'Boys Planet' met with controversy over blatant isolation of trainee

• 'Boys Planet' met with controversy over blatant isolation of trainee

Friday, February 17, 2023

img_20230217120904_b11b9479.webp

img_20230217121431_9d37ab92.webp

Article: Korean trainee left out among group of Chinese trainees on 'Boys Planet'

Source: Idol Issue via Instagram

1. [+328] Ricky purposely recommended a trainee who's fluent in Korean as leader but that, that Christian..

2. [+320] They're behaving like this even while knowing they're on TV, I can't imagine how much worse they are off screen

3. [+314] Feels like Christian's the ringleader in this... He keeps cutting people off when they're talking ㅠㅠ

4. [+175] Please don't vote for Christian. It's so obvious that he's going to be one of those members who run off to China in the future.

5. [+133] Please don't vote for kids like this

6. [+165] Ricky tried to interpret in the middle but Christian kept cutting him off and speaking in Chinese while Jang Shuyi and Brian just kept trying to assess the vibe. Don't hate on all the trainees for this!!

7. [+109] I wish only the Koreans got to debut

8. [+40] This is truly just an issue of character. They're on a Korean survival show, why wouldn't they think that it's in their best interest to show interest in the isolated Korean trainee and working with him through teamwork so that viewers will feel supportive and cheer them on? This is not a show where only the judges' opinions matter!! Now viewers will only ever remember you guys as the group that ignored someone of a different ethnicity from you ㅜㅜ please at least attempt to look like you care about your image.

9. [+41] My heart broke ㅠㅠ Kamden-nim, fighting!!!

10. [+103] Please watch the video of this ㅠㅠ Christian ㅠㅠ he's honestly worse than what we're talking about here ㅠㅠ

11. [+49] Not even sure why Chen Jianyu wanted to be the main rapper when he doesn't know how?

12. [+197] I wish we'd stop debuting Chinese trainees

13. [+18] If you watch the clip, there's Christian and another guy chatting with him and the rest just stay quiet trying to assess the vibe. Ricky kept responding in English to the Korean trainee, Brian tried to explain to that trainee as well before Christian stopped him... The other trainee can't speak English so they were just reading the lyrics and thinking on their own. I think this is a situation where everyone knows Christian has the most experience, Instagram followers, and is older so they're not able to stand up for themselves. Please don't hate on the Chinese group as a whole, just only the two who are problematic.. ㅜㅜ

14. [+65] I voted for Na Kamden after watching this ㅋㅋㅋ I feel so bad ㅠ_ㅠ

15. [+11] Vote for Kamden and take away votes from Christian or whatever. Kamden's a saint for even putting up with this because I would've smacked Christian's head already.

16. [+7] Please do not hate on the entire group. Zhang Shuai Bo cannot speak English, which is why Ricky said let's talk in Korean. It's the ba$tard Christian who started this whole thing. Don't blame the other trainees because they don't know English and they were just quietly listening trying to assess what was going on.

-

Source: Issue Feed via YouTube

1. [+137] Not sure what the deal is with them... why go on a Korean show if you're going to ignore a Korean trainee like that?

2. [+33] What pisses me off more is that Christian can speak English but chooses to speak in Chinese with the Chinese trainees...

3. [+55] Why is he like that... and how shameless to expect votes from Koreans after behaving like that

4. [+56] If he's like this in front of the cameras, can you imagine off screen? I support Na Kamden :)

5. [+37] Na Kamden is talented... and it sucks to see Christian put down whatever Kamden says when he's the leader. He only says what he wants to say ㅠㅠㅠ Curious to see what happens to this team for their stage...

6. [+85] If you're on a Korean show, the least you can do is try to speak in Korean and be respectful. Why are you on this show if you're just going to put Koreans down? Go back to China!

7. [+99] This really pissed me off ㅜ International fans are calling this maliciously edited and shielding him but I don't think they would've created a scene like this out of thin air

8. [+26] How could you treat your leader like this;; it makes me so angry and sad for him. Why act like this towards a kid who tried to speak English with you..

9. [+25] I cringed while watching at first and then just got angrier and angrier the more I watched because of how blatant their isolation of him was

10. [+7] A round of applause to our Bang Shi Hyuk who led the way in leaving Chinese trainees out of groups

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• The way this is giving me P48 and Fu Yaning flashbacks. :boompepe:

But seriously, I'm invested in this now.

Is this the moment Kamden solidifies his place in the final group? Or is Krystian's fandom too powerful to be stopped?

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Knetz should watch that new kdrama Heavenly Idol

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• And this is why i'm not watching this bullshit...because the evil editing the stupid narratives they are pushing and the fact that my boys are all being ignored and getting no screen time when I know damn well they are better than half the trainees on that show...

Nine.I and Up10tion Members should NOT be there.

I am super super bitter and all I see is Honey10 complaining about the lack of screen time for Xiao and Hwanhee...what do they expect?? I saw this coming a mile away. They will push Hui as this broken down idol who's struggling, which he's not, and then push all these new popular trainees, and ignoring the 7 year + veterans.

It's evil editing for a reason.

• Agree with everything the only contestant that I really like is Takuto. His stage presence is so good but his dancing and singing not so much but I believe he can improve with time in the show. I'm going to start watching peak time and watch boys planet only for Takuto.

• Agree with everything the only contestant that I really like is Takuto. His stage presence is so good but his dancing and singing not so much but I believe he can improve with time in the show. I'm going to start watching peak time and watch boys planet only for Takuto.

Peak Time is good i like the way it works

I don't like that IN2IT was knocked off...but what's done is done...

as for Boys Planet, I won't watch a single episode. I won't even look at it or touch it.

They don't deserve my attention and I'm super fucking angry at Top Media for what they have done to Xiao and Hwanhee.

I'm not giving my attention to anything as pathetic as Boys Planet.

When they overlook someone who takes part in writing their music is an amazing dancer, and then over look a Main vocalist often compared to the talent of Baekhyun, you know it's a fucking joke.

• True, i dont like the american contestant Jay Chang and I don't really care for anyone beside Takuto. To me he is the only one I'm rooting for also what do you think of Takuto?

• True, i dont like the american contestant Jay Chang and I don't really care for anyone beside Takuto. To me he is the only one I'm rooting for also what do you think of Takuto?

I don't know him. I don't know anyone else on that show except the 3 Nine.I members, the 2 Up10tion members, Hui and Keita. Oh and a former black level member.

other than that I don't care to know anyone else.

and on Peak Time I stan/Know 12/13-23 groups.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!