[RUMOR] Do we have our 1st Big 4 idol outed?

• External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Alleged Leaked pictures of Riize Sohee kissing a classmate. It could totally be platonic and SM is better not acknowledging it because male idols kiss on the cheek all the time. But this wasn’t for skin-ship, he choose to kiss this guy for a cute pic.

Also sucks that Riize actually had lives outside of training and it’s biting them in the butt.

• It's just... a kiss in the cheecks :pepe-just-smile:

He can be gay, but not for this

i mean, it’s one thing to kiss someone on the cheek. It’s another thing to want it eternalized because Sohee or the guy getting kissed, wanted it as a memory.

I agree, can’t confirm this means he’s gay, and SM would definitely never confirm it, but it’s interesting none the less.

He’s my bias, so lowkey rooting for it, but it might ruin his career and that sucks.

• If they were girls nobody would see this and think they might be gay.

... except for Kpop fans. Although to be fair, that's because pretty much everyone else realizes how common it is for women to show each other affection without a sexual element. Guys kissing each other, even in a platonic fashion? Not exactly something you see every day.

• It's giving "doing it for the memes"

Least passionate cheek kiss ever. It's straight. It's as straight as a pole made of reinforced steel. You can not reasonably bend this into something gay

Complex is over-rated, Ill go up higher and shine brighter than anyone else

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKATHE VOLUNTEERS

ee868cb541261094eb3c49077579820d9d2684ef.gifv259551f29b1b419b0910ccd1ffe7a59b3ca03dbb.gifv9179a574e42e68a00c37635d5151fe4ebba30003.gifv9fbbfdae9fd592cc7858e29f534e290375563da9.gifv

• Naah, men kissing platonically in Korea is actually not that uncommon or taboo.

Like if I see this pic from last year at Golden's album release after party, I do not think gay, but think affection

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Naah, men kissing platonically in Korea is actually not that uncommon or taboo.

Like if I see this pic from last year at Golden's album release after party, I do not think gay, but think affection

They're so cute.

That twitter account is a :pepe-no-sign: tho.

• I have my own issues with SM and privacy being one of the main ones, and even if I don't know all the members of RIIZE or groups, I still enjoy the music.

Even if he did take the photo for a cute memory with the boy, it shouldn't have been posted without his okay. If it is his friend or something more, all I hope is that he is safe and happy.

I wish the structures around being an idol would change, they work so hard, they should be able to have peace, happiness and love outside of the stage. RIIZE is incredible, I worry for the members sometimes though of 'fan's reactions and taking things to far.

I hope this doesn't affect him much

• ... except for Kpop fans. Although to be fair, that's because pretty much everyone else realizes how common it is for women to show each other affection without a sexual element. Guys kissing each other, even in a platonic fashion? Not exactly something you see every day.

It depends on where you're from and your culture. Nikola Jokić is from my country and he was kissing his brothers while celebrating his mvp title. There's a pic where he holds the trophy and his brothers are kissing him in each cheek and black and white americans were calling him gay. I mean really. Asian and Latin Americans especially were calling them out on their stupidity. Comment section was a mess.

As for SK. Some bts members are also affectionate but some aren't, it depends on their personalities. In SK there's nothing out of ordinary to see men being affectionate to each other. It's their culture.

Thinking that kiss can only have sexual element is really disappointing.

That’s two friends, who were in a group together for multiple years, who probably weren’t seeing eachother as often, seeing eachother again/celebrating a huge event/milestone in life where a member of the press/recording video got a image of them kissing vs two school-age boys, not idols, taking their phone out, so their kiss can be recorded for them (and no one else to see lol).

If you can’t see the difference….

Not saying plantonic kissing isn’t as prevalent in korea, im not sure of korean culture intimately, but your example is horribly bad and does not compare at all to the leaked picture.

• That’s two friends, who were in a group together for multiple years, who probably weren’t seeing eachother as often, seeing eachother again/celebrating a huge event/milestone in life where a member of the press/recording video got a image of them kissing vs two school-age boys, not idols, taking their phone out, so their kiss can be recorded for them (and no one else to see lol).

What I see is you saying males need to have really substantial reasons to be affectionate or they'll be labelled.

• What I see is you saying males need to have really substantial reasons to be affectionate or they'll be labelled.

No, as someone who is gay, and actually had an amazing group of straight friends, i’ve sat on their laps, hugged, cuddled, kissed on cheeks (especially in my high school days), BUT i, nor my straight friends, ever thought to pull out our camera and immortalize it in a picture. Taking a picture, implies you want it as a memory. My bestfriend’s gf literally lowkey hated me because she thought her bf secretly liked me because he was more affectionate with me than her (in public). But we never took pics of us holding hands or hugging, let alone a kiss on the cheek.

And yes, in more cultures, unlike women, men usually need to have a substantial bond to show affection, especially in public. I don’t make the rules, but those are the rules. Again, let alone take a picture of it in public. Maybe the kids in SK are alot more liberal now, even more than the US LOL

And it’s not about labeling lol. No one sees leaked pictures of an idol kissing a girl and immediately jump to “why are you labeling them straight” lol. They just talk about dating rumors. But now suddenly it’s a boy, and it’s “don’t label”…..

It’s a stupid notion to make. Either he’s gay or he’s not. Has nothing to do with labeling ppl, just discussing what we have and the possibilities.

Edited 3 times, last by Kouss ().

• That’s two friends, who were in a group together for multiple years, who probably weren’t seeing eachother as often, seeing eachother again/celebrating a huge event/milestone in life where a member of the press/recording video got a image of them kissing vs two school-age boys, not idols, taking their phone out, so their kiss can be recorded for them (and no one else to see lol).

Not saying plantonic kissing isn’t as prevalent in korea, im not sure of korean culture intimately, but your example is horribly bad and does not compare at all to the leaked picture.

And how do you know those 2 school boys have not been friends for a decade too? You are making a fuss on a kiss on the cheek as if its a kiss on the lips. Family members, friends kiss each other on the cheeks often, its no biggie.

• I swear some of you never hang out around men with who i grew up they used to love showing their d*** to each other

Their favorite game was m****** in class and then call one of their friend to they turn around and see them

And it used to make them laugh so much

And they were the more straight people i ever heard , they now have kids, house and girlfriend that they are dating for almost 10 years

Actually the men who are the most straight are usually the people who are very confident on them being straight so they actually have less problem with male skinship etc...

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• And how do you know those 2 school boys have not been friends for a decade too? You are making a fuss on a kiss on the cheek as if it’s a kiss on the lips. Family members, friends kiss each other on the cheeks often, it’s no biggie.

The fuss is the reason we’re talking about this. The only reason we’re able to talk about it is because they felt the need to take a picture. It’s not just about the kiss itself. It’s the action of a photo.

That’s the more suspicious part, the infers something more. imo , two friends aren’t saving a picture of a kiss on the cheek just to have without it being romantic. It legit looks like a lock screen pic

• External Content x.com

Alleged Leaked pictures of Riize Sohee kissing a classmate. It could totally be platonic and SM is better not acknowledging it because male idols kiss on the cheek all the time. But this wasn’t for skin-ship, he choose to kiss this guy for a cute pic.

Also sucks that Riize actually had lives outside of training and it’s biting them in the butt.

Imagine kissing a guy's cheek while holding a cup of Sturbucks coffee. Twitter will blow up in outer space

• What I see is you saying males need to have really substantial reasons to be affectionate or they'll be labelled.

We sadly have phrasings that shame men for being emotional. You also have "be a man", "cry like a girl" and i don't know if you have this "you're such a grandma" which means you are complaining. There has to be special circumstances for men to be acceptable to show emotions, and that's sad.

As for kissing on cheeks; our national greetings is three kisses on the cheek so there's no issues there. At least something

• Someone is really out there to get this group. Everytime I hear about them, it's always stuff about their personal life getting leaked. It's pretty obvious what their intentions are.

• naahhh kissing on cheeks to same sex is gay now?? are we living in 1950s or what?

Taking a selfie, while kissing a boy on the cheek is kinda gay.

If this was a girl and a guy, it’d be instant dating rumors. Like i get some of you don’t want him to be gay because it’d affect his career, but you also can’t just erase the existence of gay ppl LOL. Gay guys exist and gay guys kiss eachother on the mouth and cheek.

Let’s reverse this while scenario. If he was kissing a girl and i made this same thread. NO ONE, would be saying “Kissing girls on the cheek makes you straight/dating now? It’d be instant dating rumors, especially with a picture like this. But it’s a boy and now we’re jumping thru hoops.

• You want him to be gay so bad

It's perfectly possible that this means nothing

These things could ruin idols careers so let's not assume just for the sake of it

• This thread contains 11 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!