There is no 4th gen IT boy

• How could people expect such thing when most 4th gen bgs cant chart. The gp has no interest in them, you can't be an IT boy/girl with only fandom power but no gp interest. The only 4th gen idols that were close to being IT was/are wonyoung. The gp doesn't care about 4th gen and most definitely not 4th gen bgs.

It makes me laugh seeing people fight over the title for their fave. 4th gen bg stans can't even crackdown who is leading 4th gen, how do you expect to find any IT boy? How do expect one while looking at 4th gen bgs domestic charting?

you cant because there is NO 4th gen it boy

women's wrongs activist

:lovec::cheersc::lovec:

• It was never a title, it was and is the nickname of TXT's YEONJUN, but salty people were offended because their favorites were not blessed by that kind of support and nickname, so they decided to make it the most title representing the best 4th gen boy.

• Have you seen any of these members of BGS?? They are ALL contenders for 4th gen IT Boys

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Utada-Hikaru-Blue-Stay-Magical-Sig.png

• Agreed. Unfortunately 4th bgs still can't chart that well and are pretty much unknown to gp, but I think this is the strategy the companies are going for, focusing on having a bigger fandom as this is what keeps a group together longer... But anything could change and actually you don't need to chart good to be a it boy.. just go viral or something like this, just look at Astro, Cha Eun woo is a great example.

• Juyeon and ateez San as well :pepelove2:

• Agreed. Unfortunately 4th bgs still can't chart that well and are pretty much unknown to gp, but I think this is the strategy the companies are going for, focusing on having a bigger fandom as this is what keeps a group together longer... But anything could change and actually you don't need to chart good to be a it boy.. just go viral or something like this, just look at Astro, Cha Eun woo is a great example.

Cha Eunwoo bigger than ASTRO

• It's what I'm saying kkk. You don't need your group to make enormous success among go. He is a great example of this.

Yeah but I think his popularity is due to his visuals that fits perfectly for korean beauty standard. So he gets lots of drama deals & CF which makes gp more aware of him. I for example actually discovered Astro cus of Cha Eunwoo cus I happen to watching his drama. So anyone can become It boy in anyway.

• Yeah but I think his popularity is due to his visuals that fits perfectly for korean beauty standard. So he gets lots of drama deals & CF which makes gp more aware of him. I for example actually discovered Astro cus of Cha Eunwoo cus I happen to watching his drama. So anyone can become It boy in anyway.

It is for his visual and personality.

Sure anyone can become it boy, but right now there is no it boy in 4th gen bg...

• Does a bg really need good charting to produce an it boy? Astro weren’t charting at all when Eunwoo blew up and SF9 was barely charting (if at all) when Rowoon started getting gig after gig. When I went to Korea both of them were inescapable (especially Eunwoo). Someone will blow up sooner or later and I feel like he won’t be from the usual big agencies either.

• Does a bg really need good charting to produce an it boy? Astro weren’t charting at all when Eunwoo blew up and SF9 was barely charting (if at all) when Rowoon started getting gig after gig. When I went to Korea both of them were inescapable (especially Eunwoo). Someone will blow up sooner or later and I feel like he won’t be from the usual big agencies either.

i agree they don't need to chart to be an it boy. An it boy at least has to be known to the public and none of the 4th gen boys are close to an it boy

• i agree they don't need to chart to be an it boy. An it boy at least has to be known to the public and none of the 4th gen boys are close to an it boy

I don’t disagree with that. But it’s not like the 4th generation girls are popping either. Compare them to the likes of Seolhyun or Hwasa and you see the difference. Some of these groups have just debuted I don’t know why people expect members to start blowing up overnight especially since a lot of the it girls/boys are usually coming from lesser known companies (see all the names I mentioned). Give them time, their time will come eventually.

• yedam

External Content youtu.be

• This thread contains 3 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!