What do you guys think about the relationship between newjeans members and min heejin ( no hate or fighting, just your honest opinion)

• Just give this two 2 min videos a watch and then share your unbiased opinion

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

BunniesTaglist what do you think bunnies

• Original tiktok video

External Content www.tiktok.com

• I don't understand why people have a big problem with their relationship when all kpop CEOs use their idols like she is using the girls like if jype, YGE, sme and hybe CEOs were this much hated I would understand, but they have a way bigger issue with just them when all CEOs use their artists as shields :pepe-shrug:

Even YHS wasn't this much hated and this is a big problem imo :skull:

𝙱𝙰𝙱𝚈 𝙸'𝙼 𝙰 𝚁𝙾𝙲𝙺𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁

• She's using them.

It would cost too much to buy out their contracts and IP, and new Korean law prohibits them from using the same concept for 3 years.

Her end game since the audit, has been to exit with a big payout, without a non-compete, and without them.

• I don't understand why people have a big problem with their relationship when all kpop CEOs use their idols like she is using the girls like if jype, YGE, sme and hybe CEOs were this much hated I would understand, but they have a way bigger issue with just them when all CEOs use their artists as shields :pepe-shrug:

Even YHS wasn't this much hated and this is a big problem imo :skull:

YG is a much more despicable person but in some ways, I think she's much worse as a CEO

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKA

d5d89d5cd0ded673ad05b4ad8aa66c2a681af589.webpdd50b6cd6932ff0d00806a3981d3928185ee94c1.webp889793cb4f55d557baefb7c564c4b94a3129681d.webp

• YG is a much more despicable person but in some ways, I think she's much worse as a CEO

YHS disbanded/sabotaged a group to marry the member, what could be worst?

LSM had slave contracts

In JYPE trainees got beaten physically in the past

How can she be worst than this?

𝙱𝙰𝙱𝚈 𝙸'𝙼 𝙰 𝚁𝙾𝙲𝙺𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁

• YHS disbanded/sabotaged a group to marry the member, what could be worst?

LSM had slave contracts

People are always much harsher on women, mostly women themselves too and they don’t even understand, it's inconscious.

What you wrote perfectly proves that.

• People are always much harsher on women, mostly women themselves too and they don’t even understand, it's inconscious.

What you wrote perfectly proves that.

As a woman I can't accept MHJ being more hated than these trash guys :pepe-pitchfork: if we are gonna hate then let's hate them aaaaaall!!

𝙱𝙰𝙱𝚈 𝙸'𝙼 𝙰 𝚁𝙾𝙲𝙺𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁

• YHS disbanded/sabotaged a group to marry the member, what could be worst?

LSM had slave contracts

All 3 companies were beating their trainees back in the day but that's besides the point.

I'm thinking more of what's happened in the last decade

This woman never spoke about the members or credited them for anything until this whole shitshow started. Ever. Every interview she did was "me me me me my idea" at length and whenever the question turned to NewJeans, she had nothing to say. Now, she conveniently can't stop talking about them even as she sees it actively hurting them and their reputation. Even YG at least gave BigBang and 2ne1 credit during public interviews even if he was a nightmare bts. When Burning Sun was going on, he publicly stepped down and sticked to working behind the scenes because it was better for everyone, she is digging in her heels and using those girls as a shield nonstop. YG has been getting just as much backlash for trying to use Baemon to wash his image

And her relationship with NewJeans and their parents is far more inappropriate than the one yg has with his artists.

There is a degree of sexism but she deserves everything she's been getting. YG and LSM just don't get enough

d5d89d5cd0ded673ad05b4ad8aa66c2a681af589.webpdd50b6cd6932ff0d00806a3981d3928185ee94c1.webp889793cb4f55d557baefb7c564c4b94a3129681d.webp

• YGE thanked BB and 2ne1 bc they actually created something with them. In MHJ case it was her ideas and she fought to have the girls in her team so even though she never credited them, she also made sure to choose them instead of going with Hybe's flow and not debut them. Tbf their case is different, MHJ was the brain and alone. GD gave his songs to BB debut and for the rest of their careers so obviously it's different.

And if MHJ steps down do you know what will happen to NJ? A military hiatus. Do you know why YHS stepped down? Bc he was covering his artists drug use and BS scandal is something that no other company had and I doubt we'll see something similar again. He stepped down bc his company was going to be affected by his mistakes. MHJ would step down bc of Hybe lies and risking even a NJ disbandment bc Bang PD obviously has a problem with NJ and their success.

Her relationship is manipulative, this is know, but all CEOs do it.

Edit: I never saw any interview about YGE trainees being beaten up physically so..

𝙱𝙰𝙱𝚈 𝙸'𝙼 𝙰 𝚁𝙾𝙲𝙺𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁

Edited once, last by someone00 ().

• YGE thanked BB and 2ne1 bc they actually created something with them. In MHJ case it was her ideas and she fought to have the girls in her team so even though she never credited them, she also made sure to choose them instead of going with Hybe's flow and not debut them. Tbf their case is different, MHJ was the brain and alone.

Yeah this is exactly what I'm talking about. The way this woman talks, you'd never know that NewJeans are active involved in the creative process and credited in nearly every song they've released. There are things NewJeans has come up with like debuting with no teasers that she never credited them for.

The only things she would say about them were praises for being obedient and malleable. Not even an appraisal of their skills.

And if MHJ steps down do you know what will happen to NJ? A military hiatus. Do you know why YHS stepped down? Bc he was covering his artists drug use and BS scandal is something that no other company had and I doubt we'll see something similar again. He stepped down bc his company was going to be affected by his mistakes. MHJ would step down bc of Hybe lies and risking even a NJ disbandment bc Bang PD obviously has a problem with NJ and their success.

So instead she actively goes out of her way to further associate herself with NewJeans so that if she goes down, they go down with her and that's somehow better?

Her relationship is manipulative, this is know, but all CEOs do it.

No CEO has a relationship to the extent of their artists regularly going to their houses casually, giving presents to their parents and having personal relationships with their siblings, a severe emotional dependency where teenage girls are calling her crying in the middle of the night, feeling the need to comfort her—a grown ass woman in her 40s— and feeling like they can't go on without her because it's obvious she's been telling them that they can't.

It's not manipulative, it's outright grooming. And I'm sorry but there's a huge issue with anybody, man or woman, in a position of power that has highly dependent young women under them, praising them for being submissive while also telling their female staff to be more submissive and submit to sexual harassment. Min HeeJin has made it clear she doesn't respect them and if her creepy ass VP was making moves on them, I doubt she'd have done anything to protect them if she's telling her other staff to die for complaining about him

• why are you refering to these made up chats to make an opinion on mhj :meme-u-ok: ?

just say nothing if you haven't got a better source really.

• why are you refering to these made up chats to make an opinion on mhj :meme-u-ok: ?

just say nothing if you haven't got a better source really.

The "made up chats" that she could only say were "out of context" when she had so much to say about Hybe even if it was besides the point?

• The "made up chats" that she could only say were "out of context" when she had so much to say about Hybe even if it was besides the point?

She also said they were edited and manipulatively patched up, even the court declared those chats as invalid.

And the youtuber himself admited that those chat screenshots are not original but made up by him based on what hybe vaguely described at court, the actual screenshots that hybe submited were never revealed by court. Also if such SA really happened when why no police complaint had been filed even till now against the accused VP? Its a serious criminal act, hybe would had very much used it against mhj if it had any truth to it. Use some logic.

External Content x.com

I get you hate mhj but you don't need to spread the lies made up by hybe shooters

• Yeah this is exactly what I'm talking about. The way this woman talks, you'd never know that NewJeans are active involved in the creative process and credited in nearly every song they've released. There are things NewJeans has come up with like debuting with no teasers that she never credited them for.

The only things she would say about them were praises for being obedient and malleable. Not even an appraisal of their skills.

This isn't true. I've read almost every MHJ interview, which are very, very long reads, mind you.

She has given credit to the girls, from talking about their potential for growth to their ability to grow as individual artists. She's even said that the process of selecting each member was meticulous and exhaustive, more than even the industry standard, which directly contradicts the notion that any trainee could've just been shoved into NewJeans.

We also have plenty of behind the scenes video showing how supportive she is during every phase of the creative process, and especially during the studio recording sessions. Compare MHJ patient and supportive guidance and encouragement to how JYP reduced Itzy to tears during their sessions.

The members are also already being credited as writers, particularly Danielle, so MHJ is letting them cut their teeth on the things they're interested in learning.

I think you're way too harsh on her and not really being objective about the many ways she has supported the members without any nefarious agendas attached.

They're well treated, get plenty of time to rest between busy schedules, have frequent vacations, and their parents are even with them for multiple schedules--nobody does that. Except MHJ.

• She also said they were edited and manipulatively patched up.

And the the youtuber himself admited that those chat screenshots are not original but made up by him based on what hybe vaguely described at court, the actual screenshots that hybe submited were never revealed by court. Also if such SA really happened when why no police complaint had been filed even till now against the accused VP? hybe would had very much used it against mhj if it had any truth to it.

External Content x.com

I get you hate mhj but you don't need to spread the lies made up by hybe shooters

Min HeeJin can release statement going on for pages and pages about everything wrong that Hybe has ever done including make sure to add in shit that has absolutely nothing to do with anything but she's suddenly very subdued about those texts? She has no problem defending herself for anything else but all she can say is it's taken out of context for that?

Why not show the actual texts then?

• The "made up chats" that she could only say were "out of context" when she had so much to say about Hybe even if it was besides the point?

:pepefacepalm:.

no comment.

go rather believe the memory recollection of that convinced liar of a wreaker rather than trust njs members and their parents. please do so.

if that's a reliable source for your standarts what more can i say...

• This isn't true. I've read almost every MHJ interview, which are very, very long reads, mind you.

She has given credit to the girls, from talking about their potential for growth to their ability to grow as individual artists. She's even said that the process of selecting each member was meticulous and exhaustive, more than even the industry standard, which directly contradicts the notion that any trainee could've just been shoved into NewJeans.

She has not. I've read and watched the same ones you've linked bragging about her and she barely ever mentions them outside of something vague or praising them for listening to her.

Saying that Ador made sure that nobody had an overlapping image is not ground breaking nor is it any real praise of NewJeans

• Why not show the actual texts then?

because hybe obtained those chats illegally and that put a lot of limitations on its usage for hybe, if mhj herself goes and posts all her private texts than it will give more tool for hybe to use against her, im pretty sure her lawyers would had strictly adviced her against that.

also chats include atleast 2 parties, she single handedly can't decide to reveal personal chats she had with different people because it will drag them all into this issue and it will be breach of their privacy too. privacy is a human right, she does not needs to reveal all her private and personal stuff to be used for drama.

imagine If i irl falsely accused you of saying horrible things in your chats and made a bunch of fake chat screenshots to defame you, you won't just go ahead and publically post all your private text messages consisting of thousands of pages and involving dozens of other people. Think logically.

• Grooming? How? I'm not that deep in NJ to know.

𝙱𝙰𝙱𝚈 𝙸'𝙼 𝙰 𝚁𝙾𝙲𝙺𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁

• We also have plenty of behind the scenes video showing how supportive she is during every phase of the creative process, and especially during the studio recording sessions. Compare MHJ patient and supportive guidance and encouragement to how JYP reduced Itzy to tears during their sessions.

She's nice to them when a cameras rolling that she can turn into content?

Really?

This woman is pretty blatantly branding herself based off NewJeans (which granted every CEO does) and you're not seeing it? Did you forget how their interior designer went on and on about she decorated their living room and how she's so "motherly" and had no words to spare for NewJeans, the group also decorating their space? Or how she turned a private video about into content just to toot her own horn?

Or the difference in detail on how they talk about her vs how she talks about them

also chats include atleast 2 parties, she single handedly can't decide to reveal personal chats she had with different people because it will drag them all into this issue and it will be breach of their privacy too

She leaked her chats with Bang PD and CEO Park. Privacy didn't matter back then

I can't believe the number of people who can't see this

When I say lesser of two evils, I genuinely think both sides here are fucking evil :pepe-shame:

• She has not. I've read and watched the same ones you've linked bragging about her and she barely ever mentions them outside of something vague or praising them for listening to her.

Saying that Ador made sure that nobody had an overlapping image is not ground breaking nor is it any real praise of NewJeans

For every interview I've linked, there are two I didn't, because nobody here has the attention span to actually sit down, read and comprehend all the thorough breakdowns MHJ gives for her creative process, the formation of NewJeans and even discussions of music theory and the industry as a whole.

She has absolutely mentioned the members before, and she has given them their flowers as well.

There are many excerpts I can find that read similar to the one below:

With NewJeans, I want to [help] them make fun, happy memories—something that they can really look back on and enjoy even when they grow old. They chose to work with me [instead of] going to school. Our contract is for seven years. And seven years is almost like three years of high school and four years of college. So what I said to them in the beginning was, “Think of this as studying with me for seven years.” They’re so young, and I wanted them to think of this experience as studying, and not to focus too much on the numbers.

I think when you’re working with such young girls and [you’re] somebody who owns this business, you have to have an ethical sense of mind. What I wanted to do was, just like school, I wanted to teach them ways that would help them live a really happy life later on.

Min Heejin isn't perfect, but to compare her to the CEOs who have done and continue to do legitimately despicable, scumbag things without any serious repercussions, is extremely unfair. MHJ gets treated worse than actual criminals and groomers.

• Grooming? How? I'm not that deep in NJ to know.

She's fostered a relationship with NewJeans and their families that goes well beyond professional. Those girls and their families are extremely emotionally dependent on her and she brags about it

• She's fostered a relationship with NewJeans and their families that goes well beyond professional. Those girls and their families are extremely emotionally dependent on her and she brags about it

Isn't grooming just used in romantic relationships??

𝙱𝙰𝙱𝚈 𝙸'𝙼 𝙰 𝚁𝙾𝙲𝙺𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁

• The fact that the newjeans cultists in this forum have to pretend the leaked group chats of that woman never existed for them to still stan than weirdo mhj should tell you everything, those girls have the biggest stockholm syndrome in the industry and mhj is a horrible person.

• This thread contains 183 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!