Posts by winniethepb

From my knowledge E is Yuehua and F is 8D creative.

F: 8D Creative is the newest company of them all (Founded in 2017) and is not a music entertainment company. (Just realized you are right, 8D is D)

E: Yuehua has investments and collaboration with CJ (https://www.cjem.net:433/business/music) and furthermore, one of their CEO is an industry-leading expert (http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20160215000783) which fully satisfies their description of Agency E.

Backstory:

Everglow will be having a concert in 2 weeks. They plan on performing one of the following songs during the concert:

- "Love Shot" by EXO

- "How You Like That" by Blackpink

- "Boss" by NCT U

- "Shoot Out" Monsta X

Most Forevers and people who have purchased Tickets want either "Love Shot" or "Boss" but the voting was tampered by Blinks who don't even care for Everglow...

I've even found many new accounts made just to vote in this poll for HYLT.

This is just ridiculous...

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

i dont think so. she stated in a conversation with a fan at an event in 2020 that she is very proud to be chinese and would like to speak chinese everywhere but because she's working in korea she's restricted. also if being a singer means she can't speak her political opinions, isn't that restricting her free speech? shouldn't all opinions be able to be expressed? and if you dont know her personally, why do you say she's being forced? why condemn her for being proud of her country? not every chinese celebrity posted about it on social media. many ppl didn't. most of them choose to because they want to and they're active on social media. the gov doesnt give a fck about whether they post support or not. she doesn't have to, she can continue being a singer without posting. its not like she's even popular enough to have an brand endorsements that coincide with this issue.

Did you see my tweet or saw the video on Weibo?

Serious answer:

Do you exercise? If you don't, get started on it.

It could also be a vitamin deficiency, so get that sorted out with a doctor. If you don't want to visit the doctor or are unable to, look for a multivitamin to take.

I would go to the doctor to get it to check out anyways just in case. It could be due to vitamin deficiency but it could be due to other reasons, some are much more serious.

I can't tell if you are serious or not? If you are always tired and still tired after you sleep, I'd go to the doctor.

This year, I learned Everglow has a decent following in Japan.
    One of the most popular girls groups in China, decent following in Japan, lost cause in Korea.

If you look at statistics, South Korea actually accounts for quite a significant proportion of views. They seem to stream Everglow on YouTube rather than Korean streaming platforms. There is a running joke amongst some Forevers, South Korea low key enjoys Everglow.

I wouldn't really count sold off songs as remakes...Back and Forth was never released. The sound was sold off to JYP Entertainment for Twice.

Next Level is a remake, it remakes Next Level by A$ton WI

I didn't know, I just assumed...
    I really like Zara's voice... she's one of my ults. Really hard to go against her.

Please pay attention to these legends... Many famous K-pop idols look up to him as a producer...

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Second OST will come out next week

Excuse is weird...

I just watched the video. She actually said there were a lot of cockroaches... For some reason the translator said big bugs...

You probably didn't watch the live stream... The yelling happened early-on in the second stream. Yiren laughed off the yell and continued to stream for another 30-40 mins.

If there was anything bad happening, she wouldn't be in her calm mood singing for 30mins.

Yuehua managers are quite nice if you watch fan cams and behind the scenes. In fact, many staff members of Yuehua are from companies such as SM and JYP, so they have experience in their respective fields.

Just a false alarm guys... We got an explanation... There was a very big bug in the room. I'm currently working with C-Forevers to fund Yuehua pest control. If anyone is interested in donating, please feel free to DM me. I don't Yell!

pasted-from-clipboard.png