whats the deal with debuting 6-membered groups

• "In modern popular culture, 666 has become one of the most widely recognized symbols for the Antichrist or, alternatively, the devil."

Well, it's impossible to debut 666 members in one group so this is the other close alternative :pepe-devil:

• "In modern popular culture, 666 has become one of the most widely recognized symbols for the Antichrist or, alternatively, the devil."

Well, it's impossible to debut 666 members in one group so this is the other close alternative :pepe-devil:

HHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• To be prepared that members might get kicked out for whatever dumb scandal that might happen so they can reduce to 5, and worse reduce to 4

Imagine you debut as 4, once leave and it's 3 it's gonna look so weird like ....

But 3 member group can be awesome too! :pepe-narrow-eyes:

Limelight is great example of that

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• My favourite 3 member group

External Content www.youtube.com

• 100%/fave1 is 3 members doing awesome

DGNA rocked Peak Time as 3 members

M.O.N.T is fucking amazing

Stan M.o.n.t for good health

oh yeah bdc

• iFans can't handle groups with more than 7 and they know right now is almost impossible not kicking a member early, so they debut a even number to prepare

8 is too much at the debut

4 is too few after they kick a member (only 3 left)

6 is fine, because they know people like 5 members groups

• with what is currently happening the safer would be to debut 9 member group

even if one go on hiatus

and one will be embroiled in some bullying scandal

you still have 7 left

if same thing happens with 6 member or smaller group you dangerously fall into a place where it's too close to disbandment/people losing interest in the group

• Yep, a number that JYPE should avoid....

6Mixx, a project GG that disbanded 2 weeks before filming their debut, 4 of the original members went on the Survival Series, 3 went on to become TWICE members while 6Mixx's Main Vocal was eliminated.

Day6, Junhyeok left the group within 6 months of the band's debut, while there have been dating rumors, no Kpop company can cancel a contract due to it, however, he was caught bragging with his girl friend how he'd just apologize and it should be fine. He was likely removed due to the dishonesty he was showing.

NMIXX, Jinni is another person that left her group within 6 months of debut, there have been dating rumors again, problem was, she was a Minor at the time, it's not an image a Kpop Minor should ever be linked with and it's speculated that she was continuing her relationship.

Yikes!!!! Vcha has 6 members :P

• I hate groups with a lot of members. I always prefer 4,5 members instead of 6. But I get why companies go with 6. for a girl group, 7 might be too much, and 8 is just pushing it, so 6 is the number your left with. for boy groups, 6 is fine I guess. but 7 looks better overall.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• i like 6 members as it adds lots of interesting formations! i think ive's choreo is really cool, and lesserafim had great ot6 choreos too.

limelight is freaking amazing!! but i dont think they were ever meant to stay as three. they introduced themselves as a group that will add more memebrs as time goes on (female nct lol) and i think mashiro and yeseo were always meant to be in the group

• NCT was on its way to do exactly that but they didn't succeed, devil did not win!

I guess AKB48 and EXILE TRIBE in Japan are much closer to that

With former members AKB48 comes at around 290 people (not counting the sister group's members) and EXILE TRIBE would be 97 with former members counted (but they work as 12 different groups so its a bit hard to put EXILE TRIBE as a whole sometimes)

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!