Your favorite live performances ?

• I've been cravings some live performance after so many months without concert :sadr:

Please post your favorite ones ! All groups are fine, I just want to vicariously live through people in the past who are able to enjoy an actual live show.

• They are having so so SO much fun here the energy is insane

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• They are having so so SO much fun here the energy is insane

Oh I know this one, it's good :peperich:

• External Content youtu.be

Yeeees Jisoo, what a queen :pepelove1:

BTS IDOL MMA 2018 performance is the best in kpop history.

The significance of that performance is unprecedented in kpop.

I unknowingly watch that performance whenever I don't know what to do. It is really great.

This is DEFINITELY peak performance. I probably watched it a thousand times, and I will watch it a thousand times more, lol.

• <3

• <3

Thank you !

Also this Sistar stage is amazing I'm feeling alive :pepe-life-support:

• Taeyeon proving that her voice came from the Heavens itself:

~ ω

• Taeyeon proving that her voice came from the Heavens itself:

She really do be sounding like an angel ;(

• External Content www.youtube.com

• My favorite performance ever.

External Content youtu.be

• This is probably one of my favorite BTS live performances. The way the whole crowd sang ANPANMAN with them in the end? Like this is an awards show not a BTS concert. I think that's amazing and it just gives me chills!

:pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1:

🧈🌳🌱🧈 RM Wifenida 🧈🌱🌳🧈

38bb8dc71205c520373397212dfdb9c72e11cbcb.gif

How did I never see this ????????? Thank you, this is a s-tier performance if I've ever seen one !

One of my faves! :pepe-cowboy:

One of my favorite too of course :omgr: One of my life goal is to see Ma City live. I NEED IT.

• Queendom had some gems.

Another Favorite.

• My favorite performance ever.

This stage is insane ?! This is bordeline a kpop musical :pepemusic: The song is amazing, the choreo is amazing, the story-telling is perfect.

• This is probably one of my favorite BTS live performances. The way the whole crowd sang ANPANMAN with them in the end? Like this is an awards show not a BTS concert. I think that's amazing and it just gives me chills!

:pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1:

Yes !

Fun fact but Anpanman is one of these songs that I don't listen to a lot but that is CRAZY GOOD when performed. Truly a song made for the stage ( same for Dionysus for me :yesr: )

• Yes !

Fun fact but Anpanman is one of these songs that I don't listen to a lot but that is CRAZY GOOD when performed. Truly a song made for the stage ( same for Dionysus for me :yesr: )

yes BTS songs just comes to life when they perform it on stage! even some of my least favorite songs blows me away when they perform it live!

:pepe-simp:

🧈🌳🌱🧈 RM Wifenida 🧈🌱🌳🧈

• Queendom had some gems.

Another Favorite.

The performance is great, I just don't understand why it's cut by these comments from the girls, just let me watch and dig it godammit :sadr:

Damn I just watched it and now I miss B.A.P. a lot

:crys::crys::crys:

🧈🌳🌱🧈 RM Wifenida 🧈🌱🌳🧈

• Okay now I'm just gonna fall down this rabbit hole of memories

🧈🌳🌱🧈 RM Wifenida 🧈🌱🌳🧈

• And people still sleep on Pentagon even after this :sadr:

Shinwon couldn't even hear but was still perfect!

• Run Away with Gugak Orchestra performance

Force in Music Station Japan

• Super Show 8 :pepe-sad:

Super Show 7 :pepe-sad:

Super Show 6 :pepe-sad:

Super Show 5 :pepe-sad:

Super Show 4 :pepe-sad:

Super Show 3 :pepe-sad:

Super Show 2 :pepe-sad:

Super Show 1 :pepe-sad:

invented live concerts :pepelove1:

• amalyas

Check these out

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• I always post this performance but I love it so much

:pepe-sad:

• I've been cravings some live performance after so many months without concert :sadr:

Please post your favorite ones ! All groups are fine, I just want to vicariously live through people in the past who are able to enjoy an actual live show.

watched this recently

• Exo's live performances are amazing. I prefer them to studio ver.

They actually have 4 Four live albums on spotify. You can check them

• They're all iconic for me, concept change all time, they use so many adlibs and lyrics changes. They also cover song perfectly, vocals always live and perfect :pepe-simp:

What do you like best about the performances? I will find you one that will suit you :shyr:

Huuum, good question. I guess I like the live 'energy' you know, like I can feel that the idols are having fun and are trying their best. I like a good choreo too, of course, but it's not necessary ( see : Jisoo's solo ). I just need to feel the energy :siptear:

• This thread contains 23 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!