Rumors surround Black Pink's Lisa from not renewing with YG to dating Frederic Arnault

• Rumors surround Black Pink's Lisa from not renewing with YG to dating Frederic Arnault

2023071290120_0_20230712172101468.jpg

Article: Rumors swirl that Black Pink's Lisa won't be renewing with YG amidst dating rumors with Louis Vuitton CEO's son

Source: TV Chosun via Naver

[+264, -13] This Thai woman really hit jackpot in her life by coming to Korea ㅎㅎ

[+77, -21] Jennie and Rose are necessary members, but I don't think that Lisa is. She's not really necessary to hold the team together. They can continue as a trio.

- [+5, -2] Visual Jisoo is necessary

- [+7, -16] What are you talking about? Without Lisa, they lose their entire South East Asian fandom

- [+5, -11] I'm pretty sure Lisa makes up for at laest 80% of their international fandom. It's always the Koreans who are like "we don't need her" ㅋ YG's stocks are going to drop hard with this news

- [+2, -8] Black Pink without Lisa is like a car without heels. It's over for Black Pink. And I don't expect her to care when she's busy with a relationship~

[+58, -5] She's only special because she's a Black Pink member~~~ she'll disappear as a nobody once she leaves. The synergistic effect as four can't be continued as one.

[+45, -4] She will probably mark history as a Thai woman who married the richest

[+7, -0] I don't expect the Louis Vuitton son to actually marry her, though

[+5, -1] All these groups with foreign members end up being abandoned by them in the end...

[+4, -0] I expect them to break up in a month and Lisa will cry tears saying she never meant to leave Black Pink at all

[+4, -0] She won

[+3, -0] Seems like it's sure fact that Lisa isn't renewing ㅎㅎ Normally agencies don't bother defending artists who aren't renewing with them ㅋ

[+2, -0] Lisa won. We thought Jennie dating V was the win but she's got the Louis Vuitton CEO's son ㅋㅋㅋ

-

0003293318_001_20230712155601035.jpg

Source: Naver

[+350, -70] He hasn't seen her pre-surgery big nose picture, huh?

[+179, -4] Lisa's got the big picture in mind, perhaps that's why she isn't renewing ㅋㅋ

[+187, -41] And this is why we need to stop training foreign members

[+87, -9] Black Pink's in their seventh year, right? It's renewal season, so perhaps that's why YG is staying quiet on their management. They barely did any damage control for Jennie's 'The Idol' drama.

[+45, -1] She should not be criticized for not wanting to renew after fulfilling the terms of her contract. She should also not be criticized for dating someone as an adult. She's not committing an affair or anything. They're just two young man and woman, what's it matter if they're dating or not?

[+44, -6] Jennie must be feeling jealous of Lisa right now after she's been childish dating people like GD -> Teddy -> V.

[+38, -1] Does the son have a gun to his head or something? ㅋㅋ

[+31, -3] I'm sorry to say this but they seem like a couple where he'll have his fun with her and move on...

[+25, -0] Now that's a dating rumor of another level

[+21, -0] She's quite ambitious

[+22, -2] So does Lisa think she's going to get married to this man or something? And that's why she doesn't want to renew? Thai dirt spoon succeeds in life thanks to Black Pink and is now betraying them, damn

[+22, -3] What's her big picture? Decline the renewal... and then get set for life by marrying this chaebol son?

[+21, -3] Lisa is so kind and has great character, I want to give her my support. She also kept her promise for seven years so she is free to leave if she wants, she's not doing anything wrong.

[+17, -0] Lisa-ya, you need to hold on to him

-

0000047389_001_20230712143601309.jpg

Article: Concerns rise over rumors of Lisa not renewing with Black Pink... YG's stock price is looking bearish

Source: Economist via Naver

[+6, -0] YG without Black Pink... a red bean bun without the red bean...

[+11, -8] Black Pink becomes meaningless without Lisa

[+5, -3] The only idols who managed to have successful solo careers after leaving their popular groups are GD and Lee Hyori. These idols may feel like they're able to take on the world on their own but they're going to realize sooner or later that they were only a part of the pie.

[+1, -1] Lisa's got a world-class chaebol as a boyfriend, I doubt she cares about a girl group anymore

[+-] You shine the brightest as a group~~ I don't know about a solo ㅡㅡ

[+-] These foreign members are treated like gods back in their home countries. I'd rather just live a comfortable life shooting CFs back home if I were Lisa.

-

Source: Naver

[+580, -6] With a Chinese agency involved, I don't think a renewal is going to be so easy. Should just keep groups made up of Korean members like BTS.

[+423, -4] And this is going to make it harder for foreigners to debut in Korean groups. They always fall for Chinese ploys after they gain some fame. We need to start picking Koreans only for our groups or we're going to be backstabbed constantly.

[+189, -4] From a risk perspective, we should probably stop training foreign idols

[+147, -14] You've made your money for years here, perhaps it's time you go back to your country. I only want to see groups made of Korean members from now on.

[+104, -3] Lisa's going to flop hard if she goes to China

[+40, -1] Black Pink is bigger globally than they are domestically, and Lisa's popularity in Asia is pretty dominating. You can tell just by her Instagram followers. If Lisa leaves Black Pink, that will also impact their popularity but I also think that spells the end for Lisa as well. The whole reason she's as big as she is in Asia is because she's also a Black Pink member.

[+37, -4] The Thai fans are being arrogant, acting as if Lisa was the one who got Black Pink huge and advanced K-Pop. It may be true that she's the most popular member but it's not because of what they think. Just send her back to Thailand. Then we'll know for sure if Lisa was the one who advanced K-Pop or if K-Pop was the one who advanced Lisa.

[+26, -0] I bet you millions that Lisa will be forgotten after she leaves Black Pink

bl0gspot.com

• They were silent when Lisa surpassed BP with that Spotify record but for this ofcourse they will have so much of engagement on many articles.

I bet they would have bashed her even more if she had a rumor with a top Korean male idol.

Now they are just jealous assuming Lisa's bags are going to get bigger...

Also what's up with Korean Media being obsessed with this when they never cared for her actual achievements... YG truly is the villain... bet he will never defend her... go Lisa give him a hard time with the contract...

• The jealousy is so funny it can’t be real. They act like those jealous side characters in cheap romance novels.

Also how is it betrayal (if it’s true) that she isn’t renewing? she already accomplished 7 years. Besides Lisa, are they going to call every idol that doesn’t renew a betrayer? Most idols usually stop being active after that anyway and many others if they continue don’t get the same following anymore. So what do they want from her exactly?

lt64IYu.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!