Twice with 20k attendance in 50k-80K stadiums capacity

• This is shocking considering their tickets are cheaper and more affordable. why would jyp do that

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Real capacity

nopp.jpg

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Wise decision for jyp to pump up the japan stadium dates to cover the loss

• :exit-pepe:

"Be wise, don't be absurd" - Wateris

"Facts speaks volume, not delusional minds" - Wateris

:facepalm:

I’m not rude, I just have the balls to say what everyone else is thinking.

There’s always a wild side to an innocent face.

People say I act like don’t care. It’s not an act.

:flop::thumbs-up::mukbang::groovins::uh-uh-bunny:

• Has bp never done this? I'm sure they must have reduced capacity at some stadiums too...

We have photos and videos of entire sections of some of their concerts empty but every stop was reported sold out, we also have proof of yg giving away tickets free to try to sell all seats in cities were the situation was bad. So yg pretty much manipulated the numbers to make it seen like everything was sold out for mediaplay, a portion of the $300M reported along the 1.8M attendance should disappear if there was any actual auditory of those figures.

• Giving twice a stadium in australia 3 months after the first time they performed in that country in arenas was by all means some stupid braindead move by jyp you could only pray they had some kind of info we didn't know that could pull that off, clearly it was just and stupid move.

And giving twice a concert in sea 5 years after their last one in that region, the single biggest cesspool of twice hate on this planet was not a right move either, twice selling +20K on both of those stadiums with nothing but fan support is already amazing.

Trying to make onces cry at twice having one of the biggest tours wolrdwide of the last decade with all the handicaps and without out right scamming their fans and manipulating the reports like yg did is fantastic, like you losers with a disbanded girl group with no hopes of music or tours will can cry all you want.

• We have photos and videos of entire sections of some of their concerts empty but every stop was reported sold out, we also have proof of yg giving away tickets free to try to sell all seats in cities were the situation was bad. So yg pretty much manipulated the numbers to make it seen like everything was sold out for mediaplay, a portion of the $300M reported along the 1.8M attendance should disappear if there was any actual auditory of those figures.

Ya we shouldn't trust all these so called 'official' reports . We should keep trusting all this X post by people like ourselves, which basically live in basement?no? Living in shoebox room somewhere?no? Pick your poison. Try live in real world buddy.

• We have photos and videos of entire sections of some of their concerts empty but every stop was reported sold out, we also have proof of yg giving away tickets free to try to sell all seats in cities were the situation was bad. So yg pretty much manipulated the numbers to make it seen like everything was sold out for mediaplay, a portion of the $300M reported along the 1.8M attendance should disappear if there was any actual auditory of those figures.

I mean we also have lots of videos showing the concerts were all packed.

If Blackpink's anti bought a ticket just to show that it wasn't sold out and showed you some sections still not occupied isn't our problem.

I haven't even searched for Twice concert if they had empty seats or not, so After so many years still salty about Blackpink. Thanks for caring❤️🥹

• Ya we shouldn't trust all these so called 'official' reports . We should keep trusting all this X post by people like ourselves, which basically live in basement?no? Living in shoebox room somewhere?no? Pick your poison. Try live in real world buddy.

Evidence is evidence. Unless you're insinuating people have nothing better to do with their time than photoshop BP's concert photos?

If Blackpink's anti bought a ticket just to show that it wasn't sold out and showed you some sections still not occupied isn't our problem.

I haven't even searched for Twice concert if they had empty seats or not, so After so many years still salty about Blackpink. Thanks for caring❤️🥹

No, you don't have videos showing they were all packed. We know you don't, because they weren't all packed. It doesn't take an "anti" to take a simple photo or video that shows the objective reality behind YG's lies, so save the conspiracy theories.

• I haven't even searched for Twice concert if they had empty seats or not, so After so many years still salty about Blackpink. Thanks for caring❤️🥹

Remind me again who made this thread and for what purpose?

Ya we shouldn't trust all these so called 'official' reports . We should keep trusting all this X post by people like ourselves, which basically live in basement?no? Living in shoebox room somewhere?no? Pick your poison. Try live in real world buddy.

It's not a conspiracy theory, is just cold facts like look at this official image taken by blackpink team and posted on their official sns...

Fq1k2BYaIAAWk6n.jpg

BLACKPINKOFFICIAL (@BLACKPINK) on X
    It feels so good to be back on tour, especially kicking off with our Malaysian BLINKs🇲🇾 We had so much fun with you guys and hope to see you all again soon!♥️…
    x.com

Because this is psychotic behavior... what difference does even make have the tour to be 99% sold out for them to go all out and fake the damn numbers to sell the idea to lunatic blinks that the concert was absolutely sold out everywhere when it wasn't. This level of shameless manipulation is sick even outside of our fandoms hate for each other.

I think they will still have the grossing record that bts had but don't put a pacifier in my mouth and expect me to accept lies as a reality like a damn baby.

• Marvel Stadium: 24,636 (88.80%) $2,869,788

PayPay Dome: 76,543 (100%) $6,581,912

International Stadium: 21,964 (77.64%) $3,544,506

Vantelin Dome: 81,709 (100%) $7,000,050

Allianz Parque: 65,984 (100%) $6,692,779

Allegiant Sadium: 39,880 (100%) $6,692,779

Didn't anyone else notice that Allianz Parque and Allegiant Sadium [sic] have the same exact reported revenue? There's obviously an error here.

• And giving twice a concert in sea 5 years after their last one in that region, the single biggest cesspool of twice hate on this planet

This makes me wonder, why is Indonesia the "single biggest cesspool of Twice hate on this planet"?

• i don't understand people here trying to argument about how twice didn't do just 20k attendance or trying to explain that there's a reason why they did 20k attendance 😐😐

20k is a pretty good numbers, kpop group aren't going to break their records every 2 months

and there's no reason to justify that they did 20k, because it's good

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

• By your logic, nobody have their concert sold out then. I am 100% sure I can find any empty seat in any artist concert worldwide. Try me, give me any artist in the world that claim their concert sold out. I will find your the empty seats like you point out. You want me to do your favs? The one you post out, Bukit Jalil National Stadium is in Malaysia, do you know how big the stadium is? Even a full pack 90,000 ++ attendance during football season final match, you will definitely find an empty seats.

• I can only speak for São Paulo dates. It's in my city and a couple of friends attended, even asked me to go with them lol

The second date in Allianz Parque flopped hard. They should have done just one date. This 100% sold out is misleading, the absolute minimum audience for 2 back to back sold out shows there is 85k. In the second day all sessions had tickets available

I believe they miscalculated the demand because the first concert sold out pretty quickly, less than one day I think. Generally in the case of two dates both are actually scheduled in advance, but the second is only announced when the first is doing well. They probably did not expected kpop fans to rush and exhaust the demand so fast

The first day probably sold ~45k tickets (sold out) and the second and the second one slightly over 20k

• So all the proof/pics you have are all from encore(ending) part of the show? Not all fans stay during encores. :cursing:

And how many times do we have to explain, sell out are how many tickets are sold, not if every seat is taken. I can buy my ticket and not even attend, that would still count as sold. I think you get it already from this point. Twice couldn't just sell out with their ticket sales despite having a cheaper price compared to bp :cursing: :cursing:

:cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
    ✴✴✴✴✴ KIM JISOO'S HUSBANDO ✴✴✴✴✴
    b7de288879b59732b5115a93d7f259edd464dd39.jpg2320df8ccb8a4af42b9e108fb34e3d8109964aae.jpg2a8fc619d348ef8f6380880604eb8bb8e97b8105.jpg

• The whole 100% capacity is pretty funny, all kpops acts do this.

• The whole 100% capacity is pretty funny, all kpops acts do this.

I mean most if not all artist do this. Even Coldplay and Billie Eilish concert in my country is not 'full' but they claim it was sold out . Unless it is a very grand most sought out event, then every inch of the stadium will be occupied. Something like 100k full in a 87k capacity stadium.

• You’re just talking out of you ass we know it never happened so why don’t you focus on your new shiny group, you have been taking L after L and now you’re active when it comes to twice let me laugh

• This makes me wonder, why is Indonesia the "single biggest cesspool of Twice hate on this planet"?

Somehow SEA fans always hated twice, maybe just by being a popular successful girl group with a cute concept that they seems to dislike a lot, but once bp with a concept they favor more became their favorite girl group the hate multiplied exponentially. And calling them flops is just tame, just straight up pure dehumanizing insults full of misogyny, slutshaming, etc.

By your logic, nobody have their concert sold out then. I am 100% sure I can find any empty seat in any artist concert worldwide. Try me, give me any artist in the world that claim their concert sold out. I will find your the empty seats like you point out. You want me to do your favs? The one you post out, Bukit Jalil National Stadium is in Malaysia, do you know how big the stadium is? Even a full pack 90,000 ++ attendance during football season final match, you will definitely find an empty seats.

Well you are right but that's not the point I'm making, few empty seats from maybe a fan stuck in traffic, that lost their flight or just didn't assisted at last minute is normal, what we see on that photo isn't any of that and isn't normal, those are thousands of seats that were not sold. And there is nothing wrong with that, blinks, specially twitter blinks are the ones who use a concert being only 99% sold out as a drag.

Also if bp, the group most popular on SEA couldn't sell out a 60k stadium then jyp trying to make twice to sell that amount of tickets in the single region of the world with more twice haters is just insane.

So all the proof/pics you have are all from encore(ending) part of the show? Not all fans stay during encores. :cursing:

And how many times do we have to explain, sell out are how many tickets are sold, not if every seat is taken. I can buy my ticket and not even attend, that would still count as sold. I think you get it already from this point. Twice couldn't just sell out with their ticket sales despite having a cheaper price compared to bp :cursing: :cursing:

Well we can see all those seats empty before and during the concert, you can go look it out.

Ah yes, the famous common situation of thousands of people buying tickets and coincidentally none of them showing up to the concert they expend so much money on. Friend those are like 5K-10K empty seats there, yg simply couldn't sell them.

• 45 + 45 = 90

Not 85.

It's basic math, and you still got it wrong. So why should we believe anything else you say, based on hearsay from your "friends," who may not even exist for all we know?

• You’re just talking out of you ass we know it never happened so why don’t you focus on your new shiny group, you have been taking L after L and now you’re active when it comes to twice let me laugh

be nice, its pride month

Whay exactly never happened? their second date flopped. Allianz have a minimum of 40k tickets available. I know that have been there a couple of times and follow its boxscores lol

This is the capacity of two sold dates in Allianz

External Content x.com

You can easily Google photos on google on how the crowd looked in the second date

• 45 + 45 = 90

Not 85.

It's basic math, and you still got it wrong. So why should we believe anything else you say, based on hearsay from your "friends," who may not even exist for all we know?

I said the absolute minimum tickets for two sold out dates are 85k, it depends on the stage. Bigger stages will have less capacity, but never seen less than 85k for two real sold outs concerts

45k was how many tickets I think they sold in the first date. It could be anywhere between 40 and 50k, because the first date was sold out (or close to be at least). The second date was the one that bombed

• This thread contains 13 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!