[BTS CONTENT] LMAOOOOOOOO can you imagine if BTS all enlist together??

• https://www.koreaboo.com/news/…ilitary-together-in-2022/

Not only would this set a trend most definitely, but the kpop community will not catch a break. I know Koreaboo is not to be trusted but imagine the tears from both akgaes and kpop fans alike. Just when ya thought their enlistment can finally soothe their bitterness, because of one member going one by one, they all opt to go enlist and come back together. I'm sorry but if that ever happened, that would be peak comedy and I'm all here for it.

Dying Laughing GIF by memecandy - Find & Share on GIPHY

• https://www.koreaboo.com/news/…ilitary-together-in-2022/

Not only would this set a trend most definitely, but the kpop community will not catch a break. I know Koreaboo is not to be trusted but imagine the tears from both akgaes and kpop fans alike. Just when ya thought their enlistment can finally soothe their bitterness, because of one member going one by one, they all opt to go enlist and come back together. I'm sorry but if that ever happened, that would be peak comedy and I'm all here for it.

Dying Laughing GIF by memecandy - Find & Share on GIPHY

I have always wanted them to enlist together! And there is a chance that might come true!!!!!!! 500th post

• if it happens, that would be an deal. They would be gone for what 18 months, we can handle that. Plus I am sure we will have loads of content available during that period. Maybe even some compilation albums will be released and ofc Tiny Tan to fill in during the boys absence.

• I'm not too worried because i know for sure big hit will prepare loads of stuff for us in advanced.

All I know solos and akgaes will loose their minds over this and that's a sight to see lol

• Its the best option actually to enlist altogether. Time flies nowadays 18 months

is not that long anymore especially if they will provide contents within that period.

• Tbh I always thought it was a possibility :/

I don't have too many opinions about their enlistement, I'm sure they will do what they want, but I admit that the meltdown would be glorious.

• i always wanted them to enlist together and thought covid was the best time because there wasn’t any tour and they had no schedules but then dynamite and be happened so i was glad they didn’t! them enlisting together would be great— the group activities would continue after two years and they wouldn’t have much to lose

• The logistics of such a move couldn't normally happen I don't think without some government intervention. Don't you have to be called? I wonder what those analysts are basing this "prediction" on.

What do you mean ? :/ Isn't Jungkook in age of enlist ?

• Official Post

What do you mean ? :/ Isn't Jungkook in age of enlist ?

I don't think individuals get to choose the time/month they enlist. They can probably all "apply" but for them to all get called at the same time would normally be unlikely I think? Unless I misunderstand the enlistment system which is entirely possible seeing as I'm not Korean. Can anyone shed any light on this?

• I cant see it, their contracts run out in what 2025/2026? HYBE is public now, its now owned by shareholders, and I cant see shareholders losing out on a year + of BTS profit when theres an potential expiration date.

My guess would be Jin/RM/Suga(Jhope) would go, Maknaes carry, OT7, Maknaes(Jhope) go, hyung carry

I always thought going all at the same time is best cause 1.5 years is nothing. BIGBANG kinda did it, and prob worked out better then SUJU/2PM doing it over 10 years

• 100% best and ideal situation. Hope things work out in their favor. From international standards a break of 1.5 years is nothing. Some fickle kpop mindset people will leave the fandom but imo it's not a loss because they are not the core anyways.

• at the end of the day, I respect BTS' decisions, if they choose to enlist together, that's the best case scenario for me. 18 months of hiatus seems long and tough, but we've had longish hiatus between comebacks before and you know for certain there will be endless content to tide us over.

But i don't see mid 2022 as a possible date, it makes sense pre covid and if the new tour had took place as planned but with touring of their scale really only resuming late 2021/2022, i think the guys and hybe would try fit in 1 more ww world tour and a few albums before the dreaded enlistment. Besides, Jin has until 2023...let's not freak out now

:nob:

• I don't think individuals get to choose the time/month they enlist. They can probably all "apply" but for them to all get called at the same time would normally be unlikely I think? Unless I misunderstand the enlistment system which is entirely possible seeing as I'm not Korean. Can anyone shed any light on this?

But, I've seen several drama where the characters choose to enlist. Isn't this mean that we can pick the time to enlist

• Solos are crying already with this speculation. It's even worse on k sides because people thought Jungkook is too young to enlist lol.

Whatever happens, I will respect their decision.

• I cant see them going before doing at least one world tour. 2023 seems more likely, sincethey have the extension.

It would be the ideal scenario. Theyre only gone for a bit more than a year. Meanwhile BH puts out pre-recorded content, rarities albums of Soundcloud songs + rereleases older albums etc etc

Noone will be getting a real break :cryingr:

Can a pre-recorded album win daesangs?

• The logistics of such a move couldn't normally happen I don't think without some government intervention. Don't you have to be called? I wonder what those analysts are basing this "prediction" on.

Every man between 18 and 28 can enlist whenever they want. Yoo seung ho enlisted at 20, park seo joon at 19, jung hae in at 21, already mention d.o at 24 or 25 (lazy to check) etc etc. It's their choice

• There have been rumors about this going around for a few years now. Even one of the dkdktv boys mentioned this apparently from someone working at BH. This would also be my wish for them (if they wanted to). Several months wouldn't be too bad as opposed to a few of them enlisting in the next several years. Hopefully lots of content will be put out. And praying especially for that ultimate documentary movie/series about them. Let's see what happens. I know armys will be here and support their decisions.

• Official Post

Every man between 18 and 28 can enlist whenever they want. Yoo seung ho enlisted at 20, park seo joon at 19, jung hae in at 21, already mention d.o at 24 or 25 (lazy to check) etc etc. It's their choice

Ok, so they can all just check in on the same day? :melon_think: This is what I thought might not be able to happen. I know everyone can choose when to enlist in terms of general time period, but I didn't think they could all just go one week and have the same "start" date. Does enlisting together just mean the same year? Same month? Same day? How granular does this get? And with different time periods for different duty classifications, we are talking just roughly the same period right?

• Ok, so they can all just check in on the same day? :melon_think: This is what I thought might not be able to happen. I know everyone can choose when to enlist in terms of general time period, but I didn't think they could all just go one week and have the same "start" date. Does enlisting together just mean the same year? Same month? Same day? How granular does this get? And with different time periods for different duty classifications, we are talking just roughly the same period right?

i think it depends on which department (i don't know if this is the word you use in english : /) they applied to serve. i don't think they will able to enlist on the same day but it would be around the same time. for example, i know that hyingsik applied to serve in april and enlisted in june. but then ago it was announced a month ago that jisoo will be enlisting in october :/

• Ok, so they can all just check in on the same day? :melon_think: This is what I thought might not be able to happen. I know everyone can choose when to enlist in terms of general time period, but I didn't think they could all just go one week and have the same "start" date. Does enlisting together just mean the same year? Same month? Same day? How granular does this get? And with different time periods for different duty classifications, we are talking just roughly the same period right?

Even if they all apply at the same time, it is likely that Suga and Jin will be doing their military service as a public service for health reasons, while the others will be on active duty. The duration of the military service in the public service is a little longer. Active duty 18 months, public service 22 months.

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• Official Post

Even if they all apply at the same time, it is likely that Suga and Jin will be doing their military service as a public service for health reasons, while the others will be on active duty. The duration of the military service in the public service is a little longer. Active duty 18 months, public service 22 months.

Yea, so it must just be "around the same time" and the hiatus could be longer than the minimum of 22 months depending on timing.

• Yea, so it must just be "around the same time" and the hiatus could be longer than the minimum of 22 months depending on timing.

I don't think they going to entlist together anyway. Actually, I thought it was best to go in two groups to minimize loss of income. While RM, Jin, Suga, and Tae enlisted, Jungkook, Jimin, and J-Hope could have been a unit as 3J. I don't think they would want the two most popular members of the group, Tae and JK, to be in the military at the same time. So I think the 3J is a more plausible unit. BH low key promoting 3J quite while already.

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• Again I think SK is wheelin and dealin behind the scenes to have them enlist, then every couple of months allow personal time to make an album, do a show or something and then go back and serve their time. This theory was thrown around before they gave Jin the extension

• This thread contains one more post that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!