Why do Blinks act like 2NE1 didn't exist?

• Why is it that Jennie and the girls fans always act like 2NE1 didn't pave the way for them?

It's as if BlackPink is YGs first and only girl group.

All it takes is 5 minutes to do a little research on Google to find out about the popular groups that came before your faves.

I mean how y'all gonna say BlackPink paved the way when Emma Stone was on Conan O Brien show promoting 2NE1 years before BP was even thought up.

I swear 2NE1, f(x), and Miss A are the most disrespected girl groups of 2nd gen.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• They know about them. They can just don't give a fuck because it's not necessary

In this case it is necessary cause they act like BP are the ones who gave birth to their sound and style.

BlackPink did not kick start girl crush within the industry.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• i know they existed, but i tried many times to listen to their music, and even knowing that it is Teddy´s sound too, i didn´t like them at all.

Just because they were first i don´t have to like them, i respected them. I even had an obsession with Hello Bitches from CL, but that´s IT.

Yg treated them VERY BADLY, now, do Blinks and BlackPink have to pay the price for that? I don´t think so.

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• Blinks probably try to distance themselves from 2NE1 because of all the drama and comparisons due to a myriad of things (i.e. YG saying Blackpink is a pretty version of 2ne1, shady comments made by CL and Bom, 2ne1 scandal, and then disbandment, BlackPink being accused of being 2NE1 clones). It's sad because I love when the new generation is embraced and supported by their seniors. SNSD loved and supported RV.

♥ My Love Is like Water ♥

311affc808fe8b84b748ffc0ba9642c4df6edb5b.gifvb8efbd7a179cbb92409a6f72934b5f19878bbc3e.gifvfb085854c6994cd9cf7d1e021583a8869dbf35d3.gifv525f540e2c36dad00d209964a89dc1f2f31c3627.gifv

• i know they existed, but i tried many times to listen to their music, and even knowing that it is Teddy´s sound too, i didn´t like them at all.

Just because they were first i don´t have to like them, i respected them. I even had an obsession with Hello Bitches from CL, but that´s IT.

Yg treated them VERY BADLY, now, do Blinks and BlackPink have to pay the price for that? I don´t think so.

Then I'm not referring to you. You know 2NE1.

Did you not even like their song "I Don't Care"?

• A lot of blinks genuinely don't know 2ne1 existed. Bp is one of the groups that brought the most new kpop fans around the world and a majority of them don't even care about what company they come from or who their seniors are. And those who know 2ne1 don't really shit talk them, in fact if you watch 2ne1 videos on youtube you can often see people shading blackpink, not the other way around

• You should just give up....

Kpop fans dont have logical thinking when it comes to their favorites and will turn your words in the wrong direction. As you can see, they turned it into YG and YHS treating and blaming topic and into "it isnt important" or "2ne1 is 2ne1, BP is BP". Like :?::?::?::?::?::?: :?::?: You never said anything about those things... Lol! Unbelievable!

Btw, everything you said is completely right.

• why did you come back

To continue to educate like I did before my perma ban.

Subscribe to my profile and hit the notification button for new educational threads.

• Official Post

This paved the way crap is stupid. No one is saying BP started girl crush lmao obviously there are groups like 4minute and 2NE1 who did girl crush before. But BP is defo not a copy and paste of 2NE1 like you're trying to insinuate. It's not 2NE1 who made girl crush trendy in 2018-present, it's BP.

What do you even want us to do? You don't see Onces screaming "SNSD paved the way!!!" or Reveluvs screaming "f(x) paved the way!!"

And how you gonna say they're one of the most disrespected groups of the 2nd gen when no one knows who tf KARA is for anything??

• Why is it that Jennie and the girls fans always act like 2NE1 didn't pave the way for them?

It's as if BlackPink is YGs first and only girl group.

okay but what do u want us blinks to do ? screaming left and right "2ne1 paved the way !!!!!"

like wheres the same energy for RV & Aespa with f(x) and SNSD ?

or Twice & ITZY with Wonder Girls ?

idk this is just weird when all we do is focusing on our faves . its not necessary to mention older group all the time

we do appreciate 2NE1 tho and some of blinks used to be blackjack , like me.

we accept the fact that 2NE1 is long gone and moveon from that

• You should just give up....

Kpop fans dont have logical thinking when it comes to their favorites and will turn your words in the wrong direction. As you can see, they turned it into YG and YHS treating and blaming topic and into "it isnt important" or "2ne1 is 2ne1, BP is BP". Like :?::?::?::?::?::?: :?::?: You never said anything about those things... Lol! Unbelievable!

Btw, everything you said is completely right.

But nothing of this is true besides 2ne1 & bigbang "paving the way" (even though I find this term stupid af) for future yg artists so they would have more interest since debut. Both groups are not even that similar, 2ne1 is more of a raw badass girl crush than bp.

Ultimately blinks have no obligation to know every past YG artist, they are fans of blackpink and blackpink only. Deal with it boomer 2nd gen stans

• But nothing of this is true besides 2ne1 & bigbang "paving the way" (even though I find this term stupid af) for future yg artists so they would have more interest since debut. Both groups are not even that similar, 2ne1 is more of a raw badass girl crush than bp.

Ultimately blinks have no obligation to know every past YG artist, they are fans of blackpink and blackpink only. Deal with it boomer 2nd gen stans

You just proved what I said! The point of OP flew so far above your head.

The guy didnt say that they are the same, neither he said that they should know everything. He just says that it is stupid to say that BP paved the way or bring the girl crush concept to the life. And it is really stupid!

Everything BP does, was done in some way before by 2ne1 while fans claim that BP is the first. This is completely normal and shouldnt be seen as an attack on BP and doesnt mean that BP and 2ne1 are the same, what isnt normal and ok is that people talk like they are first in everything.

• You just proved what I said! The point of OP flew so far above your head.

The guy didnt say that they are the same, neither he said that they should know everything. He just says that it is stupid to say that BP paved the way or bring the girl crush concept to the life. And it is really stupid!

Everything BP does, was done in some way before by 2ne1 while fans claim that BP is the first. This is completely normal and shouldnt be seen as an attack on BP and doesnt mean that BP and 2ne1 are the same, what isnt normal and ok is that people talk like they are first in everything.

No it didn't. I never see blinks saying bp invented girl crush or talk about 2ne1 at all, if some do it's a very small minority and you are generalizing to prove a shit argument. People just say they are biggest gg in the world at the moment, breaking records no other korean girl group got close to before which is true, that takes nothing away from 2ne1's legacy

• oh we know we just dont care! why dwell on the past? 2ne1 were here, they were successful, theyre gone now. blackpink are here, probably looked up to them, and now theyre the top gg and have surpassed 2ne1. why do we have to mention 2ne1 when we’re celebrating bp’s success??? thats bs, if the topic is about blackpink’s predecessor then we’ll talk about 2ne1, second gen stans feel so entitled go back to your damn nursing home.

dont expect blinks to bring up 2ne1 or any other group (yall know who u are) when we’re celebrating bp achievements. yall only do this with blackpink, no one else gets on other fandoms’ asses when theyre celebrating their fav’s achievements! its only blackpink bc theyre women so ofc they owe their success to everyone except for themselves!

"

" svt + blackpink supremacy

final-1.gif

• One might argue that 2ne1 was YG's "training group" to learn how to put together a group like BP.

Ultimately these kind of arguments only serve the purposes of Stans who are looking for some reason to argue or feeling ego attachment to groups they don't feel get enough respect.

• This thread contains 53 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!