Seo Shinae spoke about the Soojin bullying rumors + one bully from sj alleged iljin group apologized

• So soojin was in the mean girls group, that kind of group mock people indirectly, if what sse said is the truth.

Beyond that, its possible that the group and soojin did more horrible things and maybe the svc was indeed for them.

• But...didn’t they said that they wasn’t in school in the same time? Or did I read it wrong?

Soojin... :waterr:

I was hoping she would come forward and say no, it wasn’t her.

But I agree with one of the commenter. It’s not easy to step forward and talk about the past but Soojin got accused of lot of serious stuff because of the actress silence.

I was thinking about what the actress must have felt at school. To be honest I was bullied too for being “fat” but I was never one who cared about them and what they said. It’s scary to think that talking behind somebody’s back can affect a person.

• Well just because a bully verbally abuses one victim, it does not mean they do not physically abuse another victim.

Talking in general, not specifically for these allegations.

The accusations of Physical violence were initially made by the accuser sister who later changed her statement that maybe physical violence didn't happen. And some other multiple accounts who accused soojin of physical violence turned out to be fake and were deleted, they were run a same person with different names who was 38yo man. And now this actress clarified that Physical violence didn't happen between her and soojin either. So who exactly did soojin do Physical Violence with?

• Is it possible that SSA is confusing Soojin with someone else though? I remember there was an account of an old soojin classmate that said that SSA did got bullied by a group of people but Soojin wasn't in that group, maybe SSA thinks she was? I'm not saying she is lying but I find it odd that Soojin would ask her to speak out if she had actually participated in harassing her

• I may have skipped this part of the story, what did Soojin say?

• ^yep. on top of this, there is not a SINGLE piece of physical evidence corroborating the accusations against her

Exactly this doesnt prove Soojin did that however we cant really be sure that it didnt actually happen. That's why it's so confusing because it can go either way. Dont know what Cube is gonna do about this.

• I think what SSA meant by that is they are talking loudly about SSA when SSA passed by.

Ex :
    Victim walk past..
    Bully A : (talking loudly) Look at that ugly girl
    Bully B : Yeah, she's so ugly that makes me wants to throw up..
    Bully C : bla bla bla..

• Is it possible that SSA is confusing Soojin with someone else though? I remember there was an account of an old soojin classmate that said that SSA did got bullied by a group of people but Soojin wasn't in that group, maybe SSA thinks she was? I'm not saying she is lying but I find it odd that Soojin would ask her to speak out if she had actually participated in harassing her

But she never said she was walking and heard her talking about her. Talking behind ones back can conclude to many things including hearing from someone else saying someone is talking behind your back. Best to see what Cube or Soojin says about this.

• It's not even the fact that Soojin bullied her in highschool for me. Kids do stupid shit.

It's the fact that Soojin bragged about being in the same school as her for clout, repeatedly used her name to defend herself and had the audacity to call her out directly.

Did she ever outgrow her bully phase?

• This is probably why Cube is going full on legal action mode since she has no evidence.

But seeing how Seo Shinae and Soojin is in the same industry, being celebrities and all that this will be like how Ji soo’s victims wanted the world to know when you search his name.

And even though Seo Shinae doesn’t have any evidence she has the trauma that was neglected onto her. Plus her track record of talking about being bullied is also there.

Anyway, I said this in another thread but Soojin is probably hiding something that she isn’t saying because there’s no evidence.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE 'BEST SELLING GIRL GROUP' | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL

Edited 2 times, last by Park_Oppa ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!