Why do aespa stans try to deny blackpink influence on aespa when SM itself is openly pushing them as "Next BlackPink"

• How exactly

1. Does Blackpink have AI i don't think so

2. Does BP concept focus on Cyberpunk, digital concept, i don't think so

3. Does BP concept teaser, are center on Fantasy/ digital , i don't think so

4. Aespa is a GG who focus on Vocals more than anything, which isn't the case of Blackpink, they use a lot of harmony in the background, their members are train to be solid vocalist

5. Aespa are creating a story/ a universe , it's not the case of Blackpink

6. Aespa have one chinese and One japanese member, I don't think blackpink have any

7. also all of you saying that Blackpink could have release Black mamba, prove that you don't even know what you are talking about -_-

Blackpink sound is heavily focus on Hip hop influence, with pop influence

when Black mamba is an Electropop song with pop and edm elements

You call yourself blinks but don't even know Half of the influence in Blackpink sound -_-

8. Even their filmography influence are different -_-

Blackpink MV are darker in the color scheme that they use

meanwhile Aespa is colorful very vibrant color

So basically what you are saying the only thing similar between Aespa and Blackpink

is that they are a kpop group of 4 members, who sing and dance x))))))))))))))))))

LMAOOO you're all becoming more and more pathetic everyday , you need to take a break from AKP -_-

𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔤𝔬𝔱𝔱𝔞 𝔟𝔢 𝔟𝔬𝔩𝔡 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔧𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔯𝔬𝔠𝔨 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡

17790465c27040c73e27519e3eba011e22fc26fa.jpg 1623666420-ezgif-3-65a796b40831.jpg 17790465c27040c73e27519e3eba011e22fc26fa.jpg 1623666473-ezgif-3-af5fffb61d23.jpg 17790465c27040c73e27519e3eba011e22fc26fa.jpg

• They are both aiming for the international crowd with concepts that appeal to westerners. SM made similar comparisons with BTS. Obviously these namedrops are for hype/media play. All companies do this, so it's not the end of the world just because SM is doing it

Okay?? I know it’s not the end of the world that SM is doing this. I personally don’t think it’s a big deal if Aespa is inspired by them, because everyone is inspired by someone. But people are pushing this false narrative that Aespa is a carbon copy of BLACKPINK which makes zero sense. That’s my issue. Not the other topic you mentioned.

• I was just scrolling down the threads in the main forum and amused to see the multitude of pressed threads (again) about aespa.

They probably think they are doing something but they come off as pathetically insecure and threatened.

I hope all their fears will come true :pepe-toast:

Corazón Perdido

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Okay?? I know it’s not the end of the world that SM is doing this. I personally don’t think it’s a big deal if Aespa is inspired by them, because everyone is inspired by someone. But people are pushing this false narrative that Aespa is a carbon copy of BLACKPINK which makes zero sense. That’s my issue. Not the other topic you mentioned.

Not really. It's just a handful of edgy trolls exaggerating but then the masses acting like the majority believe this. It's just fandoms gaslighting each other to look more victimized than the other, that's all

• Im pretty sure the article was meant to mean 'success' instead of 'concept'.

And it makes more sense that way as well, they have high potential to excel in the areas Blackpink did success wise.

As for concept, there is never blatant copying. Ppl in kpop have been taking inspirations from successful grps even in 2nd gen. It doesnt mean that they are copying in any way

• Yeah I guess there's some influence there but I think this is less directly copying BP and more fitting the current trend. SM ggs are famous for do their own thing and sometimes it lines up with others are doing while other times it's completely unique/different.

• lol... we should start taking screenshots of the OP‘s of these kind of Threads comparing Aespa to BP. Otherwise in a few months we will have the first people claiming Blinks got triggered by Aespa when in reality nobody gaf except trolls.

• lol... we should start taking screenshots of the OP‘s of these kind of Threads comparing Aespa to BP. Otherwise in a few months we will have the first people claiming Blinks got triggered by Aespa when in reality nobody gaf except trolls.

Finally someone said that.

Like its crazy, these are obvious trolls but in the long run someone will claim them to be blinks.

• and why blinks deny the influence that kpop gg like 2NE1, 4minute have on BP ?

yeah hypocrisy -__-

OP is a literal troll who doesn't like Blackpink and is an OT5 VIP but you see" blinks"

Blackpink were obviously based on 2NE1 and blinks don't deny that - they just don't like the comparisons to 2NE1 because YG stans used to make them to say that BP are a less talented version of 2NE1 and only have looks. No one is doing that to Aespa here lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!