[theqoo] *EXCLUSIVE* RED VELVET, THE GODDESSES ARE BACK... PLANNING THEIR COMEBACK IN MARCH

• Red Velvet will make a comeback in March!

mb_1643267994690116.jpg

As a result of the Xports News coverage on the 18th, Red Velvet (Wendy, Irene, Seulgi, Joy, Yeri) confirmed their comeback in March and is in full swing in preparations.

Red Velvet's comeback is the first in 7 months since the promotion of their sixth mini-album 'Queendom', which was released in August of last year. Red Velvet proved their hot popularity by winning first place on domestic and international music charts as well as on various music shows with ‘Queendom’ last year.

source: https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/311/0001411451

original post: here

1. Please we need a full album + repackage!!ㅠㅠㅠ I've been waiting for too longㅠㅠ

2. Crazy this is daebakㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. Please a full albumㅠㅠㅠ

4. March will be filled with girl groups: RV, Oh My Girl, Gidle, Brave Girls

5. Because of that one power trip person, they forced the group into self-reflection damn it

6. There's clearly a victim here, meanwhile her self-reflection time was damn short... If the person who tormented me gets to live like that, I'd be so upset

7. Red Velvet's songs are so good so I'm looking forward

8. People who like it will listen to it, the concerned parties have resolved their issues already

9. Every time we get a RV comeback, NCT DREAM is the one who follows after them no?

10. I don't think NCT will come back in the beginning of March, I don't even think they'll make it for March

cr. pannchoa

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SM Entertainment confirmed the reports, saying, 'Red Velvet is preparing a new album with the goal of releasing it in March. Please give it a lot of interest."

The girl group previously announced a full comeback at the SM Town Live 2022: SMCU Express concert held on January 1. 'I can't wait for the moment to be with the members again this year as a whole,' said Wendy during the New Year's event. Inviting fans to stay tuned, Irene added, 'We'll show you a lot of great activities this year, so please join us.'

The confirmation comes roughly six months after the release of their August 2021 EP Queendom. Lead by the title track of the same name, the six-track EP boasted a variety of genres ranging from dance-pop, R&B, soul and ballad. B-side tracks such as “Pose,” “Knock On Wood,” “Better Be,” “Pushin N’ Pullin” and “Hello, Sunset” showcased the group’s musical versatility and genre-blending approach.

The EP’s lead single, “Queendom” offered listeners strength with its empowering thematic “We are Queens in the red castle/ Don’t need crown, we were born to dazzle.” While summer songs usually steer closer to themes of love, Red Velvet shifted the narrative, focusing the spotlight on the co-existence of sisterhood and individuality.

[Hellokpop & Rolling Stone India]

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!