yeah this is it for me, im officially leaving kpop this year..it's been a good 6 years.

• i literally just deleted my Twitter account just now, it'll be permanently gone in 30 days.

im so tired of these goofy ass bird brain kpop stans, like bruh can't nobody ever just enjoy shit nomore.

im happy for ILLIT debut, but everyone just hating and talking about charts ruining my damn mood.

then im looking up stuff for TXT cuz they coming back soon, but now ALL OF A SUDDEN the producer (who the fans don't even know) support Israel and is a Zionist, so MOAs are now planning on ruining TXT comeback by not streaming and buying anything anymore, mind u they made up this shit in their little ass heads.

idols wanna collab with a Artist from a different country??? you got nosey ass kpop stans digging up tweets from 2010, literally SEARCHING the internet to find ANY DAMN THING that's negative...mind u, kpop fans the only ones who do this shit.

then u got kpoppies crying over female idols having boyfriends because they want said idol to fulfill their lesbian fantasies etc etc, same for male idols too who got girlfriends on the low.

as a BTS fan, i gotta see fuck ass Blinks harrasing ARMY and saying shit about BTS all the time, and see NewJeans stans tryna compare themselves and drag BTS💀

i promise my first 2-3 years was NOT like this at all.

i was oblivious to everything because i wasn't on kpop Twitter at the time and i didn't have Weverse.

i only was a Instagram and YouTube kpop fan, so i only saw pictures and mvs and variety content during this honeymoon stage.

boy...the moment i got my ass on Twitter, i fucked up. i became apart of every fanwar, everything was about numbers and competition, people lying on idols and making controversy over stupid shit.

idk, but im done..this my last year.........matter fact April my last month frfr.

K-Pop it was "fun" while it lasted :pepe-life-support:

EDIT:

because of this user messing with my pride, im not going anywhere anymore.

Hey Y'ALL :pepemusic:

Screenshot_20240325_132121_Samsung Internet.jpg

• im happy for ILLIT debut, but everyone just hating and talking about charts ruining my damn mood.

Do NOT go on twitter if you dont want to see discourse, thats like the whole point! :cryingr:

Oh my baby sweet like bubble gum!

16a5ad82f46a76cf3cdeb18fe28d7be0a6d0a66f.gifv

• Brah Twitter was your issue

Getting involved in dumb fanwars was your issue

I follow kpop groups on twitter but only official accounts and pic sharing accounts. Anything else is a gateway to toxicity.

i never got involved in any fanwars lmao, i just got tired of seeing it all the time.

and having Twitter is a must in kpop because that's how u stay updated with shit

but yea u right about only following official accounts from the Artist

• Brah Twitter was your issue

Getting involved in dumb fanwars was your issue

I follow kpop groups on twitter but only official accounts and pic sharing accounts. Anything else is a gateway to toxicity.

At this point, everyone who willingly go to twitter and crying about it is so dumb to me

• Do NOT go on twitter if you dont want to see discourse, thats like the whole point! :cryingr:

its not about having discourse, thats not a issue for me, but the hating is on another level

like i never seen people ---- riding and glazing as bad as kpop stans in my whole life :pepe-narrow-eyes:

• At this point, everyone who willingly go to twitter and crying about it is so dumb to me

again, this is when i FIRST got into kpop lmao

I knew nothing about fanwars and competition etc etc, so to expect me to already be informed is ignorant

• Read your post again and realize that your problem is with twitter and kpop fandom there, not with kpop. Now that you ditched it you'll be able to enjoy it again. I don't use twitter, i get all kpop news on this forum, I'm not familiar with toxicity that is out there

• Read your post again and realize that your problem is with twitter and kpop fandom there, not with kpop. Now that you ditched it you'll be able to enjoy it again. I don't use twitter, i get all kpop news on this forum, I'm not familiar with toxicity that is out there

Yeah i agree, leaving Twitter alone was the root of the evil i was dealing with :pepe-comfy:

I always saw people say that a fandom or kpop stans can make you leave a group alone or leave kpop.

I never agreed with that because it sounded dumb to me.

But fast forward to now, it's not like im directly involved in dumb shit..cuz I'm not.

It's just im tired of SEEING the dumb shit.

• So a troll got trolled on Twitter?

I never imagined people would have something to thank Elon Musk for

i never got trolled on twitter💀

idk why yall keep saying that, maybe i worded something wrong in my paragraphs..but i stated in the thread twice that i never was involved with any fanwars or anything.

i was just tired of seeing stupid shit from y'all goofy ass kpop stans on my timeline

• And people say I'm writing meaningless paragraphs. 🤣

Almost said my goodbyes, but you came back sooner than my monthly bills.

Hwasa Hwasa Cute GIF - Hwasa Hwasa Cute Hwasa Mamamoo GIFs

if my paragraphs was so meaningless, u would've left the thread as soon as possible instead of commenting for my attention

• This was a boring Ted Talk.

Just stay away from stan twitter.

I can get all the updates I need on any group and any member of said group just through discord servers.

Twitter is a place where IQ points go to die. There is no meaningful discourse there.

• it was a boring Ted Talk, but ur here... :pepe-back-away:

anyway, i get what u saying

I'm on Twitter and I only follow artist-accounts or their companies. I do not follow assholes who only post bullshit, I do not look up random hashtags or random bullshit of other artists, I also adviced people enough that if they only see toxic waste on their profiles, to unfollow these accounts, block them, stop searching for useless gunk, however since they are all brain dead, nobody seems to realise that just not engaging with a turd of poo was an option and still do it, like bruh if you want idol info, than follow the group, personal member accounts if they have them or their company, but stop searching for if a toxic 12 year old has info since this won't bring you anywhere

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Nevermind Instagram not no better....

I just went on Instagram since I dont got Twitter no more and went on a idol fan page and was scrolling looking at the content, then a fancall video was there and a fan on the other end told said idol to call them "mommy" :pepeshock: ....I just clicked off the app dude.

Idk, YouTube seem like my only resort, just watching music videos, idol group variety shows and funny kpop edit content- I think that's all I need

• it was a boring Ted Talk, but ur here... :pepe-back-away:

anyway, i get what u saying

I mean, it just comes down to the fact there are a lot of idiots on twitter, and the platform itself has a character limit that makes it very hard to find substance in anything you read there.

It's also not a strictly K-Pop thing either. 100% it's an issue with the platform and social media as a whole.

Other than the shit I stir up here, my K-Pop existence is very peaceful and placid.

• You were too much mainstream/hybe oriented. Try different Entertainments, listen some nugu groups

• I'm on Twitter and I only follow artist-accounts or their companies. I do not follow assholes who only post bullshit, I do not look up random hashtags or random bullshit of other artists, I also adviced people enough that if they only see toxic waste on their profiles, to unfollow these accounts, block them, stop searching for useless gunk, however since they are all brain dead, nobody seems to realise that just not engaging with a turd of poo was an option and still do it, like bruh if you want idol info, than follow the group, personal member accounts if they have them or their company, but stop searching for if a toxic 12 year old has info since this won't bring you anywhere

I only follow bts's private account, i don't even follow bighit bts account. I never check tags. The issue is that twitter keep sending me recommendations that has lots of likes and they are often shippers posts, most often taekook. Ugh.

If i want to learn about something i search it on my own

• I only follow bts's private account, i don't even follow bighit bts account. I never check tags. The issue is that twitter keep sending me recommendations that has lots of likes and they are often shippers posts, most often taekook. Ugh.

If i want to learn about something i search it on my own

Girl allready you saying you get recommendations, you can use your brain to see what the issues is ... recommendations ... switch your damn settings to that you only see the posts of accounts you follow and not recommendations and you won't see this, thats why this option exists in the first place. If you don't want to see random shit, just click on the tap for only from accounts you follow and tada, problem solved. Seems like as if people can't even do that these days anyomere ...

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Girl allready you saying you get recommendations, you can use your brain to see what the issues is ... recommendations ... switch your damn settings to that you only see the posts of accounts you follow and not recommendations and you won't see this, thats why this option exists in the first place. If you don't want to see random shit, just click on the tap for only from accounts you follow and tada, problem solved. Seems like as if people can't even do that these days anyomere ...

CALM DOWN, THIS REALLY GOT YOU BROTHERED. calm down, everything will be fine, i promise.

Not everyone uses aps as often as you, you might find hard to get it but that's true. i didn't even know i can turn them off lol. Whatever, i barely go there, I'll be fine. Unlike you, I'm chill

• its not my fault 80% of your threads are annoying

thats the point im making, if im so annoying or whatever else, then dont click on the thread

nobody is holding a knife to ur throat telling u to click, read, and comment

so idk what to tell u bro :pepepizza:

• they're ridiculous people. i really can't stand them. especially with all the jew hate. so mindless. this is the only place that i look at besides youtube and instagram to discuss kpop. i cannot stand twitter.

it's just people with too much time listening to one another thinking that they're better than everyone else by trying to expose people.

good if txt's song writer supports israel! good if people have mean tweets! like we're all people who are allowed to say and support whatever we like!

no need to involve kpop in this! it's the last thing that has anything to do with any of this.

i have such anger towards people who act like that i really can barely stand to even read about it here.

i'd say just delete twitter and keep listening

• This thread contains 19 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!