Not All Live Vocals are made Equal.

• 10 songs in 40 minutes for a group is not a lot. The fact that you split the lines in a group makes a big difference.

It’s why Twice’s lack of singing ability is so hilarious. Their members mostly sing like 20 seconds per song and still struggle :pepe-cross:

• 10 songs in 40 minutes for a group is not a lot. The fact that you split the lines in a group makes a big difference.

It’s why Twice’s lack of singing ability is so hilarious. Their members mostly sing like 20 seconds per song and still struggle :pepe-cross:

Being a hater doesn’t work as well when you come off as a fucking idiot at the same time

• I don't think anyone has ever clicked on your boomer music links before

• exactly! like the yg stans and sm stans trying to pull this “lack of skills “ narrative as if yg artists are full of vocalist and sm artists love to lipsync as well and they are mostly boring performers. no kpop grps are so impressive in vocal dept tbh. even in the west , we have j. lo, britney, selena, who are not really great vocalist but great performers🤷‍♀️.

• They sounded fine in the beginning. Their encore show was bad. However, I don’t judge a group entirely on one or two poor performances. Otherwise could we call Blackpink shit performers? Or Twice? Or Red Velvet? All these groups have had plenty of times where they didn’t perform to their best. But we would all agree they perform quite well.

LSF has better days than others but they did not do terribly at all.

They sound really bad from the start… just like their encore show.

-The main vocals give us an average and very unstable vocal singing

-Yunjin and Sakura sing like a karaoke girl

-Euchae and Kazuha. These two... never put their mic on again.

“ < 4 you & her

• They sounded fine in the beginning. Their encore show was bad. However, I don’t judge a group entirely on one or two poor performances. Otherwise could we call Blackpink shit performers? Or Twice? Or Red Velvet? All these groups have had plenty of times where they didn’t perform to their best. But we would all agree they perform quite well.

LSF has better days than others but they did not do terribly at all.

Idgaf abt lesserafim controversy i'm still gonna to stan them

But No need to make up a false narrative of red velvet messing up on stage vocally just to defend lsrf performance

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

• Idgaf abt lesserafim controversy i'm still gonna to stan them

But No need to make up a false narrative of red velvet messing up on stage vocally just to defend lsrf performance

I didn’t say vocally? I said performance wise. People have also criticized Yeri and Irene for their singing before. And some members have been called out on their performance. However, my point is that that doesn’t mean they are bad. Because overall they do very well. That’s my point.

• K-pop stans set different standards for groups.

For instance there's a hilarious gif of SNSD taeyeon removing her in-ears when Tiffany is struggling but they will never state that Tiffany can't sing. She just had bad moments.

Saw a recent video of Wendy from Red Velvet struggling to stay on pitch. And they will never state that she can't sing. It was just a bad moment.

Huh yunjin is actually a very good example of double standards...she has proven that she can sing and not only that but she writes her own lyrics and she actually pretty damn good at it But nah she is supposedly a fraud who can't sing and is talentless cause of a couple bad moments. She is incapable of having bad moments to kpop stans, she just can't sing and is a fraud.

As an army Ive seen it enough with the group-who-shall-not-be-named how kpop stans set different standards. Since group-who-shall-not-be-named is in the military kpop stan double standards just got extended to hybe groups.

They will only be understanding to a particular subset of kpop idols and be ruthless with others.

I wish to end this winter, how much longing must fall like snow before that spring day arrives?Spring Day

160837-for-gif

• Of course, BTS is somewhere, somehow.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!