BTS & TXT Stylist Have Been Abusing The Fact That They Can Dress The Members How They Want & Fans Will Eat It Up

• TXT -

TXT are 4 years into their career, but for some reason their stylist keeping giving them boy shorts and neckties...which I HATE SO MUCH. Like it was cute during their 2019 days, but now that they're all grown men between 20-23 years old, I can't get with the shorts.

Like look at this bro :boompepe:

Taehyun and Soobin outfits aren't that good either, but are wearable. The other 3...why???

IMG_20230215_075806.jpg

Also these too

9d2f55982305eac2de67577a91189120.jpg

206668fa02245afc94fa0eb059588ea6.jpg

BTS -

This is more in regards to when they WERE active as a group, so like last year and all the way back lol...im just making this now since it was on my mind.

It's really hard to overstate how terrible BTS stylists have been since the IDOL era. Like I think the last time they had good looking clothes at "award shows" was in 2018, and far as in styling in general? Probably early 2018 or 2017 the last time the clothes looked decent to ME.

Their clothes from 2019 and up at award shows have been atrocious. I mean they often looked like their stylists just took some clothes straight off the runway without bothering to alter said clothes in anyway. Then proceeded to throw them in a pile and say "get dressed".

Ever since 2020, the stylist been having this obsession with putting the boys in extremely oversized suits and ugly baggy clothes. And for me, it's not pleasing to the eye, and I have yet to encounter someone that genuinely enjoys this type of styling.

It feels like such a lazy approach and it lacks any sort of creativity tbh.

And its just painful to watch videos from their old eras, where they used to actually have great outfits and styling because it makes me wonder where did it all go wrong?

There has always been a certain "cool factor" fashion wise when it comes to BTS, because they used to be so stylish when it comes to their outfits. And Namjoon himself once said that the appeal with BTS is a combination of their music, personalities, performances AND fashion.

But that cool factor has just been dwindling away ever since late 2018.

It used to be that they'd almost always show up with good outfits, but now we are lucky if we see them rocking good outfits once or twice a year.

The last few years, they've been doing nothing but styling the boys like the way old men used to dress up in the 1960's and 1970's and it's only gotten worse.

Like the oversized suits drive me insane bro, and the stylist don’t seem to tailor the pants, so for the shorter members like Jimin and Yoongi- the pants bunch up by their feet and it bothers me so much.

Especially their award shows outfits, it's just been downhill since 2016 in such a tragic way that I can't adequately describe with words.

Yoongi and Jin I've felt this way strongly with them, in regards to the way their hairstylist did them.

The stylists kept giving Jin oversized suits and coconut hair, and Yoongi the bare minimum with coconut hair too. :pepe-life-support:

I hate the members dressing older than they look....stylist need to get fired and locked up. I said what I said :exit-pepe:

• tokki-swag

Changed the title of the thread from “BTS & TXT Stylist Have Been Abusing The Fact They Can Dress The Members How They Want & Fans Will Eat It Up” to “BTS & TXT Stylist Have Been Abusing The Fact That They Can Dress The Members How They Want & Fans Will Eat It Up”.
  • BTS seem to have changed their stylists recently (or because they got sponsored from their ambassadorships) so the styling and clothings really suit each of them. its also easier to dress 1 person than whole group.

good luck to TXT though :skull:

• BTS seem to have changed their stylists recently (or because they got sponsored from their ambassadorships) so the styling and clothings really suit each of them. its also easier to dress 1 person than whole group.

good luck to TXT though :skull:

TXT dont have any hope left at all......I've failed them.. :pepecry:

• BTS style hasn’t been good since 2020. And another fail for Hybe!

Girl I'm just tired of them damn suits!!

Like they look older than they are bro

I miss when there was actual style, like with the jeans, and different designer jackets.. Now everything black and gray, plus sometimes white.

Look at Pharrell Williams as a example, he 49 but dress like this

3bebdf4ec582a5ccf382a81e7dc387c1.jpg

69658b0fe702a3990e03dac8e9060b91.jpg

d6a7667673e605ee2ad34162445f7d78.jpg

Looking real young

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!