respectively.

The new song is said to be a song that stands out with WINNER's unique refreshing charm, which is irreplaceable. In 2017, they released 'LOVE ME LOVE ME' and 'ISLAND' (Ireland) and topped various music charts with 'Trusted and Listening Refreshing Winner', 'Winner Pop', and 'The Genre of Winner'. The anticipation for the new song is high as it has received many favorable reviews.

Prior to the release of the new album, WINNER, who was in season, appeared on various entertainment programs one after another and went on stage at university festivals to warm up the enthusiasm for their comeback.

Leader Kang Seungyoon, ahead of his comeback, recently posted on the official SNS, "Winner is in season in summer",

kpopace26 purnhub Circling the3rdtWin bunnyviolet MissBehave superyeah

KingGD lita-a kwonjiyong92 bunnyviolet Poetry Millano centen popotock

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• Like ok they wasted may and June

AAnd I would let even this July cmb pass

But wtf are treasure coming back, they got reports on bringing less money to the company, like aren't they ashame

??? In case you don't know, comebacks cost money. It's what comes after comebacks (touring mostly) that earns money.

Treasure's first Japan tour will be in December and it's already sold out. Expect Q4 2022 / Q1 2023 to be YG's biggest earning period.

• Due to BP activities obviously

I can already imagine the mediaplay lmaoo

Just because BP will probably contribute more doesn't mean others' not contributing anything. When it comes to touring there will be numbers available, no need to mediaplay when it's all there for everyone to see.

• Just because BP will probably contribute more doesn't mean others' not contributing anything. When it comes to touring there will be numbers available, no need to mediaplay when it's all there for everyone to see.

"Probably"

Can u atleast be more objective lol

BP tour for example will gross = 200M USD

Treasure Japan tour = 20M-25M USD

When it comes to music sales...the gap is definitely bigger

The company will attempt to mediaplay by adding treasure with BP as the reasons for their Q4/Q1-2 2023 performance

But like u said the numbers will be available publicly for all to see 👀

• Yes "probably", touring comes after comeback and there's still no confirmed comeback yet so we don't know when their tour will happen. It could be next year with the way things' going.

Yes the numbers for touring will be made available from multiple sources not just YG so you don't have to worry about mediaplay.

• ??? In case you don't know, comebacks cost money. It's what comes after comebacks (touring mostly) that earns money.

Treasure's first Japan tour will be in December and it's already sold out. Expect Q4 2022 / Q1 2023 to be YG's biggest earning period.

Who tf care for 2023

This little gremlins cmb this year in Jan and the reports literally said YG make less money than 2021 in the same period, what happen at that time BP concert and rosé solo. Go complain them for reporting a bg underperforming and bringing less money

YG will simply make more money in 2023 not bc of treasure (bc they had their change and did nothing) but bc of BP cmb and their tour

ITS ON NAVER, LIKE LOOK IT UP

• ?? Not going to repeat the basics again for people who clearly don't understand how business works.

Treasure will be earning money with their first sold-out tour and YG is satisfied with their results. That's all that matters.

I'll let you know on a secret to get more BP comebacks: Go spam the IGs of the girls with comments begging them to leave YG when their contracts expire in 2023. Cause clearly you guys won't be getting it when they're still under YG.

• :excited-bee::excited-bee::excited-bee:

:excited-bee::excited-bee::excited-bee:

• I can't believe it's already been 2 years... I'm really excited about their comeback.

:blushing:

But I don't get why blonks are leaving unnecessary and shady comments towards winner. I would understand you being angry about treasure making a 2nd comeback before blackpink but Winner ? They've been on hiatus for more than 2 years and after this comeback will go on hiatus for another 2 years. Making a comeback right now is not a privilege that's the bare minimum.

You can go on and on about Winner's comeback flopping but that won't change the fact that Winner will remain rich and unbothered.

:mukbang:

• Requesting mods to unmerge my thread. It was for WINNER and WINNER fans w/ the official taglist. Other discussions can stay in this thread.

YG Family

1080x360

• This thread contains 4 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!