Do you also feel like this january/february are boring?

• For me personaly I found a lot songs that I really like and also discovered a row of artists I never heard of before

Some of the songs I discovered in 2024 so far (pls everyone give them a try, they are all so good):

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• iscream has good music :hype-cutie:

a77bab345478f865e1e5fee90f56c915679a17be.gifv

october 17th

• iscream has good music :hype-cutie:

IDK if you know the other artists from their company, but for girlgroups I can totally recommend you to check out their sister group Girls2, you probably will like them a lot

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I was pretty excited for I Got You. It's been over 2 years since I bothered to watch any reaction videos. I'm saying this because I only watch reaction video for songs I absolutely love because I need people to validate my feelings lol I watched every single reaction video for IGY.

Twice also coming back Feb 23rd so Feb is probably going to be my month :iconpepe:

• Its too quiet.

The only excitement is from nugu boy groups getting into the top 10 of Melon, and some people not being happy about it.

iu's song was mid for an iu song.

gidle and ive released songs that are so bad, that their fandoms are totally silent and pretending they don't exist.

twice, nct and lsf will release next week, but my hunch is they will follow the trend and release elevator music.

• The first 2 months is pretty average for sure. For me, IU (Feb 20th), Moonbyul (Feb 20th), Wheein (Feb 15th) and Solar's new Gamsung Single (Jan 18th) will save January and February. The rest is just average or worse. Almost forgot, Park Eunbin's Present EP was great too. Funny, because an actress released better songs than most Kpop Idols so far.🤣

Aside from these, I heard G-Idle's two new songs, both were okay, nothing special.

Babymonster's new song was average, but YG surprised me with the ballad and style. TWICE's new song, another average.

Seori's Broken was nice too, good, vibey song, another underrated song from her, for sure.

That's all, basically.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!